3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DENISON93 20.09.19 10:09 am

Do not work on pirates DLC( (Forza Horizon 4)

There is a choice to install DLS and then throws in microcosmi store. But against me chase legowski machine. Everything else works (all the packs of cars, VIP status, etc...).
32 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 15.07.20

de_spl1t
so you just did everything wrong.
- make backup saves, because they are after batchewana may not be picked up. where they are, Google;
- look version of its pirates;
- remove the game through the start menu;
- look in Internete piratskie all the patches to the latest 1.397.978.2. everything is everywhere, you can easily find it;
- copy and unpack all the patches according to the instructions, after which the handles inside the root folder, open the powershell console three times, in folders FH4, FH4_fortuneisland, FH4_lego and activate them;
- start the game from the start menu, it should work.
I last week parado with version 1.183 patched to 1.397.978.2 and activated without any problems, but the saves are not picked up, I had a backup of the phone. in the end, all works: the game and DLC on win10 1909.
patches, instructions to him, instructions to the powershell commands look on the Internet.
if very very tight and impossible, especially for you famous in certain circles in the handyman recently made a Repack of the latest version, which is also easy to Google as patches with instructions.
Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition (v1.397.978.2) (Microsoft Studios) (RUS/ENG/MULTI) [RePack] - xatab

d
de_spl1t 15.07.20

legusor
Thank you! I went to try

d
de_spl1t 15.07.20

legusor
Backup did the game through the start menu was removed, patches are new, DLS was extracted 3 times and FH4_Lego, FH4, FH4_FORTUNEISLAND, through the start-up was launched. Nothing helped :(

d
de_spl1t 15.07.20

Just understood, and did this video:
It seems everything should be OK, going to try.
UPD: well((

l
legusor 15.07.20

de_spl1t
then download the Repack. only bad thing is that the game weighs under a hundred. there's something to work, if not, then it's your system.

d
de_spl1t 15.07.20

legusor
You I then suggest someone repak pump?

l
legusor 15.07.20

legusor wrote:
Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition (v1.397.978.2) (Microsoft Studios) (RUS/ENG/MULTI) [RePack] - xatab
why, one wonders, did I write that before?

E
Excision999 15.07.20

How to remove pirates version 1.409.350.2 DLC Lego and Fortunaland using Powershell with all Windows user accounts?

S
ScarletWanderer 15.07.20

legusor
but way too for free. After the updates and patches Forza 4. dlc not working, as the machines there , and the DLC is not working to install in chitsujo from repak does not help.

v
vadra009 05.04.21

I have taken a release from EMPRESS, I do not know what to do. my machine packs do not work

D
Dmitry Ovchinnikov 05.04.21

Really? to discuss with whom and what does not work at PIRATE? provided that she went to the incentive for quite indecently ridiculous money ???

B
BEELINEUA 05.04.21

Dmitry Ovchinnikov

Yes, seriously.