3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jax baron 02.02.20 08:34 pm

For VOKSI

This is a petition for voxy so as not to put
https://www.change.org/p/irdeto-free-voksi
Help him because he did a lot.
36 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 02.02.20

angryfish99
Anything is possible but podcart life man is not he is not a pedophile

S
S.t.e.n 02.02.20

jax baron wrote:
This is a petition for voxy so as not to put
Spoiler

S
Ser777 02.02.20

Ahahahahha

R
RestlessDreams91 02.02.20

In a world where tweets of a century ago fired from the post of Director are all possible, the knights of morality.

j
jax baron 02.02.20

airstorm
Maybe the petition will not gain but people show that dunevo this monstrosity that spoil the face of the game for an inflated dunevo jailed person is not a pedophile, not a maniac not of Satanists but of an ordinary guy our age for the fact that he has shown that dunevo is garbage and not a divine artifact that people dug up after all this, I was razocherovalsya in games more and how many from Reddit I see no reason to buy games dunevo and the others decide all the same as spitting on us so harcout and dunevo it will get worse sooner or later people will realize and developed obankrotitsya can understand when the actions of theirs will cause a zeroing of all connected with the games when it will create again the business will think the brain a collapse of the games will not light up and pratiti not need

j
jax baron 02.02.20

So I do not understand me admins will bring back my bonuses for my blog?

L
Luka_gg 02.02.20

airstorm
You can question, I am illiterate, You are apparently more severe on the language in this thread.
Please tell me, and what should concern the authorities, law enforcement agencies and licensees, denovo To the spread of pirated content, violation of these licenses, the hacking / bypass? It does not matter. These laws are IN ANY COUNTRY, and we attract really lazy, here Packed the person that was selling counterfeit copies of Windows. Same here, I'm surprised with his activity that is not caught early. He's too loud, talked about it, it can be understood, however, humility / silence is one side of success. Unfortunately, he was not lucky.
Let's be honest, the fight against piracy there, and they will oppose, as if You didn't want, they don't care who, where, when, including any petition creates a law, IN ANY country of the WORLD, even in Russia, with regards to such actions.
Very sorry mate Voxy, however, in my mind everything turned upside down, I won't say that avid pirate, do it silently, don't play a lot, I sympathize with him, many of us were waiting for the great hacks from him, especially since he did it at times.
Now answer the question, asked him a few illiterate, I do not understand all aspects, but there is something there, the LAW, and it works against anyone, in any country.

N
Nevoeiro 02.02.20

Voxy need to seek the assistance of any of the pirate parties such as Piratpartiet
or Pirate Parties International.

j
jax baron 02.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
You ogranichetsya a fine but jail is disgusting then if you do the law 100% the Dowa to comply with this law then tell me why dosih walk pedophiles,eagle maniacs, thieves then this will fulfill all the laws to the end, and separately to dunevo is also not the law it spoils the game and why they put it forcibly and we can have to develop and not be afraid to make your game then paratov less will Yes they will but still bolsista buy everything sooner or later and no ranuva will not need

D
DemonXL1080 02.02.20

Something the author of the theme everywhere is the word pedophile. Admins, close the topic.

D
Dead_Sun 02.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
We have no law for piracy. We even licensed the Studio recording is (besides them Nitsche and no), on the shelves which Repack on disks sold))

j
jax baron 02.02.20

DemonXL1080
This is just an example and not propaganda well, it's true that they roam the streets and not practical but if Sozh Sozh example : for 4 girls only 4 years and give the kid which went against dunevo will be planted and life will spoil

D
Dead_Sun 02.02.20

jax baron
Man, you're certainly well done, but in school the lessons of Russian more sit please. Your writings be read without the crunch in my head is impossible(

