3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElizaVanilla 01.02.20 03:27 pm

Question about prayers

Do you read prayers in difficult periods, when the hands are completely lowered and comes complete despair?Please, tell us more about your experience. Very interested, what prayers you need to read and who to contact.
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 01.02.20

ElizaVanilla
This is clearly not the site where to ask such questions...

R
Ripper Man 01.02.20

ElizaVanilla
I would have written to che to do, but the laws are many interesting povyhodilo...

V
Voin Morgota 01.02.20

Ripper Man
If you mean what to pray who would not be useless, then there is no hurt feelings veruschih.

z
zdrastE 01.02.20

to get started is to buy like these

here's the address, inexpensive, fast shipping, and about despair and dejection can forget
https://aliexpress.ru/popular/finger-counters.html

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 01.02.20

Turn to Sheogorath the halls at least once a year.
Read the New Testament from time to time. Enough.
Beavers good prayers to say, say their stream even better this becomes.
ElizaVanilla wrote:
who to contact
Contact me

P
Pilat. 01.02.20

don't thank
Spoiler

D
Dogmit 01.02.20

ElizaVanilla

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Haar Rāma, Rāma Rāma, Hare Hare

E
Evgeniy Nedviga 01.02.20

Hello the question is not on topic

P
Pilat. 01.02.20

Eugene Nedviga
it is not possible. uhadi

B
BattleEffect 01.02.20

No.
Need to pull myself together and try to establish a life/solve problems, not wait for you creature will bring everything on a silver platter.

R
Ripper Man 01.02.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
you judge chtoli

m
masha 01.02.20

ElizaVanilla wrote:
what prayers need to read and who to contact.
Better in silence to sit and gather my thoughts. Prayers will not help.

G
Gauguin 01.02.20

ElizaVanilla
Need to pray not only in sorrow, but every day, in addition to prayer requests should be prayers of gratitude. It is advisable to observe morning and evening prayer. Your question is not specific, so I'll give you a link to the prayers from depression. The site is very good advise
https://azbyka.ru/molitvoslov/molitvy-v-unynii.html

a
alt_engel 01.02.20

Pray, chant Krishna! And he will bring you from the wheel of samsara.
Spoiler

V
ValentinaSokolova 01.02.20

ElizaVanilla
Different situations in life are. Do what you can and are unable to solve the problem - that goes without saying. But for mental as we still care and are often only condemn when a person is bad and hard. If the prayer of someone who finds peace and tranquility is only a plus. Despair, depression, anxiety - it's exactly the same problem as lack of money, problems at work or in the family, etc. and this problem needs to be solved. View here the prayers https://molitvy.guru/molitvy/molitvy-na-udachu-v-rabote-i-dengi . At the time I spoke to them and it helped get through a difficult period.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Interestingly, as someone who trolls?))))

P

ValentinaSokolova
ValentinaSokolova wrote:
for mental as we still care and are often only condemn when a person is bad and hard
90% of the resource servants are calculated on fuel for a bioreactor. The rest is lost in the prodigal way of life. What about high feelings like compassion for one's neighbor can be a speech if it does not understand, how myself to live simply? Why does your bright face reached out to them?

L
Lodurr 01.02.20

Past the abyss wrote:
What about high feelings can be discussed, if it does not understand, how myself to live simply?
Well, for people, there are religions, of which the vast majority. And when the ass will roast all will remember, and God and the devil and God.. etc. to Whom what is closer. )

P

Eternal space pseudo-believers is to flee to confession and when she bakes. To invest funds in cathedrals and monasteries with the thought of personal redemption and then walk around them to their own apparel to show even better.
Lodurr wrote:
remember, God and the devil, and Allah
Basic religion-based plus or minus at the same time. There are already purely geographically one on the hooked :)

P
Pilat. 05.01.21

masha
meditation probably