3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STAENBERG 02.02.20 08:37 pm

can we call mafia 2 a masterpiece ? (Mafia 2)

is it worth it ?, so be proud of this game ?
23 Comments
Sort by:
p
player12345game 02.02.20

Of course!

M
MelShlemming 02.02.20

To ride around the city very atmospheric.

L
Linch2000 02.02.20

Before the masterpiece, the game almost certainly does not hold, but the game is great. Here to increase the duration of the game at least twice, then we can talk about the masterpiece.
PS Mafia 2 is one of my favorite games. Sometimes, the mood, and unable to play today.

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

well, in principle, if it is not cut and it would have been like there! Yeshe and the plot was blina and more missions , the game really would be a masterpiece , but it is good , I play it since 2011 and for the first time , she doesn't forget , and new items and was forgotten , still now there is no such game that they can remember more of these games, but they are few.

D
Ded Krot 02.02.20

no you

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

Grandfather Mole
well, let's say GTA V is better ?

W
Waffen 02.02.20

The game is gorgeous. Especially the first (winter) part. Everything is good, but not quite.It would increase significantly with additional missions/quests/delicious sandbox -ummm... Awesome I thought.

k
kalek 02.02.20

A masterpiece of course , if the content is not cut so it would be fire )))

g
gennaz 02.02.20

Servise
Yes! Compared to modern games.

A
ALFRED_GK_ 02.02.20

At that time, the game was excellent, along with the 1 part they were very interesting, but the problem with part 2 is that it is very short, quickly drawn and there are already ending, the saddest thing is that part 3 could not rise to the same level as its predecessors

R
Recruit_Main 02.02.20

If I can cut half of the content then Yes

M
MIHDES 02.02.20

I have little interest in this game. The developers promised a lot of things, but in the end it was just plans. They're even free play brought only in paid DLC... Even the modders themselves will never regain the game completely, because most of what originally was left only in the memory of developers. In freeride you only play if for fun, because the tasks in these freeride was only in Empire Bay 1 and 3 in back. Friends For life even Tetris stuffed! Well MGSU, of course. If the developers managed to make the game in time, maybe I could evaluate the game.
http://img.playground.ru/images/2/1/Mafia_II_11.06.2018_13_57_31.png
ply=game.game:GetActivePlayer()
DelayBuffer:Insert(function(l_1_0)
CommandBuffer:Insert(l_6_0,{
function(l_1_0)return ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.LOCKED)end,
function(l_2_0)return ply:AnimPlay(sc_homeles_4_in, false)end,
function(l_2_0)return ply:AnimPlay(sc_homeles_4_a, false)end,
function(l_2_0)return ply:AnimPlay(sc_homeles_4_b, false)end,
function(l_2_0)return ply:AnimPlay(sc_homeles_4_c, false)end,
function(l_2_0)return ply:AnimPlay(sc_homeles_4_out, false)end,
function(l_20_0)return ply:SetControlStyle(enums.ControlStyle.FREE)end})
end,{l_1_0},500,1,false)

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.02.20

Servise
In the first play.Answer to your question

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

[Denis]
played !, and it's not about the first part goes !

D
Ded Krot 02.02.20

Servise
kaneshno s top mafia ssatb

R
RestlessDreams91 02.02.20

No. The first level is not achieved.
If the developers had kept all of its claimed capabilities, it could have been a masterpiece.
Many gameplay features cut from the game is the filigree attention to detail, such as riding through red lights. The plot is ragged, the city is beautiful, but unfortunately, the decorations which have nothing to do. Yes, first it was the same, but the game then 2002, and then, for a moment, 2010 the year of issue, 2 after GTA IV. The game is what items took from GTA and it's a pity that she began to focus on her, because I personally think the Mafia isn't just some GTA clone, but nechtam than the other.

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

Grandfather Mole
I'm not asking about mafia 1 !

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.02.20

Servise
The third compared the same with the second. It is now possible with the latter.The truth is relative.

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

[Denis]
no

M
Mister Feathers 02.02.20

With the third part - Yes! With the first - no!