3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tonka82 02.02.20 08:26 pm

Quest - family matters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

actually stalled on dopolnena the task of this quest is to Explore all the remaining clues and to Velenje to find the wife of a Baron....hmm... no pointers Where to go where to look for Velen huge
41 Comments
Sort by:
T
TIGERblacK 02.02.20

Explore all the remaining clues and to Velenje to find the wife of a Baron....hmm, no pointers.
Continue the quest after completing the quest Mistress of the forest, which is obtained after the quest the touch. http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/main_quests/#wiki-29251

V
Vyacheslav Skiba 02.02.20

YaseK
and I, too - no map objectives, even though I'm the witch in the dungeon hanging out

f
franz 79 02.02.20

Greshnik_15
Similar garbage. Tried to change graphics settings. Helped only traces of pribaika. The rest - zero effect. If you find a solution plz accomplish your goal.

f
franz 79 02.02.20

Greshnik_15
I found a solution. I understand you have too weak comp and you play with the configuration file. Download the graphics from here https://yadi.sk/d/_yPltP0bgo6YC. Throw them in a folder C\Users\My documents\The Witcher 3 with replacement. Before doing this save in any other folder the files will be replaced. After you find the footprints that throw in above-mentioned folder of old saved files (again with replacement). Take the same procedure whenever will be a problem with the search and you will have happiness :).

H
Hach Tryukach 02.02.20

All through the well done ))) quest for a wife and the book damn it, I took it all and Anna and found the hagraven and vidimo through the dungeon and all it's up to the witches on the Baloth and now it turns out that I can not proiti quest as I had before to look for him nonsense the Baron sent me to Anna and I left what witches and now it turns out first you have to get them!

N
Nemezis 02.02.20

Just go through the story, why go popered dad in hell?

Spidermanos
people the question of which doll to choose the swamps

Maybe a game for you to pass? It's YOUR passage, YOU have to choose a doll based on what is learned in the game. Don't understand what the thrill of the game, if will do everything for you?

S
Spidermanos 02.02.20

Nemesis
Look I just asked to help himself no more,if I would need a complete walkthrough I would have just downloaded the save a thread

N
Nemezis 02.02.20

Because it's an RPG. The wrong choice does not mean the end of the game. Even a bad choice is a choice. But it's YOUR choice. Is it not interesting?

a
arinr 02.02.20

So what better to pass the quest first family matters, or touch?

A
Aleksey Koshelev 02.02.20

Guys, I have the problem is global. In the mission to Kill bandits threatening a Witch I by chance ran into the house with the Witch without killing the bandits. Now I have a hanging quest to Kill the bandits menacing the Witch, although I have the mission passed.

M
Migran Hachaturyan 02.02.20

thanks dude , it helped !

A
Alexander_Vesker 02.02.20

doesn't want Geralt to pick up the medallion on the stairs and floorboards to keep a low profile. Only the inscription to take. and that does not yuzaetsya. New game +

r
reshala 02.02.20

Alexey Koshelev
yyyy

T
TeetK 02.02.20

That there would be a label on the map, about looking for a wife Baron, you need to read a book about the mistresses of the forest. I had one in inventory, I may have found it somewhere or was given in the quest.

g
geralt iz rivii123 04.11.20

And where to take quests or then tell the witch what where to look for her skin screen card

g
geralt iz rivii123 04.11.20

and where to take the quest for which give the book the mistress of the forest skint card

T
Topfer 04.11.20

Timak9654 wrote:
look for a man named Vorozh
It's better to say goatee

S
Scorpion_win 03.11.21

KriKk1
You can learn about the baron's daughter by going to Ochsenfurt, but to get into the city, we need a Redan travel letter. A fake letter can be obtained by completing the additional quests "Fake Papers" and "Cemetery Hyenas", but it is better to get a real one. A genuine certificate can be earned as a reward for completing the witch's order "Forest monster" (you should get the order at the bridge in front of the Redan Border post on the bulletin board, posted by Captain Felix Grubb). In fact, the easiest way to get the document is from the Bloody Baron. Having learned the whereabouts of Tamara from the witcher, the baron himself will give him a letter to go into the city and visit the girl.
Therefore, having received all the useful information from Wojciech, we are heading to the baron to share the information received. We find the baron in the garden behind the manor house in a sentimental state. He will tell Geralt about what flowers his wife loved (this information can be useful in the quest "Return to Krivoukhovy Marshes" to remove the spell from Anna). By the way, here you can also find and get acquainted with Anna's old love letter addressed to the Baron.
After the end of the baron's sensual impulse, the witcher tells him what he managed to find out about his relatives. If at the moment the quest "Mistresses of the Forest" is completed and we have information about the whereabouts of the baron's wife, then you should not share them right away. Before that, it is better to find out about the fate of Tamara, having received that very letter from the baron and going to Oxenfurt, otherwise this point of the assignment will be failed, and the baron will rush to Krivoukhovy swamps to help out his wife. This will affect Tamara's attitude to her father when they meet in the quest "Return to Krivoukhovy Marshes".

