3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Feyk iz badoo 26.01.20 04:21 pm

Why this game lags on my PC? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The CPU type QuadCore Intel X5450 Xeon, 3000 MHz (9 x 333)
memory 8GB ddr3 1333MHz
video GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1024Mb
68 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodurr 26.01.20

MagicHero
By the way, even I wonder how you play GTA online if there is on the ultra server lock 30фпс, which does not removed. )))))

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
This permission of the surplus, 1.9 MP, there is a congenital written numbers, and even letters. 200% is 4K resolution, what is offered, this is 8m pixels. Just realizing the full depth of his knowledge xd))
You have vision as good? so it clearly says that the current resolution of the game 1728х1080. Clean setting auto fit the resolution and make it so that you had 3840x2160 (this is 4K resolution) but the monitor you have has a resolution of 1920x1200. So you'll have panel NVIDIA resolution is set to 1920x1080 and then either using DSR to put the game in 3840x2160 or as I understand it the game has a scale of 200% which should make the same 1920x1080 3840x2160. In General, it is necessary that the first line was to 3840x2160 the game you were in 4K resolution.
Lodurr wrote:
By the way, even I wonder how you play GTA online if there is on the ultra server lock 30фпс, which does not removed. )))))
What kind of lock at 30 fps???? what are you talking about??? in the GTA on multiplayer you can easily play at 60 fps. There I play all on max except for grass + sparka 8X and have 60 fps in the cartoon.

g
gennaz 26.01.20

[Denis]
It's not such a difference in graphics between Mafia and Mafia 2. In the recommended system requirements have me 3 2-core CPU and the GPU hd 4850 512 mb,and IU andromeda 8-core GPU and rx 480 4 gb! Yes they have improved the lighting, texture quality,but not enough to justify such a jump the system requirements!

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

Lodurr
Screenshots, video settings, resolution of 4K, the picture is 4K. you're saying that it's not 4K
So you have no video confirmation of the availability of 4K.Moreover,the settings scroll through as quickly as possible,choosing to heap one of the easy places for the test card and without overlay.You tricky make.The same of you in VIDOS фолла4,chose the easiest place for a CPU,there would have to Concord to go or to shoot in diamond city.In fact,you are deceiving the public.This is trolling on your part.For it and less you.
So you have to be in the video:

gennaz
Now actually all multiplatform jumped in extravagance resources.The Witcher 3 is an exception.The same Evil Within 2 for some fuck eats 3002 MB
Spoiler
And where you have shade from HS in Andromeda?

s
saa0891 26.01.20

[Denis] wrote:
In fact,you're lying to the public
Yes, he deceives only himself,people just ugorayu over him,anyone even slightly versed in the gland understands what nonsense is it,what is clear without any tests.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

saa0891
Trolling for fun. And the result was a bunch of

D
Ded MastDay 26.01.20

You cease to argue with him, he has several times pointed nose, and PROVED that he is no 4k at all, but as correctly noted by VOVAN WOLF - Lodurr is a rigid person, it is useless in something to convince, even if it bears an obvious absurdity. Let's not feed the Troll, let him think he's playing at least at 16k.

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
You constantly situates like flies in a public toilet
About the flies and the toilet you know better,and local parsley always attracts attention.

Lodurr wrote:
Here at uncles John 4K Monique there are, however judging by the picture is pretty mediocre, and you? )))
When one GPU will be able to pull 4K and give 60FPS I just buy 4K Monique,now having 1080Ti I don't have any desire to fiddle with settings to get acceptable FPS in 4K,but at FullHD I do not have a headache about this,I just run any game,twisting the settings and enjoy the gameplay.

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
I have the 960, and play in 4K, with the amazing image, 30-50fps.
Apparently you have some own parallel universe where this is possible,although it was found out that you have even 1728х1080 pulls so-so,but this is just the level 960й.

Lodurr wrote:
with soap and lagausie misasa picture?
On my config,you can see in the profile,just not something not frieze,and the picture is naturally different because the settings at maximum.

