3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tonka82 02.02.20 08:26 pm

Quest - family matters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

actually stalled on dopolnena the task of this quest is to Explore all the remaining clues and to Velenje to find the wife of a Baron....hmm... no pointers Where to go where to look for Velen huge
41 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timak9654 02.02.20

look for a guy named witch

d
dmitriy_2015 02.02.20

We have to go on the quest of witches, then you will go on the quest family matters

T
Tonka82 02.02.20

Thanks for the tip) just while waiting for responses began to play about witches

D
Darkmen773 02.02.20

Where to find hagraven ? where home is , I forgot ((

O
Oleg Inozemcev 02.02.20

Darkmen773
Look on the map icon ingredients

Y
YaseK 02.02.20

passed quest for the witches went to witch, still no...

w
walitor 02.02.20

YaseK
What you do not?

D
David Ginoyan 02.02.20

guys really no what to do then, says to explore all the remaining clues and to Velenje to find the wife of a Baron, flair no nothing, neither the Baron homes throughout the village, asked around all the local, also Groucho, until the witch came, no dialogues, traces, too, who passed, what are they doing!?

N
NightHawkreal 02.02.20

Look for CRIS for the second branch to meet with the local Witch, where she allegedly crossed the road, etc. Then the events will cleverly interwoven.

N
Nikolay Baklunov 02.02.20

guys,I have this problem in the mission where you have to find the king of beggars,when they go for a thief and then a knock at the door talking to the bouncer,after the movie as Geralt enters the game freezes,help pliz!!!

P
Pavel Kim Romanovich 02.02.20

YaseK
complete all optional quests which will give a witch a witch himself will come later

G
Greshnik_15 02.02.20

Tell me what could be the reason.. I Have a quest in family matters, there already where you need to follow the spirit that leads to the wife and daughter of the Baron, near the barn examined the bracelet and clothes on the ground and hoof prints no(About the hoofprints found out after seeing the passage)... So here in the place where there should be no traces of anything... the same way no signs in the task of forest monster..

G
Greshnik_15 02.02.20

In General now I have a problem with almost all jobs where you should use vidmachenko instinct to find something... half of the objects glows red and you can interact, and the rest are just not visible and can press E to explore.. even in the reviews from people in the same seats all there.. What to do?

D
Dim4ik126 02.02.20

in the same way . the daughter found . and his wife - XS . I can not understand where these marshes are

S
Serezha Pavlov 02.02.20

guys I have this. all in the Baron's room was searched and the job all the same remains.
ps. the daughter's room was searched by the smell of wine went

A
Anastasija2003 02.02.20

To find Anna, you passed the quest with the witch, she will give a book mistress of the forest, you should read it, then you go after Anna. Also been looking for a solution)

T
TeNgELs 02.02.20

Help pliz to find this witch, I do not have this quest, and where to take? Even better would be a screenshot of the map location
)))

S
Spidermanos 02.02.20

people the question of which doll to choose at marshes when I came back there 2 times right now there need to choose a doll to spell it and what I XS

C
Cold light 02.02.20

Spidermanos
climb all the dolls on the doll with a flower the Witcher himself will say that it seems to be right

S
Serega Gnezdilov 02.02.20

After the ruins of the Elvish read a book about Krivoi Topi, they will understand