3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
depzel 26.01.20 07:16 pm

The discussion of the game. (Spec Ops: The Line)

Hi all. News is the game is not a lot,but somehow sad to see an empty forum,on this post your thoughts about the game.
Those who love Gears of Thief 1,2 and call of Duty be glad about the release of this game,as judging by the news, some elements of these games will be present in Spec Ops.
186 Comments
Sort by:
s
slavikod 26.01.20

I am generally pleased. just a shame that Good guy can not be be.
and the team wildly sorry,normal guys)

d
drFrost 26.01.20

Cost the Windows 7 x32. If you delete says that this app can be uninstalled only under Win7x64.
On the game - he passed for four nights. At the beginning of the game attracts good graphics and optimization. By mid-game it turns into a stupid mochilovo anything that moves. At the end he fluffed trivial the finale of the series all the Nai...l one crazy soldier.

-
-Fr0sT- [Left for ever] 26.01.20

This game is fully for a long time to write, then a lay. Cartoon I super, but people just do a little, sometimes 4 on 4 and 2 on 2 game. ((

A
Aloncer 26.01.20

drFrost
be careful with Spillerom

G
GreenWinamp 26.01.20

Damn, the game is the fire. The developers weren't kidding when they said that will show the war without embellishment. Yes gameplay is a more tactful variant of Kane and Linch, Yes, "trick sand" is less common than desired. But should reach the level of using "White phosphorus" begins a brutal drama. For the first time during the passage of the hair on his neck stand on end.

H
HORINIS 26.01.20

I liked the game. It seems to be nothing special in it, but something catchy. As he sat behind her in one sitting came to storm the gates marked on the map of the CIA, and then save unfortunately hangs tightly. But nevertheless, good fine points 7-7.5 I use.

G
Gunther 26.01.20

The plot, for 10 points.And after the wonders of white phosphorus,vaimeeeee!!!!.Played and empathize along with the characters. Developed hard-handed end of the world,the chaos of war,what we roll.As a result, only a brutal death and no winners.Really liked the game.

G
Gunther 26.01.20

Developed a very tried about the story !!!!

E
Extreme91 26.01.20

to play at times can be ...

E
Extreme91 26.01.20

ErgoProxi
and another question - is it possible somehow to save his team and newbeat peace?
impossible. Etopo story so....

Say 4 endings...I don't know what 4. but the three you named yourself

E
ErgoProxi 26.01.20

Yes, everything I already knew which 4, newbeat of SolDat and died of got their hands UTB 4 ending, but since it is impossible to save the civilian it pichalno =(

R
Rasamaha2008 26.01.20

Well it was a night game, it was not the day and for evening
In order:
Liked the graphics, looks good for 2012 and face drawn fish
Gameplay also left a positive emotion, a Call of Duty 3rd person view with elements of the shelters, shelter igout a very important role in the gameplay. Liked the story, although starting to play was waiting for something else, as it is not expected to have to fight with the Americans and all that, the ending of 4 was pleased as well:
1. If you don't shoot Konrad then die
2. Killing Conrad in the Epilogue 3 varianta
- To surrender their weapons and come home
- To kill all and with the words Welcome to Dubai to finish the game
- To die from the bullets of the soldiers (I did it on purpose, to check that b) Die show video with balconey Conrad and all.
The game really sucked, and I was waiting for her almost since the announcement, but my disappointment was limitless
When I prishel game in the main menu, choosing once again to load the epilogue and a different ending that we can see?
3:31 minutes of the game, average difficulty level, 2K burns, releasing the game for more than 2 years for 3-3.5 hours of gameplay? what the hell, the main disadvantage of the game is its shortness, very quickly

P. S. when you kill the opponents beautifully in the head, included slowmo, looks beautiful with the graphics and sophisticated animation

G
Gunther 26.01.20

Yes, and my game sucked,and for one night.Sorry. I would like to continue.

M
Modern2009 26.01.20

is it possible not to shoot white phosphorus mortar ?
tried to shoot all right ,but then there are the sniper on cryo and constantly respawn

R
Rasamaha2008 26.01.20

Modern2009
The game is linear, like you get a choice, but the end is still the same, so no you can not shoot)

v
vault-tech boy 26.01.20

Please explain, maybe I can not to understand where the Walker has hallucinations, he seemed to be normal was not a sleeping agent like in Call of Duty Black Ops, where the hero always ran Victor Reznov like? where? and why? I do not understand...

E
Extreme91 26.01.20

Rasamaha2008
I chose the first...wanted to see will he keep the word?
1. If you don't shoot Konrad then die
Kept :)

Modern2009
what's the difference???? shoot\don't shoot...EPT. well, not pinned!!! You CAN NOT Shoot! I will tell you how - you just need to go with the game, delete it, turn off the computer and go outside. The only way! Because to shoot a mortar with phosphorus bad in the story! How not to shoot???? Guys... the choice is in the end of the game is ( to shoot or not ...)
all

L
Last Engineer 26.01.20

Another military shooter, at all for a month or two left, one worse than the other. Ftuce solder revolves around inviza and other fashion Gatilov that was not interesting, Spec ops revolves around a dust storm in Dubai, that is why one of the most luxurious cities in the world decided to turn into a dump: to play as something different from the other perkatese.

Unlike DICE, the developers decided that someone more interesting story of the brave bearers of democracy, so the characters constantly talk to each other during the skirmishes many times I repeat the phrase like your mother, we are under fire and so on. The plot is this: the Media democracy, serving in Iraq wanted the happy Mila, but neither in Baghdad nor in all of Iraq there was not a single McDonald's, so they reached Dubai, and there's a queue of local Arabs, well, they were rolling on the sand, shot a turn, until they reached the free cash. The game has 4 endings: buy chicken mannaken and call, buy the rolls and juice, buy fries and a cheeseburger and not eat the slop pail.

Ghon in the game it's OK, and they were cake. Shoot not interested in riding moreover, there are tactical elements for the mentally retarded, such as: dude take out that sniper, and I'm leaning out from behind cover.

Management is tied to the shift and the spacebar to change weapons for some reason, to throw grenades, I don't know how, maybe even impossible, though they are.

Wouldn't want to join the persons I admire the plot, then someone even compare this game with the movie Koppala,and I'm sorry for the man, but to be honest, it is better to see how these characters are moving to free cash than to endure this gameplay I want this game for me somebody passed, and I just looked the part.

Well, 7ku the game is drawn, at least its not PR as collatino and batvillain

N
NICOBEC 26.01.20

Who cares - the beginning of the game

p
pr0gamer 26.01.20

What's not to like:
1. The Negro in the team. Not racist, but this tolerance already zadolbali.
2. Inspirational team talks and Messrs.
3. Terrible facial animation.
4. Weapons are not different from each other.
5. Throughout the game the plot takes place by a player, because to understand it to the end very problematic.
6. Few teams to control their wards. And could use some tactics to tie.

What we liked:
1. Good graphics and animation.
2. Dubai, skyscrapers - even kind of exotic.

In the end - a typical middle console candle. 6 out of 10.