3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Feyk iz badoo 26.01.20 04:21 pm

Why this game lags on my PC? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The CPU type QuadCore Intel X5450 Xeon, 3000 MHz (9 x 333)
memory 8GB ddr3 1333MHz
video GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1024Mb
68 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Lodurr
What was required to prove 40 fps in a resolution of 1920x1200, where is the fly??? there is not even close to stable 60 fps and this at a resolution of 1920x1200. And put that 4K is 15 fps WHERE you FLY??? answer if you have even at 1920x1200 there is no 60 fps in statics.
And what about the option mode fit resolution like in Russian wrote OFF but no you put your. You really at least know how to read?

L
Lodurr 26.01.20

MagicHero wrote:
it is almost 30 fps which just gouge his eyes.
Won above, 31 fps, and where there is red-eye? ))
Well, not in full HD Yes, 30 fps is full rip eyes. as 120фпс to the word. Full HD in any fps anyway priset. Do not notice while in 4K with smooth frame not play.. as well as full hdsee soap.

MagicHero wrote:
as usual with a resolution of 1920x1200.
Yes. Cho the debit with the credit did not converge? )))

MagicHero wrote:
But using DSR can deliver 4K resolution
If it's so easy, show yourself such a picture, and a stable fps? Let's wait. :D)

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Won above, 31 fps, and where there is red-eye? ))
Well, not in full HD Yes, 30 fps is full rip eyes. as 120фпс to the word. Full HD in any fps anyway priset. Do not notice while in 4K with smooth frame not play.. as well as full hdsee soap.
On YouTube even 20 fps will look playable due to smearing of the image. And why would fulhd have prisila Yes, in any fps??? that kind of nonsense. And for that matter you do VIDOS did not in 4K and on a regular FullHD xd )))
Lodurr wrote:
If it's so easy, show yourself such a picture, and a stable fps? Let's wait. :D)
This picture I've been shown, all the ultra stable 60 and not 40 ))) And about 4K I didn't say I have 60 fps will not. In 4K my fps is 3 times more than your vidyuhi, that's put look at 3840x2160 fps, multiply by 3 and you'll get mine )))

D
Ded MastDay 26.01.20

I even felt sorry for him... According to his logic - the higher the resolution, the more fps and smoother the game, and the lower the resolution, then the race starts and freezes. Cho are we all so stupid not playing in 4k on pissing maps 4 years ago?

G
Gellitron1 26.01.20

Follower Perelman
Vidyuhi shit rare enough that the memory of 1 gig, then another, and narrow is the memory itself. Today in fashion 4GB and above.. Zaminusovali troglodytes-bots-down in your post....

F
Feyk iz badoo 26.01.20

Геллитрон1 wrote:
Vidyuhi shit rare enough that the memory 1 gigs that even narrow the memory itself
advised a friend (though long), which makes Assembly of components
now only do upgrade possible

D
Ded MastDay 26.01.20

Follower Perelman
Bad advice from your friend. I built myself a computer, when it was profitable. There whole point is cheaper to collect some shit, and sell at a higher price. For games, I would never advise you to take vidyuhi gtx *50. If finances do not allow to take the flagship in the series, either 670, 760, 960, 1060, 1070, that is the second number, after the number of the series must not be below 60. This is with regard to Nvidia. A GTX 650 is an office gag, but not the game map. Even the 560-ka of the previous series, ahead of her performance.
Today, from the ongoing series 1050 Ti consider an extreme option for gaming in FullHD at medium-high settings. Pro ultra and all sorts of smoothing it is possible to forget. And then, because of high prices for cards due to the mining of cryptocurrencies. If not for the urgency being burned up old maps, never would not have taken. So how long have shamans with the graphics settings for the sake of digestible FPS.

F
Feyk iz badoo 26.01.20

Svetoslav
okay, thanks for the advice !
use it when you gather up new vidyahu