3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goti90_90 01.02.20 03:29 pm

Mat.The MSI X470 GAMING PRO MAX

500 GB M. 2 SSD drive HP EX900 will under Windows will the disk for the motherboard. Norialno stand or dancing with a tambourine to need.

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/630f9325424b3332/500-gb-ssd-m2-nakopitel-hp-ex900-2yy44aaabb/ SSD.

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/c504e277f9233332/materinskaa-plata-msi-x470-gaming-pro-max/ Mat.fee
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
semferot48 01.02.20

everything will fit without problems.
Goti90_90

l
legusor 01.02.20

theoretically problems should not be. but until it proves you never know. moreover, the AMD iron as an additional risk factor.

R
Ryazancev 01.02.20

Goti90_90
My advice to you.
Or prikolas cooling to the drive. Or think to take a model M2 with the radiator (there is a pad on the motherboard).
Because hot backplate of videokaraoke and a closed housing can add the risk of thermal throttle controller drives .

G
Goti90_90 01.02.20

Ryazancev
Cooling down will. Radiator for SSD. M. 2

G
Goti90_90 01.02.20

semferot48
Just saying there is something to change will need. The BIOS settings

R
Ryazancev 01.02.20

Goti90_90
No. Everything should be fine (Without svistopljaska with a Tambourine). The risk of incompatibility is, but very good. small. Since the website Mat. there is no fee for this drive in the compatibility list.
But on Asasah need hands to set mode PCI-E 3.0 x4 force.

L
Luka_gg 01.02.20

Ryazancev
Supplied without radiator. Everything works fine. The hottest Samsung 970-yy, heated up to 47. The coldest Kingston A2000 - 40 temperature, even with the standing next to the graphics card. Thus, excessive twitching. Ventilation in the housing normal to have it and no problems. His rate of 70.

R
Ryazancev 01.02.20

Luka_gg
Well. Why previously wrote this advice. Some guys can cram a video card under 300 Wat (overclocking and more) within a closed housing. Well further all is clear. We conducted an experiment. Took out the video card away from the motherboard spec Reiser. And voila, a 5 - degree average hospital (CPU, VRM, GPU, HDD). Especially important for overclockers who are chasing RAM.
The children have helped in this situation to take out the radiator dropsy (a video card with water cooling system) of the system unit, but Backplate VC still heats everything above.

L
Luka_gg 01.02.20

Ryazancev
The direction is certainly correct, at least reason to think, for different situations. I would generally recommend, just stupid, put it in startup and monitor the drives on all indicators using crystal Disk info. And the temperature will show the status and inform about problems.
But like, that's what I said. Samsung is now the top market for speed and performance. Kingston weaker than it appeared. Still depends on the load. At the moment you can do without farm, because the load is insignificant, and is not constant.
Here it is necessary to understand the ventilation and the physics of the air. Well, okay. I would insist on the banal assessment of the first performance. He will have 40-44 load, and in a sense it is not.

G
Goti90_90 01.02.20

Luka_gg
Ryazancev
That's the case https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/e0dc675e64983330/korpus-cougar-mx330-f--cernyj/
video card is msi gtx 1660 super gaming x