3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Euhel 01.02.20 03:25 pm

Do NOT load save (Medieval 2: Total War)

Problem: was Playing for England, remained often (different solutions lead to different consequences in the future, for a better future sometimes you need to change the past ). At one point, launched the game, load Savchik, as usual, while downloading picture with quotes, download progress is faster and returns to the main menu.
Game reinstalled the same garbage. Try again, for England to start. Save after the first turn, get out of the game, again run the game, load the save, same thing goes to the main menu. And this happens only with England, with other empires is not happening.

34 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geliodor 01.02.20

I have all versions of met, but in some without a death save.
Sure that's all? There must be all sorts of different kind of exception now...

S
ShamomahS 01.02.20

When you consider the time that I haven't installed any mods and the fact that I'm not playing мед2 almost a year, no exceptions.

G
Geliodor 01.02.20

No, I think exceptions are always there. Will always be some "Golden mean".

S
ShamomahS 01.02.20

To Heliodor
You not understand me? I'm talking about those versions, in which he personally played. They all told me this. About the new I don't know, I have a year of nothing new has been installed.

G
Geliodor 01.02.20

Pretty to understand. And Yes, the words "About the new I don't know, I have a year of nothing new has been installed" only supported me. Thank you. Do you happen to know where can I download the latest patch Medieval? I want to see what will be in practice. Because fixes a lot of things...

S
ShamomahS 01.02.20

Here, I had this newer kind of did not see. Once you here it NoDVD.

G
Geliodor 01.02.20

ShamomahS, sincerely thank you. Should swing some days and this patch and nosd. Thank you.

S
ShamomahS 01.02.20

Health

r
roma69 01.02.20

Whether it is possible to return to an early save if it has been overwritten? small play overwrite the save game and AutoSave!! and played 2 months in the Kingdom of Jerusalem, a small preserved England 1 move. sorry for kapets((

Z
ZINGA 01.02.20

Vеron
thank you

A
ATIKIN12 01.02.20

Guys, in the game Medieval II Total War Americas does not load the save. That is, I'm trying to download it , but the game gives an error and crashes. Someone can something will prompt? Rename save have tried, nothing has changed in the error window, nothing is written.

A
ATIKIN12 01.02.20

He solved the problem, who are interested in writing someone has the same problem.

D
Drom_Athra 01.02.20

ATIKIN12
Hello. I have the same problem. When you download crashes a small dialog with no content. Please help and share the solution to this problem.

B
Biloljonik 01.02.20

Guys, in the game Medieval II Total War Americas does not load the save. That is, I'm trying to download it , but the game gives an error and crashes. Someone can something will prompt? Rename save have tried, nothing has changed in the error window, nothing is written.