3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR-81 02.02.20 08:08 pm

\"Out of trust\". (Terminator: Resistance)

All side quests completed, every time you return with all ruffled about anything - the doctor still does not trust the grey-haired Negro-mechanic doesn't trust me and fails the quest the Secret of Ryan, even the commander doesn't trust, I suspect that Jennifer will also be a rat and don't give me your cheesecake. The others all was in order, or too faced?
32 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 02.02.20

I'm okay was all he trusted, fucked both Chicks, kicked everyone out of the shelter, all survived in the end, even the commander, the scientist spared. in the end, refused to return to the past, found the chick with the child and with them became family. the scientist survived, too. even the dog survived, it seems, but this is not accurate.
this despite the fact that three times I had to load other people's saves, the author of which not even all the effects are performed.
there is another mod that removes the censorship with the fuck scenes.

S
Subaru MotorSports 02.02.20

legusor
Have zampoleri, you scoundrel.

E
El_Trolo 02.02.20

legusor
For the spoilers you have to beat the place that you strongly stimulated while viewing the scenes that the mod has removed the censorship.

A
AR-81 02.02.20

amateur2009
In General, the clever lyrics will have to rephrase the question. Tips by the gameplay I don't need, there is a situation that when all the side quests, none of the NPCs do not have the necessary level of trust to the protagonist. You need to find out how widespread is this problem and is there a connection between pirates/license.

K
Konrad Marburg 02.02.20

AR-81
License. Don't trust.

A
AR-81 02.02.20

Conrad Marburg
Already useful information. So, not tablet problem.

m
mylovar 02.02.20

AR-81
same garbage as you do)of pertica from hatab and Rusik from ZOG top)

M
Mama Stiflera 02.02.20

Has anyone found a solution. For shame, all extra finished, and trust is at zero. A bug of some kind or someone has detailed info why?

A
AR-81 02.02.20

Stifler's Mom
The problem is in the crack. And save also maim and transfer them to the original version of the situation does not change. Details on the website Zone Of Games in the discussion thread of the game.

M
Mama Stiflera 02.02.20

AR-81
All clear. Even if correct, the second time to pass already feel. But bad ending, of course, spoiled all impression about the game, despite the fact that I consciously went for good, completing all side-quests and talking to all the Persians. For me the story bickering (if the game has), is very important. After all, I did not stupid shooter and RPG elements if you want. The choice of solutions in the dialogues, romances and all that. Thanks for the reply

K
Konrad Marburg 02.02.20

But still the game is awesome. The atmosphere is straight dripping from the screen. And why it was deja vu with the metro series.

M
Max_Prime 02.02.20

Oh how I burnt when I passed ALL the additional quests with the outposts, and then returned to the shelter and all so suddenly mistrust. I hope this is fixed.

M
Mazhid Abdulaev 02.02.20

same crap, continue to play and to see the bad ending, generally there is no desire

S
STX87 02.02.20

What's the point then of the game? I tried so hard to do everything and in the end both Chicks won't let me? Sadness..

B
BordEnot 02.02.20

STX87
It is a problem of crack, not official. He came to the moment when reputation is important and hoba, nobody trusts. I hope a patch is quickly washed down and the patch will fill

a
atmaROZ 02.02.20

BordEnot
KASaLEX on the forum zoneofgames wrote in jamb than the first version Ruzicka, correct.
Yes, found, fixed. Reason 4 hard-coded strings in the code of the game. For the correct operation of the rating system in the game they will have to leave in the original language, only 4 words so the General form of Russification practically unaffected. New version of crack to fix it, so fix the detected errors in the translation strings. Thank you for helping to translate the game better.

Спойлерhttps://forum.zoneofgames.ru/topic/57739-terminator-resistance/?page=25

V
VioO 02.02.20

today we have released a fix,but alas,the old saves it is not fixes,so the game will have to re-take. anyone interested,here is the fix, and then this was written :(
Спойлерhttps://forum.zoneofgames.ru/topic/57739-terminator-resistance/?page=27

P
Pravdarub 02.02.20

VioO
Damn well here's the thing. And I just a couple hours ago the game was completed all the quests, but I still died. That's a fucking bummer. But anyway, I again pereproydu the game because it is gorgeous. Perhaps I take the license I earned. The continuation of the series, we deserve to be.

V
VioO 02.02.20

Pravdarub
I also pereproydu,the game is awesome!!I am glad that there are players,which she also liked,like me ))I still the first part has decided to reconsider :33

P
Pravdarub 02.02.20

VioO
))) I was just sitting watching the first. Classic is not obsolete.