3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 01.02.20 03:03 pm

The results in the benchmarks v.5

In this topic, measured by PI... parrots in popular benchmarks.

Note: screenshots must be hidden under the spoiler! Otherwise, posts that contain screenshots, not removed under the spoiler, will be deleted!
254 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

DartMaul
Join my club multi-GPU whiners.

entered)
Though sly still do, chase a new card separately.
Thanks for the compliments)

club multi-GPU whiners

why the whiners then? because of the problems with multigpu?

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Don't want to spoil to spoil to you pleasure)
Although right now, of course easy, when I multigpu moved in 2007, had many reasons to complain.

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

DartMaul

well, I have, if two HD 6950 when it was) I Remember prooblem was that in GTA 4 (where the game runs only on 840х480 at the cross and on min settings) and Skyrim where fps when the cross was lower than that on a single map..
Before that, I studied the thread on the sly on overah, the problems did not seem so frequent with sly. In General, people are more satisfied than not.

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
In General, people are more satisfied than not.
The typical symptoms of lack of monitors.
I missed the way FC4 and does not support мультиGPU normal?
AMD multigpu unpleasant to drive because you have to cut off ULPS

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

DartMaul
FC4 and does not support мультиGPU normal?

FC4 has excellent support for sly. Don't know how cross, but with sly there was a problem only spawns in patch 1.09 - when activated, sly artifacts were serious, fixed in the latest patch 1.10.

you have to cut off ULPS

for me, these words mean nothing)
PS: sell your 290х and take a couple 980ти that here)

test gay-GPU farkraya immediately after: http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/far-cry-4-test-gpu.html
As you can see, sly is supported from the beginning, and the cross does not work. Don't know if it screwed with the wood and patches, check for yourself.
Oh yeah.. the Game's like sharpened by NVIDIA, so sly there just has to work. ;)

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
PS: sell your 290х and take a couple 980ти that here)
Yes, in General, probably I will do so. Right now, just a couple of weeks ago, I struck off the shopping list for a new bike for the summer(had to spend), next on the list upgrade pitch. If lucky for new year holidays will scrape enough funds.

Oh yeah.. the Game's like sharpened by NVIDIA, so sly there just has to work. ;)
I went through the game for the first couple of days after the release, and as I remember forum posts, SLI for the moment at least messed up.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.02.20

I never had any problems (apart from a couple bad games) with multi GPU like old radeona 4ххх and with sly in this
now I do not know what is in red.
and on one map finally no idea how to play. pitch heresy is.

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

MunchkiN 616

And cards what?
PS: on the same overah not just met those who always live on a bunch of multi-GPU (at least NVIDIA-fans such met a couple of times), constantly updating the map. So it's not so bad.. It would be bad. probably would not be buying they a pair of new cards every year..

M
MunchkiN 616 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
well, the story will be short. р4870х2 and ж690. those is in fact not raznonapravlennye GPU. there have been attempts to collect 3870 cross but because it has 512 MB and the one I had when it was nonsense. I wanted 6990 but it was not.
but just multigpu not to change cards once a year. on the basis of their performance they can with a calm mind to change through the generations revealing their potential. and my pitch requests 680 4GB SLI would actually quite like to meet most baking needs and, to this day. and one of the GPU such as 285 GeForce, single modes MGPU as it is little. less pull another Titan and 780ти, but it's a unique card they are knocked out of the usual productivity gains in generation.
and so I pitch the last years played of maximumal except for the narrow period required dh11 and harsh in the present era 4гиговых cards.

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

MunchkiN 616

All is clear, thanks for the review.
Today or tomorrow I'm going to stir sly)
In General, the second map was more successful than the first. Better acceleration, the throttles do not squeak at all. However, asik is masik it is less because of what the boost is smaller, but this is nonsense. Have the frequency to adjust.

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
With multigpu as with any bugs, there are some regularities:
1) the closer to the release date you buy a new card, the worse
2) the more other markups present in the system, the worse
3) the more you try to get into the settings/config on your drain, the worse (this includes the dispersal and cheat drivers (and not only vidyahu, and anything in the system))
4) multiplier effect from a combination of the 3 previous

Over the last couple of years, the most annoying bugs that I got were as follows:
on a pair of 7970:
X79+CF+Eye - tightly hung the system after 1-5 MNU games almost any game. Fixed a year after release cards
CF+Eye - Hells spikes in some games

On a couple 290Х
CF+Eye - in some games constantly krašit because of the alleged lack of video memory (cant with purging the old textures)
CF+Eye+Mantle in half the games just doesn't work

well, stuff

MunchkiN 616
2головые cards do not suffer from bugs related to the platform, as we sit on one PCI-E

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

DartMaul

you, I understand all the troubles because of multimonitors)
I have many monitors I will not buy ... Unless you change your 32 2.5 K, nothing more..

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Well, when I was city the 21:9 was not. How did I also bought right now, sitting mostly on it.

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

DartMaul
right now, sitting mostly on it.

I understand that one of the monitor no problems?

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

21:9 is sometimes a problem with aspect ratio

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

4670k @ 4.3 ghz, 8 gb DDR3 1866 mhz, GTX 970 SLI (nominal (head. acceleration) 1316/7012)

Spoiler

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

DartMaul
21:9 is sometimes a problem with aspect ratio

well, the problem is not the cross, right? The problem is the app support this aspect ratio..

D
DartMaul 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Actually, the main problem is that the CROs that SLI (here they are identical) this scaling. How many you get from the second card. This is not a bug of technology and only to a small extent is related to the drivers, but it is an objective reality, and perhaps the most important in the whole idea, as it is normal growth justifies the entire idea.

V
Vinni-Pukh 01.02.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
As if? I think in September the transition to a 1070 or 970

-
-SK.art- 01.02.20

Vinni-Pukh

but I have only ran some benches and farkray 4 played 20 minutes. And still not clocked the card yet (and there is +200 on core and +800 memory). In parice 4 sly works great. if earlier on one map I was playing on maximum, but with SMAA (since MSAA x4 gave 45-55 fps only), now turned MSAA x4, the fps was 70-110, below 70 is not lowered. And no microraman that many talk about, all smoothly and shustrenko..