3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20 02:59 pm

An RPG with the development framework.

Read similar topics, but little fit for myself found. So I decided to ask myself, suddenly someone will remember something.
In principle, looking for an RPG, no matter, first person, third, turn-based, not turn-based, isometric or 3D. Only not online.
Which is the element base development, besides other development.
As an example I think many of the famous Neverwinter Nights 2. Where was the development of his castle, and some economy development of their lands.
Similar games of the last recall for example Pillars of Eternity and Pillars of Eternity 2. where was the development of the castle and development of the ship. Still remember what the development was in Dragon Age: Origins. also fit the game.
Was development the same in not so long ago released. Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Also bleeding of the castle and lands.
Someone might remember The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. But it also passed the stage.
Maybe someone will think about Fallout 4. Also has already passed.
SpellForce series of games is also passed.
Someone can here to include more recent Subnautica. Although in my opinion it is a little belongs to the genre of RPG. In principle, do not apply since this is a going day and he's there alone. And for RPGs where interaction with other NPCs is important, does not hold.
Can anyone remember even the Darkest Dungeon. Played quite gone, but the overall theme of the query hits.
In General, suddenly, one remembers that, I would be grateful. )))))
28 Comments
Sort by:
i
intolerable 16.11.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Yes, it's a great game, I passed it))) I was especially pleased, a sort of lamp-like feeling, a feeling of a small cozy village)))

I
Iriloneleyn 16.11.22

Rolemanser
You shouldn't be so)
When you feel the atmosphere, you just don't want to leave it.
The only downside is the slightly buggy quest system.

I
Iriloneleyn 16.11.22

Capellimestari wrote:
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
If the game was finished, it would be possible to advise, but so...
Capellimestari wrote:
Kenshi
Too hardcore for me.

H
H7U7G7O 16.11.22

starcraft

i
intolerable 16.11.22

H7U7G7O
A bit different))) But the game is top, for all time))

I
Insomniaa 16.11.22

Is there anything new like this? I am also interested in your question)))) can you find something? in the past, what played like this is saints row, but there are few construction sites as such, just the base (the old church in the skyscraper) is being updated well, and you sculpt the decor

X
X_ray_83 16.11.22

Insomniaa

m
mark25 20.01.23

State of Decay