3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 01.02.20 03:00 pm

Dishonored works perfectly under Windows XP (Dishonored)

The theme is designed exclusively to let people know that Borderlands uses DirectX 9, and works great under Windows XP - now I'm in it and play. I think that this is useful information, so please post the topic not to remove.
61 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foster03 01.02.20

Yes, the game supports XP, he tried the English version, start without a problem! And the range in systemcan only Vista / Windows 7 is worth it! Holders of this old OS is pretty big news! Also it added and support for new 8-Ki!

Z
Zhizn dermo 01.02.20

This is just what a holiday today to see for yourself that supports.So I will pass.))

E
EVA Angelina 01.02.20

what kind of fools are still sitting on XP..I am amazed

Z
Zhizn dermo 01.02.20

EVA Angelina
It is just the opposite.

H
H0llow 01.02.20

Which means that my Wang's post was truthful.

K
Kote Potaskun 01.02.20

Believe.... believe... kukuruzo 2 11dx, at maximum settings the game... on win 95...

S
Screw It 01.02.20

EVA Angelina

what kind of fools are still sitting on XP..I am amazed

You are here poop come from? The toilet can not find? The moderator holds you now to the nearest, and descend at the same time.

X
Xionus 01.02.20

Screw It, can I ask, how well is the case under XP? For example, if you pull the stump-4 at least the lowest settings? Say, somewhere had the information.

Z
Zhizn dermo 01.02.20

Xionus
Engine - UE3 judge himself.With wild brakes at this percent can launch,but the game would be unrealistic.

M
Manfis denZ 01.02.20

requirements too zavishen have moevo other on an ancient single core computer with 1.5 percent of the Opera gig and 1 gig of video card is low without brakes. And the requirements of the PPC 4 core 4 gig yeah, schaz and believed by looking at a video of the game

f
frensis0024 01.02.20

I have on XP will not run( I tried to include without crack, the same problem that with him

Z
Zhizn dermo 01.02.20

Downloaded and already played a little (repak from Dude) works fine on Windows XP SP3 32 bit.
---
At the end of the installation gave a message supposedly does not support X86 I of course ignored
in Full hd at maximum settings the game obsalyutno not demanding,percent not eating substantially,almost none is idle,
operatives uses 1.2 GB,ie, no 4.
---
Like a good story and the graphics are quite normal,of course it's not Crysis in General is very reminiscent of Dark Messiah.
-----
SO THE ISSUE IS VERY RELEVANT

X
Xionus 01.02.20

Put the Repack from Skidrow, error messages and nepodderzhivaemosti versions did not seem to be (XP SP3 32 bit). Brakes noticeable, of course, especially in large rooms (medium settings, low not yet tried), because of this, the sound of rattles. But scripted scenes like in order for imperatricej daughter ran quite quickly, the effects in the attack of the assassins like too, without any brakes, at least not a slideshow. The beginning of the game until that happened, waiting for Russian localization and links from the good people at Russian sound :)

m
mir_trud_may 01.02.20

Test subject E. Author of set-off )) And then thought to take not to take.

H
HollowHeart 01.02.20

Working under HP. Gazebo done!

N
NIMB_BES_NIY 01.02.20

I confirm that on XP is the current case. I have my computer for 4 years. In the past, cost over 16 Tr, that is, not the top. Percents Core2Duo around 2.5 GHz (see the exact frequency can't right now, at work I), memory is only 2 gig!!! Video card GForce 9800 512MB. Set the resolution 1600x900. I don't believe that the game just flies!!! Brakes zero!
He might be the graphics settings tweaked, I deal with them once was, so I don't know what graphics settings I have are (besides resolution).

S
Serious Ash 01.02.20

Today I put the Russification and that's what found in the file steam_rld.ini

###
### Stats and Achievements stored here:
###
### Windows 2000, 2003, XP
###
### C:\Documents and Settings\All UsersApplication Data\RELOADED\%UserName%\%Appid%\
###
### Windows Vista, 7
###
### C:\ProgramData\RELOADED\%UserName%\%Appid%\
###

Game and for Windows 2000 go? =)))

F
Foster03 01.02.20

If this goes on, it will be possible to run under DOS!)))

H
HoganHog 01.02.20

CacoDemonX not powder people brains ,russika yet,perhaps not butttttt!

F
Foster03 01.02.20

HoganHog
How not?! I'm with the Russian play (subs), set in English. version, but only voice, no! Already on the tracker a bunch of Repack and officially today the Russian version of the game came out in the morning!