Lodurr wrote:
4K 30 fps, in full HD 120фпс.. Yes even it is not comparable
Here I totally agree with you,the only sensible idea from you throughout this thread,30FPS for me is unacceptable, whether there is at least 8K.

D
Ded MastDay 26.01.20

saa0891
Here you have an excerpt. I do this nonsense even can not accept.
Lodurr wrote:
4K 30 fps, in full HD 120фпс.. Yes even it is not comparable
I'm afraid he meant that even in 4k at 30 fps is much better than PCD at 120, so that nothing agreed.

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Here you have an excerpt. I do this nonsense even can not accept.
Well at first it was funny (because every time this circus is not just starts),when this is what the Above video, from the real universe, and it is not the first video. ))) issued the tenth time, to continue there is not any sense.

Svetoslav wrote:
I'm afraid he meant that even in 4k at 30 fps is much better than PCD at 120, so that nothing agreed.
Yes, no matter what he meant,hell knows what he's got in mind,the fact that it is incomparable.

D
Ded MastDay 26.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
I saw your 120фпс
At its 75Hz Monica?
Anecdotically two Jews.
- I listened to the Beatles was not appreciated. Burr
out of tune, STO only find in them?
- And where you heard them?
- I Moshe sang.

B
Big_Max 26.01.20

Lodurr
The second time you blunted! How so? Well, I told you how to do it! I say and show in last time! Look carefully! For those who in the tank)

Here, no other low permission you should not be here! If Monique is also 4k, the same position you should be in the game!
And why the video quality you have that dumb? I have the feeling that the game you recorded at all in some moronic low resolution? YouTube though most of the picture, but damn not to the same degree!
Here, check this out:

You can choose VIDOS in 2160р60(4K)
And you, I can't even choose in 1440.

K
Kokoprime1991 26.01.20

Run 640 by 480 and play at the minimum salary. And so the author is clearly blunt, not realizing that 1 GB of video memory games to even launch is not enough... And yet they exist ? ^_^

B
Big_Max 26.01.20

Lodurr
Well, to hell with it. Can you at least do the same as I have on the screenshot?

B
Big_Max 26.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
In this MP4 VIDOS weighs 40Gb, be bold download you his day on Upton, so sho, see AVI. :D)
It takes a maximum of 3 hours. Not so much.

D
Ded MastDay 26.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
In this MP4 VIDOS weighs 40Gb,
But at least 400GB.)) The size of the video file which has the greater impact is not the frame resolution and bitrate.
MediaInfo

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
For those who are in the tank, this is the format of the surplus, not the solution. I have a native standard of the surplus of 1.9 MP 1728х1080 16:9, and 2.3 MP 1920:1200 16:10. To increase the native standard layout in the manual 4 times, that even two 1080ти not cope.
On this monitor I have on another and never will.
You know what nonsense I wrote??? did you do this video at a resolution of less than 1920x1080 which is 4 TIMES LESS than 4K resolution. Your permission 1728х1080 even less 10%!!! than 1920x1080. You have no time writing to remove the option auto fit the resolution which is what would have been the resolution of the monitor to fit 1080p, as you indicated in the settings.
Well, then you're confirmed skins that even in this resolution you have only 40 fps CARL 40 FPS to 10% smaller resolution in comparison with FullHD. What about stable 60 fps can be discussed when you have a resolution 4 times smaller not 60 fps )))))))))
And these data just agree with the tests Andromeda

where in FullHD 960-I and issues an average of 44 fps with dips to 34 and in 4K you will have only 16 fps with dips to 13 and it's YOUR FLY??? You have even in normal 1920x1080 nothing is flying but he tells tales about what 4K )))))

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Cleaned, nothing changes. Is possible to manually slider to mess this one:
OMG how can so blunt, not this setting and above it. Disable fit resolution. And see how you fps will drop to 15 and it's yours flies in 4K???

D
Ded MastDay 26.01.20

MagicHero
Yes that you argue with him, you see he was inadequate at all