L
Luka_gg 02.02.20

jax baron
jax baron wrote:
You ogranichetsya fine but to jail this is disgusting
And he has time out? I do not know. The last sentence: there is an investigation, the Prosecutor collects the matter.
jax baron wrote:
then answer me why still walk pedophiles,eagle maniacs, thieves then this will fulfill all the laws to the end,
Typical Russian thinking. If You are walking, but damn, they are here and choose a country twist, then Voxy lives where? Certainly not in Russia. The statistics I of the country, where you walk these thieves .... maniacs and others of the same catch, but even they understand that they are committing illegal acts, and therefore hidden. They broke the law, and the same will be prosecuted. Who said that they don't catch them?
jax baron wrote:
it spoils the game
Confirm please, at least one game. There is a back-test where it is proved that no denovo not spoil the game, the only thing I noticed is the download speed of the game. And the difference, BEFORE and AFTER - no. Andromeda, Doom and even some sort of game where it cut out, people here on the forums noted that no difference is not noticed, and tested against, the Duma has proved the lack of influence on performance. Articles and blogs were here.
I don't like denovo, and there is some truth in Your words, it has created problems, such as the owners of old PCs, because they have no support of instructions SSE 4.1 / 4.2. They play are unable. But similar issues are slightly different theme. As the question of the IMPLEMENTATION of this protection. There Krivorukov developers, and nothing is done about it.
jax baron wrote:
and why they put it forcibly and we can have to develop and not be afraid to make lovely games
Why do You tell me this to write, divan wrestler, go email the developers. Buy games not make. I've been to see that play is not particularly want to, and not in that, I'm not buying. There are games good lark with denovo bought Deus makin David for mere pennies was discharged. If they sell worse, then they fall down in sales, and the publisher loses money IS THEIR PUNISHMENT. What's wrong? The law of return for the game on Your side, a very long time to return, for the once-scandalous. Know Me Skye. Returned after all?
The article came out, proving that piracy is not affected. What do You dragged in here the fact of piracy, justifying it, is not clear.
jax baron wrote:
paratov less will Yes they will but still bolsista buy everything sooner or later
As You bomb that even a lot of mistakes happen, calm down! This will not help Voxy. Tell it to the Publisher! Don't need to sit here. Especially that most is a very vague concept, especially looking, for example, on the welfare of the citizens of Russia.

Dead_Sun
Dead_Sun wrote:
We have no law for piracy.
What You don't know him, does not mean that it is not. Not attracted enough people agree, but it's not Your merit, it is their oversight.
Article 146 of the criminal code. Violation of copyright and related rights
Article 49 Of The Law Of The Russian Federation.
Federal law of 2 July 2013 № 187-FZ - anti-piracy law", "Russian SOPA", the "Law against the Internet" and the "Law on the arbitrary locks".
You say this is not a fight against piracy? There are no laws, what's this?

j
jax baron 02.02.20

Dead_Sun
Late as five years ago sharaga finished

D
DemonXL1080 02.02.20

Admins...ay...

j
jax baron 02.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well to answer many of capercaillie in Moi a lot and they got to the bottom of voxy
To write useless developers they have in head some money flying around and come in every steam game and read a lot where they write in reviews, discussions example: please drawdowns and they(developers) in the head echo, Mmmmmmm men require luchbox(hint pubg) and how to reach them and very Pro dunevo even the development of Tekken has proven that she does drawdown itself voxy proved that doing stupid rubbish and again the same drawdown

L
Luka_gg 02.02.20

jax baron
You're drifting to the side. Tell me, I asked a question, what exactly is NOT LEGITIMATE do this time law enforcement bodies Bulgaria? And why do You write here? And don't shout into a megaphone near the offices of the Ministry of interior?
Money rules the world, it is true, is undeniable. However, Your pocket are responsible directly to You! And that means You don't have to fear any luchbox, and playing with opportunities. Seems luchbox with someone showdown has led, according to the law. Game on star wars, EA, and where it ran on steam. Everything works, only You decided not to notice. Bad trend in the gaming industry, but I fear no one, while I rationally consider every decision, be it buying games or donuts, luchbox (the last I do not care, never paid, what's wrong with me?)
You are too emotional, and still didn't manage to PROVE that denovo affects slump. I called a bunch of other games WITHOUT DENOVO with subsidence, lags, and bugs, and a bunch of perfectly working games on the PC with denovo (no, what a pile, it is not so frequently implemented. When talking about optimization of denovo was still not there, like You in the gaming world.
and he voxy proved that doing stupid rubbish and again tezhi drawdown - while this is not a scientific explanation, and You will, as in the tale: Ah, the Pug! I know she is strong, that barks at the Elephant!. Organize the struggle and movement against, as well as scientific justification and non-verbal cries.
While You say emotions, constructive action and dialogue in this case can not be. Good luck brother! In the petition to collect signatures here, the fight, well, since already 2 warnings You were given, and then ignore the warnings provided the BAN, not to obtain it.
PS Play Edge Lights 5, no lags, bugs, lags were not noticed. Enjoy the game. As an example. And remember that the gaming industry building a buyer (demand - supply), and without it, the publisher simply nobody and nothing!

j
jax baron 02.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Could be a penalty oboitis th here is not clear but about sraunuva don't have to prove myself before you will understand it is useless until they watch out for

K
Kovboy belomor 02.02.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
The LAW, and it works against anyone, in any country.
Thank you laugh. In this world there is only one law, very corny, but it's true this law is for people and for animals.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
You can question, I am illiterate, You are apparently more severe on the language in this thread.
Attention to the QUESTION tell me about dear YOU WHERE ALL the CHINA PLANT, but ALL THESE LAWS are WRITTEN FOR the MILKING of YOUR money. OR CHINA PRODUCE EVERYTHING and PRODUCE the LICENSE?