3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElizaVanilla 01.02.20 03:27 pm

Question about prayers

Do you read prayers in difficult periods, when the hands are completely lowered and comes complete despair?Please, tell us more about your experience. Very interested, what prayers you need to read and who to contact.
39 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 05.01.21

Masha
Masha wrote:
I don't understand what is the point of praying? A waste of time, during the time spent in prayer it was possible to resolve issues.
One does not interfere.
And let's start praying.

P
Pirat13666 05.01.21

Secrata! Imperata!
Na Kanis Vo Gon! Rais Rais!
Finetea Moundea Imperata Rais!
Infenato Sagmato La Infernum Rais! Rais! Rais!
Read this prayer every day and the more often the better and God will help you.)

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.01.21

Masha wrote:
during the time spent on prayer, it was possible to resolve issues.
Don't forget that you took the time to write this post ... as we all do ^ _ ^

m
masha 05.01.21

Nevoeiro wrote:
One does not interfere with the other.
It interferes, and it will be seen after maybe a year or two, when the habit of prayer is formed and will firmly enter your life, that without this you will not imagine every day you live. And at this point in time, prayers will suddenly begin to help, and grace will come :)
But your business, pray. But I do not recommend it, it is not yet known how this will all turn out.

A.Soldier of Light wrote:
Don't forget that you took the time to write this post ... as we all do ^ _ ^
I took the time, felt free now, went to the site, and spent time writing.

M
Mr IZI 05.01.21

Kormotema.

M
Mr IZI 05.01.21

Pirat13666
Do you believe in pitch faith?

r
requiemmm 05.01.21

Prayers and slander are for two things. Firstly, this is a timer for those who still do not have a clock in the Siberian wilderness. Secondly, this is a way to shake the mental noise out of your head, so that at least in the saint's church they don't think about Masha's boobs and the prices of buckwheat, a way to calm down and gather, a Christian entrance to meditation. Therefore, you can pray to anyone, but remember - God has no hands but yours.

P
Pilat. 05.01.21

In vain pleas and fruitless prayers ... Here time walks on the razor's edge ...

m
masha 05.01.21

You can pray, ask God, for an experiment. To ask for something that is very necessary, suddenly the request will be fulfilled.

C
Capellimestari 05.01.21

According to the Christian concept, it works like this: Jesus said: "No one comes to the Father except through Me (John 14: 6)." This means that you need to pray in the name of Christ. In Orthodoxy, for example, this is realized through the completion of the prayer with the words "in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit." All three entities - hypostases - are the Lord. “I and the Father are one,” said Jesus. And here comes the time of the idea of ​​Christianity: the original sin of man, like his sinful nature, were atoned for by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. Jesus, being one hundred percent God and one hundred percent man, took the sin of man upon himself, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that everyone who believes in Him would not perish, but have eternal life." In other words, God wants man to return to His Kingdom. Perhaps this is after accepting Christ as your Savior, if you recognize his sacrifice and love. This is a personal matter for everyone, after all, man was created to be an intelligent creature capable of making independent decisions.

Prayer, if according to Scripture, does not dare to standard at all, although several samples are still given in the Bible, our Father, for example. But in general, prayer is a direct appeal to God, in the name of Jesus, and not anyone else. In Orthodoxy, prayers to the saints are practiced, but this is not according to the Bible. Saints Nicholas and the Mother of God have nothing to do with it, the key to salvation is Jesus. In your own words, as if you were reading a letter to Him. You do not need to have ready-made texts at hand, speak as is. Either whisper, or think to yourself. No need to formulate sentences and select words for a long time - languages ​​and thoughts are given to us by God, he understands them better than all of us. He is not a teacher of Russian, he reads the soul and thoughts - immediately, directly. He is omniscient and knows every anxiety and problem better than the person talking to.

Incorrect, incorrect prayer simply cannot exist in nature. The Lord is glad of every thought and word that his children share with him. He will not scold or punish for any kind of treatment. Because the Lord is Love. He loves everyone, regardless of what everyone thinks or does. It is always open. "Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me."

A

Masha wrote:
for an experiment
Very naive 8) Your hidden motives are already known to Him at any moment, and the prayer must be sincere.
Capellimestari
The idea of ​​a first sin does not stand up to criticism, by the way. What is this sin? In the desire to "take the apple" or the very fact of intercourse in order to have offspring? Moreover, man was created "in the image and likeness"? Then how can it be a sin, if from the very beginning a person has a completely natural function of reproduction, as well as a craving for knowledge, without which we would be stupid animals? Hmm ...

W
Wing42 05.01.21

Prayer is self-delusion. I strongly advise against praying. It is better to drink beer - though not so harmful.

A

Wing42 wrote: I
strongly discourage praying .
It's funny. Tell this to those who have been helped by prayer. But of course, from the point of view of the materialists, everything is coincidence and randomness =] And you can't get underneath ... just like you can't get under the opposite point of view, heh;]
Hence the banal conclusion: you don't need to, pass by, but others need it, for them it is works.

W
Wing42 05.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
In my understanding, prayer is one of the forms of avoiding responsibility. Say, "higher powers" helped and you can continue to pray and do nothing. And if prayer suddenly "does not help," then, naturally, God will be to blame.

G
Gauguin 05.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
A.Soldier of Light wrote:
The idea of ​​the original sin does not stand up to criticism, by the way.
Your frankly stupid and superficial comment does not stand up to criticism. And this is unfortunate, given your longstanding efforts to stick to ... ahem ... "adequacy."

m
masha 05.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
Are they praying correctly? The commandments say not to worship any image. The icons often depict saints to whom they pray.

A

Masha wrote:
The icons often depict saints to whom they pray.
The answer suggests itself: this is an exception. This is what is sacred within the framework of this religion, and therefore yes, you can.
Gauguin wrote:
Your openly stupid and superficial comment does not stand up to criticism.
Vyaknul and did not deign to justify? The drain is counted)
What is the meaning of original sin, if there was no other way of reproduction for a person, explain the logic here? That is, they are sinful by default, from the very beginning. There is no justice in this.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

And the answer wakes up to be considered an insult to the feelings of believers?

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

z8TiREX8z wrote:
Does the answer wake up to be considered an insult to the feelings of believers?
Depends on the wording of the answer. Try, use your mind and formulate so as not to offend anyone.