3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dkuzbec 01.02.20 03:31 pm

There was a black strip at the bottom of the monitor

suddenly there was this band. Just say that the resolution is normal (1920x1080). Also tried to configure through the NVIDIA settings, but also does. Here is a screenshot

46 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Adrenalin 01.02.20

Guys You forgot to say gay so be sure to connect the cables is performed with the off , and it is desirable from a network of monitors TVs....

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
dkuzbec wrote:
direct the case of any hdmi output no
Here Gigabyte to 3 gigabytes. Perhaps you confused tomorrow? HDMI stands second, between the two D-Port

Spoiler

Or so, in the working position, so to speak

Spoiler

PS Actually the whole series 10 from Palit , and there are D-Port and HDMI, but a DVI not at all.

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

The Lord also when in the off state is in the shape of this line. This means bezvyhodnyh situation or what?

d
dilat 01.02.20

Someone Reflet, in my opinion

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

Wow, when you got a freaking line at the bottom of the monitor, so just want to joke . Sorry, I'm not so good rummage in the monitors , and you experts, my questions seem stupid, and the whole issue supposedly stupid... What I say, sorry for my ignorance, there was nothing more to say. Grief overcomes me.

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
dkuzbec wrote:
when in the off state is in the shape of this line.
If possible, take a quality photo, podsvechivaya side of the monitor is disabled (the line!) at an angle of 20-30 degrees (not more... not shone)

M
Marsj 01.02.20

There is no black line is the screen bezel.

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

airstorm
Tomorrow will try then

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

airstorm

a
airstorm 01.02.20

dkuzbec
Unfortunately picture quality does not allow to consider... to make conclusions. However a neat horizontal line of dead pixels I have never seen... a vertical - Yes, often.
In any case, you are the options:
1. To connect a monitor via HDMI... is that a specific interface chudit and problems encountered to VGA / DVI no HDMI / D-Port (and Vice versa)
2. To connect the monitor to another device (computer, laptop, digital tuner, etc.)
3. Connect the PC to another monitor/Televisao.
Options 2 and 3 will help you navigate what is out of order (vidyuhi in the computer or monitor), and then take the problem to Remondo.
PS Version of marriage / bad contact / break / crease - bend cable DVI is not considered. None of this leads to a similar defect.

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

airstorm
Thank you very much, I will try these methods

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

airstorm tried 1 method, the strip remained

V
Vaipen 01.02.20

Still depends on what Monique. Analog or digit. Vidyuhi green starting from 10th line don't support work with analog Monique, the current figure, so you have through the special adapter connecting kolhozah.

d
dilat 01.02.20

Monique turn upside down - there is a line exactly the same needs to be)

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

dilat
Very funny , my friend.

d
dilat 01.02.20

dkuzbec
So the strip is there or not? I what about rofl wrote - you're suddenly the screen bezel just to see

L
Lodurr 01.02.20

dilat wrote:
Monique turn upside down
Type Schaub was a mirror, as above so below? )))
Campaign and if there is no guarantee.
dkuzbec
Marriage is, and the campaign is well-known, specially in taking pictures in this perspective reviews
Spoiler
It is not surprising, for 11 thousand.

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.02.20

dkuzbec
Try to change these settings.

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

Subaru MotorSports
tried, does not help

d
dkuzbec 01.02.20

dilat
I'm with Monica more than a year of use and only recently did the band, so no, this is not banding