3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jax baron 02.02.20 08:34 pm

For VOKSI

This is a petition for voxy so as not to put
https://www.change.org/p/irdeto-free-voksi
Help him because he did a lot.
36 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 02.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
I agree I have a lot of che Chinese

K
Kovboy belomor 02.02.20

jax baron
I have a AMD RADEON R9 200 made in chin five years, ugh, ugh, ugh faithfully serves.

j
jax baron 02.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
+

K
Kind Ram 02.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And he has time out? I do not know. The last sentence: there is an investigation, the Prosecutor collects the matter.
As in Bulgaria the piracy under the law is equivalent to theft this Voksi can put up to life. It all depends on what theoretically (in money of course) the damage he has brought the company responsible for the development of Denuvo. Practical damage, probably not, since I never saw the news, so game developers are required to return the money for protection that is not required lasted several months.

But the fact that the case in court Voksi lose is 100%. Probation he will not get off so it will sit in the same benches with murderers, thieves, and other recidiviste.

K
KlausBarbie 02.02.20

Yes don't get him , I think the specific fine will give a warning that if again sit down. He had to think about network security , anonymity above all in the Internet. On the other hand would cover it , appear new... he needs to be the time to drain method of hacking. That would be planted had washed away was not)

j
jax baron 02.02.20

KlausBarbie
Today on reddit, something something

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Article 146 of the criminal code. Violation of copyright and related rights
Article 49 Of The Law Of The Russian Federation.
Federal law of 2 July 2013 № 187-FZ - anti-piracy law", "Russian SOPA", the "Law against the Internet" and the "Law on the arbitrary locks".
You say this is not a fight against piracy? There are no laws, what's this?
Just as long as all the shit from time to time.But if so,can dig.Say,you are something suspect,you came home,obshmanali,found pirated copies of games.The cops check you answer.
So each house can be pirates to find.But it is unlikely they still need someone.Take the rutor,there is advertising.So,get the loot,and if not cover completely,so someone share.Bribes.

r
robespier26 02.02.20

jax baron
I hope you understand that this petition will not affect the court's decision is absolutely nothing. Why waste time?

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 02.02.20

jax baron wrote:
This is a petition for voxy so as not to put
not to plant, and in honor of Navy day to drag under the keel. and then it is possible to hang from the yardarm

l
lmperatorPC 02.02.20

Too simply looks story.
Well, if Sam Voksi got game, then you need not to sign a petition to and to do more interesting aspects

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.02.20

Clear idea of the author, but the meaning of the petitions there. Yeah, right now the Prosecutor read the online petition and commute your sentence ^_^
Kind Ram wrote:
It all depends on what theoretically (in money of course) the damage he has brought the company responsible for the development of Denuvo.
Yes, here's the catch: how to prove damages, which in fact was not, because how would determine how many copies people WOULD have bought if not for the actions of the attacker? The answer I did give: I ) a Good lawyer is correct would be instantly. Another thing - the fact of the so-called piracy and the punishment prescribed by law in a particular country...

G
GIBAY 02.02.20

A great man, started with the basics and then just put biman on Tweety forcing her to lie in convulsions.
Sign the petition, but the meaning is not enough.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.02.20

Nothing, in its place will come thousands like him!

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 02.02.20

Life sucks wrote:
Let them die in terrible pain and let their children be cursed until the end of their rotten kind.
the case when before you write think of anything, but only not the head, unfortunately...

Life sucks
dude, not afraid to curse that so many people (the vast number of completely innocent)? as we know from physics, every action has an equal and opposite reaction...
Spoiler then I wonder, why Russian (Russian in this case refers to the people living in Russia, not a nationality) is not loved around the world

Z
Zhizn dermo 02.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
No, I'm not. Unfortunately, all my comments removed by the moderators...

P
Pilat. 02.02.20

Life sucks
you're not done with this case?)