3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screw It 01.02.20 03:00 pm

Dishonored works perfectly under Windows XP (Dishonored)

The theme is designed exclusively to let people know that Borderlands uses DirectX 9, and works great under Windows XP - now I'm in it and play. I think that this is useful information, so please post the topic not to remove.
61 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Vivec 01.02.20

Yes, with the Knife of Dunwal error when you start 0xc00000142, like. Does anyone know the solution?

M
Murtag 01.02.20

In General, a tablet from RELOADED does not support XP, and about another unknown(

L
Lord Vivec 01.02.20

True, a tablet from Reloaded does not support XP, but it's fine with a tablet from 3DM. So advice to all who have downloaded the Repack, download crack from 3DM, and you will be happy....

V
VinK74 01.02.20

I want to share a little advice...
I downloaded a fresh Repack from Fenixx (v1.3 + 2DLC with a tablet from Reloaded). The game I have on XP, of course, does not start. Found on some website another tablet from 3DM. Copied all to the right place. Thought - play the game finally... yeah! Where there! Start home screen and then climbs out the window with the message ''Fatal error!'' and a bunch of lines with some addresses... well, after experimenting with other downloaded a Repack, now I understand the reason for the collapse Feliksovich Repack the introduction of crack from 3DM! Just cut all interface languages except Russian, and in a tablet from 3DM file steam_3dm.ini by default written language of english. Here and could not find the executable when you start the game the right files. After change language to russian, the game finally STARTED! I think the info will be useful to all owners of Windows XP and Repack from Fenixx. Enjoy the game! :)

X
Xionus 01.02.20

VinK74, wanted to give the recipe, but You beat me to it. I'm too obsessed four - demolition of an infinite number of times and the game itself, and this Supplement. Only You wrote it a bit wrong - I don't know what languages are there in the release from Fenixx, but only the tablet from 3DM works correctly in that case, if the directory xxx\the orange box\DishonoredGame\Localization\Rus language files for subtitles and interface, i.e. the directory is not empty. Only then it makes sense to change steam_3dm.ini language to English. Of course, all the same applies to any other language from the list - if there are localization files must start, no crash after the initial splash screen. So here's a recipe for us old-fashioned fans of KHR :) And the crack from Reload! on XP refuses to work, it's a fact - all the time error 0х0000142. Lord Vivec, triple thank You for the valuable advice!

M
Murtag 01.02.20

How do you shook the tablet 3DM? I tried several, but nothing happens, does not start. The directory contains all of the necessary Rus.

E
ExclusiveYKT 01.02.20

the link for 3DM crack

6543210 01.02.20

the Phoenix does not work with 3DM (all in the directory RUS in steam_3dm.ini language to English). Need a new crack as I understand it, which is not yet

X
Xionus 01.02.20

Six million five hundred forty three thousand two hundred ten
But why suffer with the releases from Fenixx? This refers to the whole game with two integrated DLC, right? Isn't it easier to download somewhere (source - sea) first release of the main game from another team (SKIDROW, Reloaded), then the DLC from Reloaded, which is now everywhere, and in the end to roll at all this crack from 3DM? Should work.

X
Xionus 01.02.20

I think there will be a big crime if I post the link here for the same crack from 3DM, so no one asked questions search: http://megagames.com/fixes/dishonored-v13-all-no-dvd-3dm

W
WahPaniker 01.02.20

VinK74
Damn !!! Thank you !!! It worked!

O
Olezha90 01.02.20

Hello,
Downloaded the orange box torrent
When you try to install the game Dishonored, a window POPs up, says: This program works only under Windows Vista/2008 Server/7....
Is there a way to get around that and install the game on Windows XP once it is on it works fine?

F
Foster03 01.02.20

Олежа90
Find the latest Repack from Mechanics on the tracker (release only a week everywhere), there is a tablet from ALI213 Steam Emu, which will allow you to run the game on XP with all released DLS! Good luck!

f
fireleften 01.02.20

Guys downloaded the game. At the entrance shows oshybku , podskazhyte how to decide clearly(
Thank you in advance! Error inicializacia app! Tablet from 3DM

f
fireleften 01.02.20

VinK74
have changed the language, not what has changed(

s
sally555 01.02.20

And I have this error

RePack by SeregA-Lus downloaded from rutracker
Medicine: Enclosing (RELOADED)
Can someone tell me what to do?

c
cattani 01.02.20

Everything works fine on XP with and without any brakes!
I recommend to download the release from the Mechanics!
Just a great game!
Completed it without a single murder and almost collect all the gold and geocaching.
Finally found something that is reminiscent of the Thief series that I also passed all 3 parts without killing on the hardest difficulty, without buying anything from the improvements and a minimum set of tools (used only what he found in the missions and maps).
I advise anyone who likes a secretive and net missions.

M
Misha Politov 01.02.20

and I have a error like the picture and I have Win XP crashes help me why and how to fix it!
Already 10 times rocked, 4 from mechanics, and all other other all crashes. prietom different places. after the first flight of a game e have help. I want the game to play and not fails.

M
Misha Politov 01.02.20

have just bombed the blue plaminem.

M
Misha Politov 01.02.20

cattani
I have mehanikov after 5 minutes flight and then not have