3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 26.01.20 02:39 pm

Impressions of the game (FIFA 16)

At 7:00 GMT was available for play.
My impression is the same as the FIFA 15 with minor improvements.
Online at 7:30 was 240 people.
Achievements as at 15, 16 no
52 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZHUKHRAI 26.01.20

As the Russian comments in the 16th?In the championship of Russia a lot of names to pronounce?

a
ars-fc 26.01.20

finally corrected the ugly-ass defense. Race from center field to the gate it became more difficult - in this UT Oh how is not enough. The game in center field has shifted, more fighting. They are going to play until three games, the first impression is a solid 7 out of 10

P. S. a little cry. In UT there are already cheaters, alas.

T
Traun 26.01.20

ZHUKHRAI
Not played Rus teams took Rostov but the opponents he had.
Played for the liver, real, city (against Arsenal, Barca and real) - the whole basis of the said commentators.
I don't like Cherdantsev and like Genic, Genic that there are very few comments, mainly Cerdan says. And somehow not very emotionally, che mumbling on TV when it covers the more dangerous aspects.
ars-fc
What is cheating?

m
marshallugntu 26.01.20

commentators only new? there is no possibility to choose how old is English?

T
Traun 26.01.20

T
Traun 26.01.20

marshallugntu
I understand how you write like this: "IN FIFA 16 English has a new English commentators, but you can choose the old one.
And Rus you can select or Cherdantseva or Rozanova?

m
maksidelayn 26.01.20

Expected more from new commentators. Genic says very little. Most of the match says Cherdantsev. But the point is, keeps reciting the names of the players with the ball and in such a boring voice. Delicious dialogues, almost none. Play became more difficult on legend, the AI blocks all the corridors and trying to play in advance. Most unpleasant while that's two stupid bug from the judge in one match: cross into the penalty area from the AI, the ball is cut under Preludio, Neuer beats away for a corner and the referee... puts me penalty, and contact with an opponent, none of the players was not. Second bug: the AI fouls, pending the foul, the ball is returned to the AI, the judge is not reduced to bring the AI to attack, cast a combination, kick, Neuer beats away for a corner. Instead of the angle for AI judge puts a delayed penalty at the gates of the computer that was a minute ago. Will continue to watch...

P
Petr Malyshev 26.01.20

Is it me or the lawn has become some sort of dumb?

N
Nikolay Novoselov 26.01.20

Online search rivals what happened to that novvovedenie I can't get to the opponent !!!!!!! Can someone tell me he says choose another club other management joystick or something like that what the fuck

U
ULTRA KOSTROMA 26.01.20

I'm in shock! Give 3500 for this G...
Expect the best! Her much anticipated! But in the end just FIFA 2010!!!! ( figuratively) a person drawn! PLAYERS FACE EACH OTHER LIKE DRUNKEN SHEEP! The graph is the same as in the 13-14-15 !!!
Commentators boooobs! I read all the game names on a piece of paper Bud! Without any courage!obtained as news commentator on the Culture channel about what the Museum!!(skukatischa) Players running in one direction and abruptly jump to another on the replays and the commercials !!!
DISAPPOINTED 100%
And not in the Ultimat Tim!!!!

X
XDDRUS 26.01.20

This g max is 1000, but not 2000. Try a decorative, beginning in Tim painsaw without a major donation this year to play in General, not really, because I suspect left e*******first price range and a new system to ban sellers of coins. And what's the point in paying for a game which not play online(ultimate team), because online seasons fuck nobody gave up).

T
Tier69 26.01.20

I bought a Curling iron to chase the boys. The team is afraid of the ball, the AI runs away from Bogolyubov ball until pereklyuchitjsya him, 15 and 14 this was not observed, and I hate the stupid ball rolling, they don't even twitch in his direction.

Z
ZHUKHRAI 26.01.20

Guys!I don't know!Play FIFA can not remember what year!2000 is!Always buy a license!But compared to the Dog it is still a Game!With its blunders and imperfections!Let's be condescending to the creators!

a
ars-fc 26.01.20

Played a little more - a new positive impression passes curves of steel)) in the sense there is nothing that the player sideways from beneath a broken leg throws a pass 20 meters per move forward. A lot of inaccurate passes, interceptions. I like that silver defender can really have a Ronaldo and Messi the ball with a sliding tackle to knock out or intercept a pass
From the 16th of impressions more than last year from the 15th

T
Traun 26.01.20

More to the opinion.
Played the match of the round offline (which FIFA your team sets)
I man city vs Totenham. On the most difficult difficulty.
Tottenham 80% of the match bowled the ball in their half, and created 3 half-time for the entire game. Turned to sugar their pressure, 3 times I took the ball, but the goalkeeper all caught.
They are generally not attacked.
A score they turned out scoring from the penalty spot.
How strange the AI plays

H
HackerMK 26.01.20

Yes, the game from the penalty spot just trouble...For any butting prescribed.

k
konda 26.01.20

play FIFA 10 surely sat in serednicki play the clave, a minimum of tricks now all the game does not go in the seasons 1-1-12 defense thoroughfare almost all strikes are from the penalty spot put is not clear for what already lost interest in the game I'm not a Pro but sure won through time

m
maksidelayn 26.01.20

After 40 games in the season fucked up this game. Online why is it looking for only Russian players, the team rating does not play a role ( Madrid vs Liverpool). Sometimes for 5 minutes I sit waiting for the opponent. With mechanics too clever by half. Passes just a gesture. Curves. Goalkeepers are doing some crazy things, go on a ball in the corner and not get... the Bank... Well sadly I remember the FIFA 15. This year 2 thousand in the f*PU.

N
NefelimX 26.01.20

Permanent purepussy AI, seems that just the whole game trying to keep the ball. Tired game well ka take ka.. the real enemy is better, but career is just shit..

s
sergverg72 26.01.20

Again, if you win in the Ft says the connection is broken, after you go says: as they say you came you awarded a defeat, the same from year to year!!!