3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 26.01.20 04:08 pm

Your expectations (Far Cry 5)

What do you expect from the game ??
43 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanych 26.01.20

Waiting for: Good optimization. Improved animation. Juicy and bright picture. Developed stealth and a sniper rifle with a silencer. Jobs high in the alternative world of the wild West with Indians and cowboys. Air battles on airplanes. Interesting side job, hunting and fishing. Interesting and charismatic characters. - Researched and interesting conversations with a good plot. Different new gameplay.

A
Aleksey Linkin 26.01.20

So it's not the wild West. I was waiting for that he is a COP trying to liberate the town, which was captured by the bandits. This assumption is completely true. Still in support of a SWAT team to take out and drive to capture towers!

f
fox345 26.01.20

GAME!!! Full Russian localization. And no transfer release date. For everything else, I am calm.

T
The X-Files 26.01.20

The lack of protection of Denovo )
Open pre-download Far Cry 5 on Xbox One
Far Cry 5 will be released in three versions.
Regular PC edition is 1999 rubles.
In the Deluxe Edition for 2499 rubles includes an additional set of Digital Deluxe: multiple sets of weapons, ammunition, explosives, and exclusive rifle AR-C Assault and gun .44 Magnum.
Buyers of the "Gold edition" for 3499 rubles will be in addition season pass giving access to all future additions.
And all who pre-order will receive the award for "survivalist Kit", which included special decoration the suit, a van and a gun.
-------
From the Far Cry games do not expect something innovative, the graphics will again be a soap with a bunch of blur, the gameplay is the same as in all parts, only the developers promise that this time we will have a lot of weapons,large-scale air battles occupying half the game,will be fellow helpers that is to pass the game alone will not.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 26.01.20

Nothing. Far Cry died with the release of the third part. The exception is Primal for the first time since restarting showing some fresh setting.

O
OGAG 26.01.20

The main core of the game has not changed.For me it is exactly because of the gameplay of the game,regardless of what would be the story and the scene.

N
Next-gen2015 26.01.20

In the first optimization. Unfortunately, in recent years, namely the optimization of most games makes you underestimate them. I want quality, like GTA or Metal Gear Solid, where even on top-end hardware is issued elegant picture and performance. Well, in the second place, I want to get some surprise, some chips, a breath of fresh air, if you want) I Want a new part was a pleasant surprise, then there was a desire to re-take it several times.

t
the endless misanthropy o 26.01.20

Wang shnyaga obscene

b
blackbird040902 26.01.20

Waiting for the towers

a
atmaROZ 26.01.20

"They've got to beat around the Bush")
"This game need fresh does NOT LEAVE ANY CHANCE to any competitors - the WW2 setting"
When will give the crazy guerilla warfare in the occupied evil Nazi territory?
With the chase on all those vintage BMWs, "Kubelwagen" Volkswagen Tour 82 Kubelwagen, Mercedes-Benz 770, Mercedes-Benz 24/100/140 PS, Mercedes-Benz G4, Maybach SW38, Maybach SW42, Daimler-Benz, Volkswagen Beetle, Opel Kadett,BMW 326, Horch 830,Horch 930, racing Auto-Union-Rennwagen, Auto Union Typ C V16 Streamliner... Not to mention the mind-blowing car chases on motorcycles and other things.

They made a bet on the American heartland in the style of GTA V. And it seems to be a good move, I should rejoice, because the spire in the last part of the GTA, often had thoughts like - that if such mechanics Far Cry, first person to apply in such. Or even to put in really in the business*...
Well, Yes, in theory I'm glad it looks like something similar will come true.
And logically, even if it is not new at all, but to the Far Cry series ride. How likely will ride course in the foreseeable future and the theme of the Wild West, cowboys, Indians for example. Would like to see it, I do not see any obstacles for this turn.
In General, I welcome the development of a series of Far Cry, one of the few their most favorite games in General and in particular in such a respectable genre, within a beautiful, rocking adventure shooter with an open world that is sunk from the second part of the series.
But first of all, I would like to see them bold, adventure-adventurous, the implementation of the entourage of the occupation period of the 1940s, not only parkeresque variation in the style a La GTA or westerns about cowboys and the Wild West (which of course - again, worthy of attention and promising probably potentially successful as choosing a plot basis).

*About the actual case...
*Just if, however, to imagine that it would be possible to hook up with a variation of Far Cry 4, moving it to the appropriate value setting of WW2, which includes all the best of the 4-th part and converted in opposition to the German invaders... That would be the bomb.

Which could have the title offhand, something like:
Far Cry - Retribution of the oppressed (the oppressed Retribution)
Far Cry in the WW2 setting (1939-1945)
Although, as you would call it, I know exactly what I want to see her in the implementation inherent to the Far Cry series)

n
nikita2112 26.01.20

Waiting for Farkray 4 the new decor. Completely in Russian.
Because the 4th was almost perfect. Almost, because the large open world, and the impetus for the study was not, except for outposts and towers. I would like to see in the game more useful unique loot scattered locations, which can be obtained only by investigating these locations.

P
Podvipodvertov 26.01.20

I expect an interesting game, a fascinating story with lots of intrigue, twists and turns and unexpected outcomes. Believe that there are memorable characters whose charisma envy of any living Hollywood actor. Looking forward to what will be a flexible system of player character customization, a huge selection of conversations which will lead to different consequences in the distant future, and in a very short time.
Waiting for next generation graphics and a democratic system requirements. Ultra realistic physics, one hundred percent destructible everything, the real particle behavior, clothing, skin, hair.
I hope for authentic ballistics and the trajectory of the bullets close to real, penetrability, strength of materials at the highest level.
I think that would be dismemberment trenchant than in soldiers of fortune, when a person's body will be torn by bullets, shrapnel almost like in life and without censorship.
Still hoping for a huge and detailed world with millions of things and memorable places. A large variety of equipment from physical model behaviour which would envy any professional racing simulator.
In General, waiting for the game of the century which will go down in the Guinness book of records and will bring a new leap in the development of the gaming industry.

D
Domoi 26.01.20

And I look forward to healing by wychowywania bullets from the hand ))))

D
Domoi 26.01.20

nikita2112
The main character is gay. Do you think this is a perfect game?

v
vzglydizugla 26.01.20

Primarily normal shooter (active and passive) and simulation are not the assassin and the homeless, chasing squirrels and skunks for a new purse.

d
dimasukhinin1978 26.01.20

The Far Cry return to its origins , namely to the style of the first part of the series

M
Moisey Holod 26.01.20

I am sure she will be much better than the 4th part.

n
nikita2112 26.01.20

taburetckinvasily
Gay? You seem to be actually played. Not played, but judging. Typical stupid shkoloty and cattle.

f
flamingbit 26.01.20

Gameplay from the previous installments and once the plot of the villain, which you will need to kill all of it.
PS. Oh, well, now the court trowel with veronae, which this game supposedly insulted

D
Domoi 26.01.20

nikita2112
I play with gays do not play))) I'm the complete opposite of those individuals that you called me.