3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20 03:31 pm

A sense \"bot\" )))))

Why this name, because I feel a little bot))), Though not on purpose ))) And not malicious ))
In General, before the new 2020. Spinning the drum. I chipped my phone. )))

Here such ))) Why am I so self-critical few, well, because this is the second time I have before the new year. (last time was before the year 2019) I win in fact a gift ))) And since the forum I have a normal amount of time, I heard that the chance of a lucky man in the street, a simple layman like most here, is not very high. And I win the second time with it each time before the new year ))) So this here is self-criticism erupted. ))
For me not important enough, in October, 2019, I crushed my Lenka (Lenovo) and so went with the least complicated phone. Nokia for 799 rubles. ))) And then successfully gift )))
Photo attached. )))

The one in the center killed Lenka, the one on the left, Nokia, and the one on the right winning a gift )))
PS and before 2021 if something wins, I will think that my website NG has become a good tradition. ))))))
p. S. S. Both times knocked out in principle the things that were needed, vidyuhi to replace the old one and the phone now to replace the prematurely deceased. )))
For that special and many thanks to the organizers )))) As they say the time to provide valuable assistance in twins ))
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Fake from badoo
Headphones are different.How much would they cost in the store?

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

that is about 500 R

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Fake from badoo
Et cheap.I use the 1200r for Sony

Лебежь32
Wanting is not harmful

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
more expensive I maybe would not have won ever, there is another coefficient )
I can't get the laptop to win
for him, I personally will come to Moscow ))

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Лебежь32
Cheryl, we got to know you

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Fake from badoo
For a laptop...in Moscow? So bad that the houses not to buy?

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
long wanted to go as a tourist
and there may be a reason

A
AlexanderYA 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
No, not only he, but usually only it wins

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Fake from badoo
A tourist is cheaper than to buy?

AlexanderYA
This is not only will prove.He legally savvy.I argued with him on the subject.

A
AlexanderYA 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, that's why we are silent))

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

AlexanderYA
I just don't use the bonuses in roulette.Slowly piling up, do not ask for porridge.Then I'm going to buy them the Incentive.Headphones,mouse pad, keyboard, mouse I will take the money, if need be

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
You're a strange , ordinary human passion is perceived as nischebrodstvo .if there are provided an opportunity to try your luck without spending material I mean , why not take advantage of it. I notice you have some complexes are still there in abundance and income , well, this is purely my IMHO.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

Fake from badoo
Fake from badoo wrote:
I notice you have some complexes are still there in abundance and income , well, this is purely my IMHO.
The interest in motivation now the complex is called?No, well, if the trip is free, 1500km is not a hook

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
The difference of worldviews is too conspicuous )) I shared not because I wanted to brag, and to share the good event to show that mere mortals will fall. And self-criticism was, because I have a small feeling of unease for a second win when so much suffering.
But people are too different. The perception and view of the world is radically different unfortunately.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.02.20

unbearable
intolerable wrote:
And self-criticism was, because I have a small feeling of unease for a second win when so much suffering
Where the feeling of embarrassment if he took the money?

n
neperenosimyy 01.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
Ummm, no. Won on the bonuses that each day is charged. )) And therefore the awkwardness ))

P
Posledovatel 01.02.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
No, well, if the trip is free, 1500km is not a hook
and how do people go on Turkey and Egypt from Siberia and the far East ? there will be more distance