We leave for Ochsenfurt. With the help of the Redan travel letter we pass into the city. We find Tamara in the house at the pier in the northern part of Ochsenfurt. We learn that she joined the ranks of the witch hunters and they will help her find her mother. In no case does Tamara intend to return to her father in Vronitsy.
Once again, we return to the baron with a new portion of information. In exchange for information about Tamara, the baron will tell part of the story of his time with Ciri. As part of the small quest "The Story of Ciri: Horse Racing" we learn that they competed with each other in the horse race, then they were attacked by a basilisk. The baron refuses to reveal the last part of the story until the witcher finds his wife Anna. We have to investigate all the remaining leads in Velen and find the Baron's wife Anna. You can find out Anna's location by completing the "Mistresses of the Forest" quest. We will receive it after completing the quest "To the touch" (we will go to it in turn after completing the quest "Hunt for the Witch" and discovering the old acquaintance of the witcher Keira Metz) with the participation of the sorceress Keira Metz, she will give us a tip on the so-called mistresses of the forest. Having visited the Krivoukhovy Marshes as part of the quest "Mistresses of the Forest", we find out
We visit the baron again and tell him the whereabouts of his wife and her difficult situation. You can also listen to the baron's tearful revelations about his family life, it turns out that Anna is also far from an angel and cheated on him. Having put an end to his mental anguish, in exchange for the information about Anna obtained by the witcher, the baron will finally tell the end of the story of Ciri's finding in Velen.

This will be served through the short quest "The Story of Ciri: From the Shadows", where Ciri saves the baron from the Basilisk, but the Wild Hunt is on her trail and she has to leave Velen and head to Novigrad. The quest is pretty simple. Controlling Ciri, you will have to defeat the basilisk using accurate strikes and well-timed dodges. In the midst of the battle, the basilisk will grab the baron and carry him to the top of the tower. To get there and rescue the baron, Ciri will need to use her teleportation power, which will attract the attention of the Wild Hunt. The baron will be saved, and Ciri will continue to hide from the pursuit of the Wild Hunt, heading for Novigrad.
After the witcher receives all the necessary information about Ciri's stay in Velen and understands all the vicissitudes of the Blood Baron's family relations, the "Family Matters" quest will come to an end. But in addition, the baron will ask Geralt for help in rescuing Anna from the tenacious clutches of witches from Krivoukhovy swamps.

We will learn the final completion of this burning family drama when completing the additional quest "Return to Krivoukhovy Marshes". It is also worth noting that the choices made in the "Whispering Hill" quest will have a significant impact on the endings of this story.

The Witcher is free to help the Baron save his wife (additional quest "Return to Krivoukhovy Marshes") or to continue searching for Ciri and head to the free city of Novigrad (main story quest "The Bonfires of Novigrad"). Family matters are completed, leaving only room for thought.
As part of the "Mistress of the Forest" quest, we will need to go through the "Whispering Hill" quest directly related to it. In this quest, you should pay attention to the fact that the choice we made will definitely have very significant consequences. The situation is complicated by the fact that in this case you have no idea in advance what this or that choice will lead to. Many here will ask the question "What to do?" and this will certainly affect the completion of the quests "Mistress of the Forest" with the story of witches from Krivoukhovy Bogs and "Family Matters" with the story of the Bloody Baron and his wife. The following will describe in detail the consequences of choosing in The Witcher 3 when completing this quest.

