3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToXeNsiUs 26.01.20 07:17 pm

The most powerful monsters that you've met in The Witcher 3. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Wishing to share the knowledge of where and when you can meet high-level beasts, please write in this topic.
44 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaselinski 26.01.20

don't remember what level I was, but so attempts 20той killed the Griffin, he still had acid to take to the blacksmith of uronic

S
Sanek1212 26.01.20

Order the devil gave me the most problems,and with the Royal Wyvern had trouble.

X
Xavier_29Th 26.01.20

The most difficult - pukanic and his ghostly gang at the level of death (order the Ghost of Alberga)... will neoprocess and down the drain. Witches (especially witches embowel kill CRIS with her simple techniques of avtobest), Emmerich and even archigraph LVL 48 it seemed to me weaker...

S
Spartacus1971 26.01.20

After one witch I was told to go to the cave,there was one supposedly had the key to give or something,don't remember.But with him, I had to Tinker.

S
Spartacus1971 26.01.20

Xavier_29Th
I agree,those small in stature as dwarfs,but they are not monsters,but the question was about monsters.

C
CRASHBULLET 26.01.20

When was the trouble with the experience, for me, any RAID could end badly, and the strongest is the guards.

O
Old_Nick 26.01.20

Putnik22
Irden, and better - moon dust" and hack-hack-hack ;)

N
Nikita Degtyarev 26.01.20

The most difficult boss for me was the Ghost from the lighthouse on Skellige. At my 32 level and good gear, I had to work hard, but I passed the first time)is Also quite difficult for me, had to go through some demons (but by the end of the game there was left a bit)

O
Old_Nick 26.01.20

I would split the complex (those that really need to think about tactics, use different characters, etc.). For me it is Igosa Nierlich at the beginning and at the end
And hemorrhoid (those that are difficult to handle because of the peculiarities of the game). It is without any competition wolokolie from little red riding hood. With her you have to fight surrounded by her thugs and Geralt all the time, instead of fighting, tries to change sword :(. Of course, the enemies this time are not allowed. As a result of simple questic turns into a real ambush :)

L
Leha-Bratan- 26.01.20

living alone, it's not difficult, a pair of mosoow, I agree with the statement above

z
zip3n 26.01.20

Ghosts, definitely ghosts! the most common ghosts! very troublesome in a confined space, so even if 3 and more and of course higher level 5-10 so.

C
Chistilische svyatyh dush 26.01.20

In the beginning of the game somewhere in Velenje was found belohvost, LVL 30,at level 15 it was hard, but the reward was worth it(the chest armor fell Thiessen)

K
Krrrva 26.01.20

In the stone heart said black spiders, I forgot what they are called. these things always run back and catch up with them a couple impossible, attack one, attack the second, third, fourth and passed they shoot webs and if you hit on a couple of seconds you are immobilized, during this time, all go to you and not too shabby off of HP. near the castle Olgred eat a bunch of spiders around 30лвл as well as their mother, I fought all the monsters did the first time I killed the Griffin level 48 without using a health potion but with spiders I had to really struggle

L
Lev Shvecov 26.01.20

Rusik
Giza

a
arinr 26.01.20

Most difficult was the fistfight with Valderrama (so it seems is called) at the feast in honor of the election of the king of Skellige at the level of death. Generally fights are annoying inability to use all of Geralt's achievements.

U
USER_NT 26.01.20

Archigraph, two strikes and you're dead, bleeding (from the blows) and toxicity (from the spit) together with him on any level had trouble, but they do not bored. :-D

Z
Zantarek 26.01.20

Obviously ... the Most difficult boss - Detlaff

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

the most difficult was either the Griffin or Basilisk on one of the small Islands of skellige
it was a great level and probably designed for the new game+ and I Tama chest not sacked because of this
separately you can still remember the kind of spider, they themselves cut as it is strained so this is very high level and the player can meet him on skellige at a fairly low level.
another znachitelno remember this Pitch case. I take quest, level 10-15 so cocogo to clean up the mansion one old lady from the ghosts. so the Witcher in anticipation of the robbery and easy money goes through the forest straight, rubbing his Pitch hand. along the way he meets a venerable Goblin level, videsexy not particularly aggressive and scary, and most likely the player sees it first and journey the Witcher immediately ends in the best tradition of Gothic 1.
because the strongest monster is one that the Witcher above the level

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

ToXeNsiUs
In the beginning of the game,the White Garden,kill cows several times.Will come to you beast

Z
Zantarek 26.01.20

MunchkiN 616
SORRY, there are Summer could be)