3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dkuzbec 01.02.20 03:31 pm

There was a black strip at the bottom of the monitor

suddenly there was this band. Just say that the resolution is normal (1920x1080). Also tried to configure through the NVIDIA settings, but also does. Here is a screenshot

46 Comments
Sort by:
d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

but even then, why it is not visible

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
Screen photographs what goes with the video card. I sooooo rudely put it, but it will be more clear.
Take a picture on a mobile phone and posted a picture.... but skydock - you've got Monique's bust, and there are already options... lights cheap get off (maybe PWM sney - relatively cheap), matrix - expensive, firmware - bearable etc.
PS wouldn't hurt the model of the monitor... they have their standard, brand disease, so to speak

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

here is a photo from the phone, visible under the task bar a black stripe and she is from lower left to lower right goes. Philips model 273V7

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
It is possible to connect a computer to the TV and monitor on any laptop? To exclude vidyuhi...
Just before NG saw a very similar strip, right at the top. Turned graphics freak.

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

Unfortunately, such possibility is not present

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
This series of monitors had the VGA or DVI or HDMI.. depending on the model. Which inputs you have and how is connected to the graphics card?
If you do not understand. here's a visual aid ;)
Spoiler

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

my monitor is connected via dvi

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
What is your video card? Maybe it is possible to connect via HDMI

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

Geforce GTX 1060 3gb

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
This card has HDMI and D-Port outputs.... If there is a HDMI cable try using it to connect.
Although the probability that will help, small. Still need to find a way to connect the monitor to another device or PC to another monitor/TV.

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

in my case the computer has no hdmi connector

O
Oleg Adrenalin 01.02.20

dkuzbec
Gink))))

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

Oleg Adrenalin whom?

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
dkuzbec wrote:
in my case the computer has no hdmi connector
Ie you have a DVI and D-Port only? You can be more specific, whose you got 1060? ASUS, Gigabyte and mikrostar exactly had HDMI, and D-Port, but the presence of DVI does not all manufacturers...

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

Palit

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

direct the case of any hdmi output no

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.02.20

dkuzbec
He is on the card back!

d
dilat 01.02.20

dkuzbec
I have the exact same card from Gigabyte, there is HDMI

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

Subaru MotorSports
Sori,I'm so dumb, I just don't understand, please explain because connects the back of the video card , but then it all be connected back to the monitor, in General, explain,forgive me for what I am stupid and ignorant.

d
dilat 01.02.20

dkuzbec
HDMI cable with the same inputs on both sides - one end behind a computer is inserted into the HDMI connector of the video card - the other end into the monitor on the same connector. All other wires, except for power monitor and a computer with a keyboard and mice out, namely DVI