3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarCraf4er 26.01.20 04:07 pm

Killed Brick (The Witcher)

Falls quest Rat due to the fact that Brick kill in the tavern. How, then, to continue this quest? Where else can you find Brick? Heard on the pier, but it never came.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andy7P7 26.01.20

You gave the bales of supplies and weapons to Coatalem on the river this Brick and had stopped in the tavern(quest failed).
It's your choice and plot development, think about their actions and the consequences of them.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

Yes, as written
Andy7P7
to boot to this event but it's not the main quest.

J
JOKERIVAN 26.01.20

MunchkiN 616
But why boot?? On this and the Witcher, it's the consequences of choices, that's the fun, the story develops as you decide, of variationist more than walking

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

JOKERIVAN
if you were there then because of this garbage lick the lady of the lake or you at the end of his spirit avizo
and of course cool sealed there by and large don't make sense on a quest to shake TK game so that you can still pass.

W
WarCraf4er 26.01.20

Well, that is the quest in any way will be failed in this situation?

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

Well, that is the quest in any way will be failed in this situation?
there like would start another quest Witcher where it is necessary to transport the marijuana outside the city walls or something like that
but this will not happen maybe in your case this quest branch is not available. there is still a lot of this will be.

W
WarCraf4er 26.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Strange, never seen or heard(

J
JOKERIVAN 26.01.20

WarCraf4er
Yes, especially to feel sorry about, brick will be one of the suspects, if he is dead then -1 suspect, especially anything you've lost
MunchkiN 616
Yes anything you won't lick, in the game all thought out, have cardgage quest several development options, the same 2nd Chapter can be with 5 different endings to finish

W
WarCraf4er 26.01.20

JOKERIVAN
Just a pity that the quest remains failed. I wanted to finish the game perfectly, but it turned out as always)

J
JOKERIVAN 26.01.20

WarCraf4er
Why a failure, it will fail, but on the other, come on

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

it's not a corridor with an annular race
logic old Igor

save pocona on the right
-*save pocona on the right* =done
-*save Piona left* =failed

save pocona on the left
-*save pocona on the right* =failed
-*save Piona left* =done

right to run
-*save pocona on the right* =failed
-*save Piona left* =failed

and then the game continues
the same for example in Gothic 3
and then bayver invented mass effect where failed jobs.

W
WarCraf4er 26.01.20

JOKERIVAN
The cross failed. The inscription proves, in the journal quest is also marked by a cross and says something like "you will not be able to continue this job"

J
JOKERIVAN 26.01.20

WarCraf4er
Well, maybe so,I do not remember, had this story a long time ago, when the game just came out... last held, remained neutral, as for me the best passage from it is in neutral. Proteins for cancers and fools, and the order of the racists and gays. By the way, if you didn't know with whom you're going to fight a Chimera, or savaloy also affects the plot of the first Chapter, specifically on the history of kalkstein, if you go with Tris, it is then easier to justify would be in the 2nd Chapter

u
usoid 26.01.20

The game has a lot of forks, mutually exclusive tasks, and the player given the choice. Many decisions will have repercussions not immediately. That and a good game, if someone still do not understand.

W
WarCraf4er 26.01.20

usoid

The question was not in this

u
usoid 26.01.20

WarCraf4er
Your choice in the suburbs, the transfer of\ not sending parcels proteins affect the life and death of the Brick. How do you even zhuva, that is certainly reached?

W
WarCraf4er 26.01.20

usoid
I FSUs on brick, I have a quest about the wine which fell should not have been!

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.01.20

WarCraf4er
When I played, it was time to do the job with a Brick, before he was killed. Will have to load an old save game. You need to get access to the pier and take no main quests and quests about the investigation. Then I clean the house with the ghosts and go to the Brick in the tavern and says that he went to the pier. Go to the pier and there the Brick will be talking to the guards. So you and quest Brick perform and justify Vincent Mays.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.01.20

WarCraf4er
And the quest about the wine fails, because it is in the basement where the ghosts were.

F
Faustinho Red-White 26.01.20

The Rat quest is done by talking to the landlord after a meeting with a Brick on the Dam. And kill Brick as soon as you know about the murder of a detective. The essence of the Rats in the following: kill ghosts -> know that the Brick on the Dam -> go there and after talking with a Brick -> scratch to the innkeeper at the Bear and pass Brick -> Brick killed. Quest Rat just intermediate between the meeting at the Dam and the murder. Like, if you lay a Brick, then kill him in your report, but if you will not inform Geralt, it conveys someone else. In any case, the murder of the Brick depends directly on those boxes in the first Chapter, which you can give or not give to the Squirrels.