3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romka Pristupko 01.02.20 02:59 pm

Error RGSC \"Game services unavailable\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello dear users..
Anyway, I bought GTA V on the disks, activated the key on the website Rockstargames.com, installed GTA V from the disk, first run and immediately this gives an error, how to fix it ? Already the brain consumed the night and can't find the solution to this problem, anyone help will be very much grateful.
P. s ran as administrator, changed the account name, like this 40 times myself Social Club, nothing helps, thank you very much for your attention...

190 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiseL 01.02.20

smetanine
how new this profile for ungifted can't tell?

s
smetanine 01.02.20

WiseL
Go to "start – control Panel".
Select the view all settings on "Small icons". And at the bottom select "user Accounts".
In the next window, go to "Manage another account".
Then click "Create new account".
Next we need to enter a new username and give it Administrator
After everything is ready, click "create an account".
And now we find ourselves where displays all users and see there also the user you just created.
You can click on that user to change some settings. Here is an opportunity to change the user name, create password, change picture, remove the entry in General, see for yourself, I am sure you will understand.

PS More info and pictures can search for Yandex how to add a new user in windows 7 or 8

p
p0cik 01.02.20

Stas Sklar
so is specially made, work work to do

S
Saints319 01.02.20

Had to endure Windows after disk defragmentation, after reinstalling the game to start 1 times without any problems)

X
XJIOP 01.02.20

found another solution to the error "Rockstar Game services are currently not available"

deleted 4 files from the folder of the game

common.rpf
GTA5.exe
GTAVLauncher.exe
version.txt

launched PlayGTAV.exe it you hit the missing files, and after the game is working!

D
DimaLetom 01.02.20

I solved this problemu. I was connected to home Internet via LAN cable, I turned it off and gave Wi-Fi with the phone and all downloaded. Generally have an arc to connect the Internet (only for downloading the first update 53 MB).

A
Avdej86 01.02.20

Hello! I appeal to all with this problem! I don't save online progress [PC]. every time I choose and edit a character, he works online and play with other players, but with an error in the corner: saving failed - not possible to connect to Rockstar game services.

Found the solution by updating the firmware on the modem ( D-LINK DIR 300 )

M
Mendika 01.02.20

I have a similar problem when logging in Online. Once managed to play, but now three days says all the time that the service is unavailable. All already tried, maybe there is some solution?

XJIOP
thanks for the advice, only after all the pre-order bonuses from single player gone :(

J
Judge_GoldenGod 01.02.20

Hi all,please help!Downloading the game from Social Club,downloaded 60 gigs,then goes to check game data and again goes to download 60 gigs already 15 hours,Social is constantly pumping!What to do?Somebody faced?

h
h1gh_92 01.02.20

Help please,the problem is the same as that of the Author,yesterday rocked downloaded 4 gig and wrote that the rockstar game servers are unavailable" and so on. Press snooze and starts to download all over again,okay began re-downloaded 29гигов and again this error.Tell me what to do?

Maybe there is an option to download the torrent the 60 gigs ?

F
Fokus 01.02.20

He Pristupa
8 hours ago have solved this problem to a friend! the whole reason lay in the antivirus G-Dat as soon as I uninstalled this shit, OK start. Look for a problem in your antivirus program or firewall! by the way, disabling antivirus did not help, while the antivirus was not removed.

S
Shis98 01.02.20

Absolutely quietly played 45 hours, when you try to enter the game today, a window appears unable to communicate with servers Rockstar. To activate GTA V requires Internet connection.
The fact that the Internet is (I was able to write here), and to the pages of the Rockstar comes in, but the server is still not available. Well, God is with these servers, but I can't run the game offline, although it has not once ran it on this computer without any problems.

R
Ruslan Ahundov 01.02.20

pereustanovit game

M
MrRiddler 01.02.20

Shis98
Turn on and turn off the Internet connection

S
Shis98 01.02.20

MrRiddler
Did

n
n1k3perfect 01.02.20

Just need to buy the incentive

F
Flatrize 01.02.20

bought litsuhu the incentive, already 3 days the same problem, plus doesn't open page socialclub.rockstargames.com
the Internet, ideally working in an antivirus and a firewall added exceptions... case in the Rox. KIS and their servers soon

M
McLaren MP4-4 01.02.20

Remove the 4 file folder games

common.rpf
GTA5.exe
GTAVLauncher.exe
version.txt

Start PlayGTAV.exe he will resume the missing files, and then re-start the game.

D
Dessain23 01.02.20

XS, friend, I have everything working and online and offline
rather, the point you or a virus or something is missing..

Y
Yuriy Mitrofanov 01.02.20

I had the same problem, I solved it by simply creating a new user in Windows. The download update is 5 gigs is almost over and then I got could not connect to the network. Reconnect... at first I waited a bit, then relaunched the launcher and I AGAIN began to get out of this shit.