In the process of passing the quest "Whispering Hill" in the cave under the Whispering Hill, we will meet a spirit imprisoned there. He will ask us to free him, then he promises to save the children living in the swamp from witches. Here we are faced with the very difficult choice on which the lives of many people will subsequently depend. We have to either kill the spirit or free it. Our choice will affect the further fate of the following characters:

Children from the orphanage on Krivoukhovy swamps;
Residents of the village of Steigery;
The wife of the Bloody Baron Anna, whom we are looking for in the quest "Family Matters";
The Bloody Baron himself, familiar to us from the already mentioned quest "Family Matters".
If we decide to kill the spirit, we get the following picture:

Children will suffer a sad fate, they will be eaten by witches from Krivoukhovy swamps;
Many of the villagers will be hanged in the swamp by sorcerers hunters who came here with the Bloody Baron's daughter in search of the Bloody Baron's wife Anna;
The witches will be pleased with the wife of the Bloody Baron Anna for feeding and looking after the children for them, she will remain alive, but she will go crazy;
The bloody baron will go with his wife to the healer, and in his absence, ordinary peasants in the area of ​​the baron's castle will be subjected to robbery and violence from the people of the baron who felt the freedom of the baron.
If we decide to help the spirit and free it, then the consequences of the choice will be as follows:

Children who live with their grandmother in a shelter in the swamps will be rescued, in confirmation of this they can later be found in Novigrad at the Marabella shelter (we will visit this institution as part of the "List of harlots" quest);
The spirit will still kill the villagers from the Steigery village and ghosts will settle in the villages;
The witches will be angry with the Bloody Baron's Wife Anna for not looking after the children and letting the spirit take them and free them from the witches, and they will put a spell on her. It will be possible to disenchant her, but she will die anyway, having managed to finally see the Bloody Baron and her daughter;
The bloody baron will hang himself without enduring the grief that has happened.
For a complete explanation, it is worth noting that it will not work to save both the children from the orphanage and the long-suffering Bloody Baron and his wife at the same time. You can try to go through the "Whispering Hill" quest first with the option of freeing the spirit before visiting the orphanage with the kids as part of the "Mistress of the Forest" quest, but in this case everyone will not be saved. Then the liberated spirit will not promise to save the children, since we have not yet visited the orphanage in the swamp and we are not aware of the situation of the children. In this combination of circumstances, the baron and his wife will remain alive, since the children will go to the witches, and these same witches will not hold any grudge against Anna. Also, in this case, the spirit will kill all the inhabitants of the village of Steigers due to the fact that they tried to get rid of it.

As you can see, the choice is quite difficult and the consequences are ambiguous, but it's up to you to decide. It is also worth knowing that we will see the main described consequences of the choice after completing the quest "Mistresses of the Forest" when completing the quest "Return to Krivoukhovy Bogs" as part of the quest "Family Matters".

S
Scorpion_win 03.11.21

KriKk1
How to get through "Whispering Hill" so that both the Baron and the Orphanage Children survive?
If you plan to save the life of everyone, and are not against the attack of the spirit on the village of Steigers, then: first you need to turn the stillborn child of the Baron (yoke) into a chura! Then follow the algorithm below.
The main factor is
you must find a tree on Whispering Hill before completing the quest of the Lady of the Forest (which they will give on this very spirit!), And for the first time you must say to the spirit "I must think",
and then return to him after meeting Grandmother-Anna on the crooked marshes and if you did everything right, then the spirit must tell you that "children are in danger." The spirit must be freed strictly at the moment when the mistresses ask you to deal with it - then go to save the Black Mara - for this you will have to get a little confused and disenchant her (after finding a black horse, a raven feather and bones).
After the curse is removed, the spirit is freed by reincarnating into a horse and destroys the village of Steigery, and in return for saving it, it will help out the children from the orphanage. And only after that it is necessary to come to the Mistresses of the Forest and tell how you acted with the spirit. And then complete the "family affairs" branch with the baron.

This thread has a prerequisite
Before you go to the baron on the quest "family affairs" a second time - find all the information about Tamara and Anna. (the first time you just told the baron where your daughter was)
Another determining factor in the entire Family Matters branch - which also affects the completion of this quest - you must support the Baron during all (!) dialogues with him, or take a neutral position in relation to him.
(IMPORTANT) If you violated the sequence of actions, and released the spirit at the wrong time, then there will be such a final: The
spirit is saved, the village of Steigers is ruined, Anna and Baron survived. The children were eaten. Therefore, please treat with attention to the accuracy of the actions performed, the finale of this entire storyline in Velen will depend on this.
What is the result of the correct passage of these quests in the above algorithm of actions?

Anna is alive, but has lost her mind.
The baron is alive, he went to look for a doctor with her in Zerrikania.
The children are alive as you set the spirit free on Whispering Hill. (learn about them in Novigrad)
The village of Steigers is destroyed (but this is still the lesser evil if you consider that they worshiped witches.)
The baron's daughter made peace with the baron, made him promise that he would definitely find a cure for Anna.
Velen is relatively calm (!)

K
Kris25 24.11.21

So in the end what to do if there is no dialogue with the baron ???
What's the point of inserting a walkthrough from the Internet?