3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToXeNsiUs 26.01.20 07:17 pm

The most powerful monsters that you've met in The Witcher 3. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Wishing to share the knowledge of where and when you can meet high-level beasts, please write in this topic.
44 Comments
Sort by:
G
GGame 26.01.20

where and when you can meet high-level beasts
During the game and in the game you can meet a high-level beasts

d
danyiil695 26.01.20

Played on high difficulty, ALL bosses passed 1 times, but one spent probably 2 hours...
I am now about wakalaka who murdered his beloved (which a friend has set up), I was at a low Level all the nerves themselves spent died 50 times, but any emotion was after the victory :3
All the other weak, for me personally was...Although Emmerich and Witches 2.
*I'm the one that answered the question in the title of the topic the Most powerful monsters

H
Hattack 26.01.20

Griffin, one of empty island Skellige(where quest books)

T
ToXeNsiUs 26.01.20

Hattack
Yes, Griffin level 48). To go there is lower than 30+ levels just not reasonable.

S
Satiryc 26.01.20

danyiil695
He is afraid of fire I Igny fried so it was not treated, and you can still bomb him turning down. While it is not prepared before the fight too, it was hard with him!

_
_Ozymandias_ 26.01.20

With straight arms is not difficult.

S
Sheff322 26.01.20

The first was currics, but in fact Griffin 48 level.

i
iwerslexx 26.01.20

When should the preparation (oils, potions, correct signs) any boss easy.

T
ToXeNsiUs 26.01.20

iwerslexx
... as well as leveling to an adequate level)

r
ronin991 26.01.20

the Goblin is quite difficult.the difficulty basically is that if he manages to call wolves wolves with the demon just beat

L
LaOladaaaaa 26.01.20

pfft, I can't name a wild hunt to kill, the first(when looking for CRIS with the witch) XA

T
Thorgal 26.01.20

Because in the game all the monsters level, any monster above 10-15 levels are already strong. In General, on Skellige there's one Griffin 48 level. Killed him on the 36th riding the Roach.

J
Johnny1111 26.01.20

the wolf pack(10 pieces) brought a lot of trouble....and with everyone else had no problems(except the monsters are much higher level)

N
Ninth_Satan 26.01.20

On each boss 5 elixirs at once drank in the beginning of the battle, put the oil and clean quenum used. All easy was.

U
Undead758 26.01.20

ronin991
I'm wolves first cut,then demiricous bomb throwing)was weak)

r
renbu 26.01.20

Korolik (Cleaton) remember) because the Complexity of the death, and the boss at an early level found when no really skills and normal gear) another Goblin, pretty pathetic, the boss is not difficult, but called wolves, which was a fine level and I Nitsche not really demolished. And the bosses are level 11 already, no problems cause if there is vedmachi sets

V
Vindly 26.01.20

For me, the most dangerous was a fire Gaulle, until I realized that aardam his stew can - bestiary to help =)

s
sewerus123 26.01.20

Sir Satyr
Hattack
where be that Griffin did not tell me or show screenshots pliz really want to fight him and then after you pass the game all the enemies of any mild steel

S
Strelok731 26.01.20

Why zaminusovali guy at the top? I probably never understand what's going on in the mind of the local inhabitants.

i
iwerslexx 26.01.20

ТоШка2511
Well, I'm here for a man desperate to 19лвле decided to execute the order at archigraphy 35лвл, and still overpowered Oxenford beast) For me it was the most difficult and longest battle of the entire game.