3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
depzel 26.01.20 07:16 pm

The discussion of the game. (Spec Ops: The Line)

Hi all. News is the game is not a lot,but somehow sad to see an empty forum,on this post your thoughts about the game.
Those who love Gears of Thief 1,2 and call of Duty be glad about the release of this game,as judging by the news, some elements of these games will be present in Spec Ops.
186 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antosha_Nike 26.01.20

when I turn on the game, I wrote out of range, it is possible as thread to correct, to play can't because of Etowah

B
Botponevole 26.01.20

Yes, now I have to wait for a fix no help but should be.

a
adsl2010 26.01.20

Here is a topic about it http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2774731
campaign przekazniki cheated =(

G
Gunther 26.01.20

People would Russian voice ? Today, such as the release in Russia ?!

a
adsl2010 26.01.20

Gunther
it was at midnight

W
WoodyFast 26.01.20

Who passed the game, throw off please the saves, played yesterday and then had to kill Windu and about the saves and forgot (( today I do not want to go through all over again (( got to a place where human corpses phosphorus svetyatsya.

m
manhunt333 26.01.20

That's what causes War, and to blame only us...

a
adsl2010 26.01.20

So, people who do not have Russian language, especially for you posted torrent of crack (official, text+sound in videos)
http://rghost.ru/38937930

Installation:
1. Copy the contents of the folder SOTL_RUS in the game folder
2. Play

Taken from DELETED (there is a closed registration, so I posted on the file sharing)
I work in Russian with this! In the properties there is no Russian, but the game is still all in Russian.

PS I Hope this isn't breaking the rules.

d
dos-unit 26.01.20

adsl2010
something does not plow...

a
adsl2010 26.01.20

Like this? Where are you the case files and replaced it?

d
drFrost 26.01.20

The people, and how to remove the screen from the computer, Windows x32?

a
andrei76825 26.01.20

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

S
SadSam 26.01.20

Installed, played for five minutes..and that is a great game because I have it on high settings works great:D..For modern games on my hardware is rare), the style of the game is very beautiful) will Pass in Sunday Matan - then go for a couple of evening))

T
Tomas Freeze 26.01.20

too high played well at first everything was clear but by the 11th Chapter I have slowly began to go crazy,I don't understand why I shoot in their amerikashek ,I do not understand why I do it all.and at the end of the game at all checked.how anyone understand the ending of the game write.

m
manhunt333 26.01.20

gamer49692
I understand that the main character was originally a bit not himself, he might be overheated from the heat, or they saw all the corpses and the brutality of war, it is still not clear, but from the beginning he's acting weird, radio without batteries, the voices in my head, glitches, shows the brutality and composure on the left and right and just in the end depends on you what will be the final or but everyone will understand and end this Orgy by true way, or, everything is back to normal and death will come back, and no one will leave Dubai!!!
As said the main character at the end: Welcome to Dubai...
PS Who knows all versions of the endings that will understand))

m
manhunt333 26.01.20

drFrost
A bit strange question but okay, try using add or remove programs but I think you have tried it, try using the uninstall in the root of the game, if not then try using all sorts of programs such as CCleaner, or just delete the folder and then go into the registry via the Run (command look in the Internet, I just forgot:)) and there clean.
And yet, what Windows 7, XP, Vista, 98 maybe?))

S
Skripkin94 26.01.20

Is it possible in the game to change something, for example not to save Gould and to rescue civilians, or not to use white phosphorus in front of a gate and just shoot all of the rifles?
And are there some moments where you can make a choice?

m
manhunt333 26.01.20

At the end of the game(14 chapters) you will have the choice to shoot the main villain or not to shoot, as well as in epilogue to kill all of the army or to put the gun down, is that I know exactly where it is possible to make a choice, and s Gould try to do nothing to when it stifled

A
Aloncer 26.01.20

All the latest games very easy. And this is no exception! Probably so they can make your designed to DualShock, and the presence of the mouse greatly simplifies the matter.
This is a shooter! (so they say anyway) tactics and ability to fire should be in the first place! Here, leaned out of cover, kill the enemy from a distance of 200m from the first (!) shot almost without aiming. The plot of the original, but what is crazy -what's worth stealing strewn in sand city? Nonferrous metal?
Graphics are average, in principle, not bad. Striking bad quality textures (play max). Enemies are very stupid, which further undermines the interest to the passage. Score of 6 points, and the raiders.
Battlefield 2 was the last computer game.

B
Botponevole 26.01.20

Aloncer
Nonsense, the game is quite hardcore don't judge on the first levels.