3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
culy3t 02.02.20 08:34 pm

Selection of games

I would like to play a game about space, but she had a lamp, enjoyable and relaxing
Any ideas?
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 02.02.20

culy3t
Space Rangers

M
MrWorld 02.02.20

starbound? You can play kerbal space program, if you want to mess with space technology, or space engineers is something like minecraft in space

L
Le Gaspilleur 02.02.20

...and nothing does not deny
Spoiler

T
TheHouse 02.02.20

culy3t
Rebel Galaxy

W
Wolfenstein 02.02.20

Galaxian

r
requiemmm 02.02.20

Elite. Tube and easily fly in empty space for weeks, months, years...you can solo in coop, can open, rare for grief will reach the middle of the galaxy. Players sit in a tiny cubbyhole approximately 100 by 100 light years, everything else is yours.
Can check out the Star wolves, the first. Second sucks, in HS I didn't play, hands never came, but it seems praised. Funny, this tactic is about the Empire that rules the galaxy with battleships class Stalingrad, Gee-Gee.

A
AR3E 02.02.20

Starbound.

space engineers is something like minecraft in space

This is not Minecraft in space and will go rare potsu among other lovers of weirdness. Minecraft - the game is very casual. Space in the FE - space, realism and grindcraft (is craft pieces from previously collected and processed ESTs and actual construction of units/equipment) take a very long time. And when you spawn and development on the planet - about space, you can forget hours so at one hundred to one hundred and fifty to learn the basics and build the first base or base ship. The ship, which may accidentally collide with an asteroid while you went to drink tea during a very prolonged flight. Or that space station, over which you pored for so long, gravity will pull the planet, because do not want to travel between it and the base, and in reactors over uranium... and more are seeing the collapse of the Star Destroyer http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1101247675 or simply undermined, if the ship is considerably smaller mass compared to the asteroid. Although will still be bambelela that to restore it will not want.

I myself started on the moon with puck ESTs and already prepared ships after 70 hours paused, never breaking away from it completely, and then six months later ~50 - in the end downloaded backing up to a station and dumped. For too long, we have to be to perform the simplest tasks. And if you play on garlic - you can spend a few hours, yet not smart enough to zastavnitsky in the right ship and start to perform the correct actions.

Overall it's a pretty strange game if you look in more detail, but addictive and, in theory, relaxing. Plus Steam Workshop is filled with all sorts of mods, which, however, should be filtered at a facility in the world and can not afford to throw a lot of garbage, because all this rubbish then it will be a long time to boot.

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.02.20

Master of Orion

D
Dzhihad 02.02.20

Have Medival 2 Total War

D
Dreezed 02.02.20

Universe X, in the first three to try

R
RikoChiko 02.02.20

Just about the Elite.