3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20 02:39 pm

Lok at 60FPS (Fallout 3)

Does anyone know how to remove it?
39 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis]
Well, I opened both screen. And what they show. On the departure screens do not affect on the whole game.
Yes, the question. And in an open stand as the game goes, with the changes in the file Fallout3Prefs, and this ENB?

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Linch2000
This in itself is bad,often frieze,especially where the congestion was 70%.I closed the game,removed an open stand on the wardrobe and has not become a bother.Turned on the performance mode in Windows,partially helped.When drugega modes CPU (both,a Hairdryer and Riesen)dump frequency in this game

Linch2000 wrote:
Well, I opened both screen. And what they show. On the departure screens do not affect on the whole game
You're not watching the monitor,on 7-ke less RAM is consumed

Linch2000 wrote:
I'm telling you, promonitor games.
I have all the screens monitoring

Linch2000 wrote:
I have Win 7х64 litsuha, and update I unplugged. Manually install all 4 update, purely for games, needed. ))) And you probably 200 updated (at seven I was 160 when I wasn't disabled update)
I have Win 10 license,but not activated.Win 7 pirates

Linch2000 wrote:
With 10 Wines to help you I can't. One tip, if you play, it is best to stay on win 7. ))
What's the difference?

Linch2000 wrote:
Why are you going to win 10, for the sake of fashion?
On the AM4 to put 7 a pain in the ass

Linch2000 wrote:
The screen does not say that this Wine 10. )))
Eating more RAM on Win 10:
Spoiler

L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis] wrote:
Eating more RAM on Win 10:
I saw it. You 8 stock.
[Denis] wrote:
What's the difference?
Actually Foul 3 not resourcepriority game. This time. Secondly, the older games under XP and win 7 may have a minor problem RA 10 Wines. Talked a lot with owners OS. And third, it is necessary to watch the cleanliness of the system. You clean the folder Temp and Prefetching? Or the Roaming folder in a hidden folder ProgramData (from torrents). Well, registry it is necessary to rule (fix) with the help of CCleaner.
I repeat. I have all games installed, run the floor kick, and work well, with rare exception, if you come across any mod for Stalker. And that is rare. )

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Linch2000
So I have games as well,easily start. The system is not clean,recently reinstalled had,but it was overclocking RAM

L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis]
And why to overclock RAM. FPS will not increase. And the folders that I have indicated, should be cleaned regularly, slowing down your OS.
I generally do not break up, and never broke up. ))

L
Linch2000 26.01.20

D
L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis] wrote:
What confine play it?And settings please to announce
Here's where to start - Core2 Duo E8500, GTX 8800, 4 GB operatives/ Ctqxfc 3770K, 1070, 16 RAM.
[Denis] wrote:
Depends on the graphics card
Overclocking RAM speed is not affected (1-2 FPS).

[Denis] wrote:
Well,and for good reason.
And why. I'm doing upgrades to my computer. Well, if one of the ancient iron, and to play comfortable you want - the flag in his hands. Although no tangible achievements will not.
[Denis] wrote:
Settings and resolution remember?
))))) No, I don't mind statistics. But I will say this, ultra high or medium-high do not differ much. The only important parameter is the rendering of objects.
[Denis] wrote:
Two cores left on did not try?
I'm not shaman, prescribed only bUseThreadedAI=1 and iNumHWThreads=2. Crashes and stops stopped. Rather was not a rip off, the game gets jammed tightly. Although there is a Repack already registered with these parameters.

D
L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis]
Well, what can I say - I'm sorry. I have the Frisians was neither in f 3, V f NV, or in f 4. I am sitting in f 4, it's dope. Music 80 tracks tossed (only play enabled radio).

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Linch2000
I just can't understand what resources the game is not enough?Riesen two times more powerful Genoma 2,and a single fuck:sometimes frieze.For Phenomenon 2 this game runs on two cores,the Risen one

L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis]
I will say my opinion is iron and. I'm 1000%.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Linch2000
In General,cut off extra threads at the CPU cores,it became easier.I mean,it was 4/8,became a 4/4.
Been on your channel in YouTube.Why not use ShadowPlay?You have the same 1070-nd

L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis]
I'm not interested in ShadowPlay. ))) I'm clean singleplayer player.

D
L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis]
Yes I do, nothing better to do video did. ))) The more PlayClaw not litsuha (video floating line). Switched to MSI Afterburner, when done with the resolution. ))
Here is the video of farewell to Ada in the quest of the Mechanical enemy. Put the mod on the falling leaves. )))
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Linch2000
Cool.On what settings the video was shot?

L
Linch2000 26.01.20

[Denis]
Settings video capture. But I'll try with another codec at 100% quality.
Spoiler
Not with a different codec game go crazy. ) And I don't use ShadowPlay as I don't install GeForce Experience.

G
Gellitron1 26.01.20

I'm on 30+ played complained. In the only game where VSYNC works correctly and actually need and not for show. Although police 4 the same