3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20 02:59 pm

An RPG with the development framework.

Read similar topics, but little fit for myself found. So I decided to ask myself, suddenly someone will remember something.
In principle, looking for an RPG, no matter, first person, third, turn-based, not turn-based, isometric or 3D. Only not online.
Which is the element base development, besides other development.
As an example I think many of the famous Neverwinter Nights 2. Where was the development of his castle, and some economy development of their lands.
Similar games of the last recall for example Pillars of Eternity and Pillars of Eternity 2. where was the development of the castle and development of the ship. Still remember what the development was in Dragon Age: Origins. also fit the game.
Was development the same in not so long ago released. Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Also bleeding of the castle and lands.
Someone might remember The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. But it also passed the stage.
Maybe someone will think about Fallout 4. Also has already passed.
SpellForce series of games is also passed.
Someone can here to include more recent Subnautica. Although in my opinion it is a little belongs to the genre of RPG. In principle, do not apply since this is a going day and he's there alone. And for RPGs where interaction with other NPCs is important, does not hold.
Can anyone remember even the Darkest Dungeon. Played quite gone, but the overall theme of the query hits.
In General, suddenly, one remembers that, I would be grateful. )))))
28 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 01.02.20

unbearable
If you are interested in the development of a database may be worth to pay attention to stretegii,the same XCOM enemy within and XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

saa0891
Yes, thank you, too. Or rather the first part was pleased with 3-4 times. But the second did not like, tried to play it a couple of times, not gone. ))

r
requiemmm 01.02.20

Then still Xenonauts, the same X-COM, only in profile. Arcade air battles there fun, but there are contentious issues in other places.
Purely for the sake of development is, in Drakensang, there workbenches to buy for the house.

If you ignore the RPG, there is such an ancient thing like Project Nomads. It's all about the development, because you go to fight, and any school with the positioning and type of buildings on your combat flying island might break off the passage of the mission.
But, there are still Battletech. The base of the player is an ancient space ship, first you repairing it, then upgrades, earning loot on the missions get a bonus to morale, which allows you the entire battle to shoot accurately, faster mechs stalling, the pilots are treated faster, and moving from system to system takes less time. Yes, it is a tactic with pumping units, but Darkest Dungeon is also not an RPG even once.

l
legusor 01.02.20

to upgrade your hut you can also:
dragon age: inquisition
mass effect 2
assassins creed 2
elder scrolls 4: oblivion (mods)
series, fable 1,2,3

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

requiemmm Yes Xenognathus top thing has already passed, I heard kind of like sawing the second part. With improved graphics.
Drakensang, there's two games as far as I remember, the first long played second two years ago, the river of time was called kind of ))) the Second part I liked more )) the Dialogues there were seats top. ))
Project Nomads played a long time. What I did not like. Truth I do not remember what ))
Battletech that recently came out? Terrible game in my personal opinion. I was pleased with mechcommander 1-2. There was a top decision. Imputed polubojarova system.There is IMHO messed up with this ridiculous sequence of moves.
Thanks for the suggestions )) will porisky ))

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

legusor
Inquisitors are not logged in. As the second part of dragon age. Do believe that only the origins of the first was the top, and just don't understand why not continue it.
Mass effect is a series of three games, but the rules. not that I wanted here, but the game rules. Passed.
Assassin is very much a console game. how many times have not tried to play all parts. Too gives everything a console roots. Have not mastered this series.
Oblivion rules. )) I still had a little drive in buggerfall )) especially killed it a long time wandering from city to city )) About Face (Morrowind), I generally keep quiet, just small was when she passed ))
Fable to 2 parts I liked, the third has lost something, and she became for me what that impersonal or what. While I waited for the third part. ((
Thanks for the sympathy. Will think further )))

d
dilat 01.02.20

unbearable
Assassin - console? Are you still in not played Enslaved, you see. Do not feel the AC console

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

dilat
Unfortunately, Yes. This is a trend they started with the first part. When management was generally tear off Yes throw, it is not convenient. in the following parts tweaked, but until the end and not finish. In principle, they have always been positioned as a console project.
It's like Thief. Which because of the console limitations were all in the upload. Any window uploading.
At least with running there the rules were.

d
dilat 01.02.20

unbearable
Like I said, I personally do not feel the AC itself. Played conveniently

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

dilat
I do not expect ))) This is fine when control like. )) I've been a few promising games because the management did not take place. ))

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

While looking, came across the sword coast. Although there is no component of an RPG, but the game has gone. Now udmau where to get the same but with an RPG element? ))))))))))))

r
rolemanser 16.11.22

try the intolerable
Dead State: Reanimated, there you also improve the base, bring survivors into it, it is possible to improve the car and make weapons and armor.

i
intolerable 16.11.22

Rolemanser
Thank you, I played it, it's a cool toy))) Preparation of the base, and then preparation for departure from the base)))

I
Iriloneleyn 16.11.22

Did you race Rolemanser
Generation Zero?

I
Iriloneleyn 16.11.22

intolerable
Depending on what went into your subnautica.
If just exploring the world, then Journey to the Savage planet.
You can know man sky.
The Forest, it's true, there is no RPG as such, but you can pump weapons.

r
rolemanser 16.11.22

Iriloneleyn
No, I looked, what the hell.

i
intolerable 16.11.22

Iriloneleyn
Journey to the Savage planet did not like it, it seems to be similar to sub-natica, but somehow it didn’t go in, either with graphics or with features. ((
The second game, it’s kind of empty. And it’s very monotonous, if there aren’t a lot of living creatures in the subnatic either, but there it’s at least somehow explained on one planet, then almost everything is the same on every planet.
The Forest played, cool I liked the game, yes, there is no RPG, but there is no leveling, and with the construction of the base it’s not bad, in my opinion one of the good survivors.
Thanks for the responsiveness))) what has already been seen

C
Capellimestari 16.11.22

Further, not a very RPG, but the bases there are a strong component.
1. Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain - practically relies on the base and its development. Stealth action with retrofuturism - no, not like that - just futuristic elements in the recent past and old-school eccentric twists.
2. No Man's Sky - a lot depends on the base and its development. Is it acceptable to call it RPG? Definitely more RPG than Subnautica and aesthetically very similar to it. You can choose your space path among myriads of stars and planets.

Then there is RPG
3. Kenshi - a noteworthy example, in the truest sense of the RPG, where the presence of a base is also a key element. The strongest association I have is with the film Kin-dza-dza: similar conditions and setting, due to the game, of course, much tougher.
4. Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom is a cute Japanese game where the goal is to found a kingdom.

All of these games are dear to me in their own way, because each touched a certain string in my soul. I hope you enjoy some of the list.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 16.11.22

Stardew Valley?

i
intolerable 16.11.22

Capellimestari
First try. I wrote about the second one above)) The third one I’ll also try, 4 is interesting, but I don’t like that I have to play as a cute little animal)))
Thank you for choosing )))) I’ll try at least two for sure)))