3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
ya.barmaleyd 02.02.20 08:41 pm

AFIGET! To play litsuhu need the first SKYLANDERS you buy!!! (Total War: Warhammer 2)

!
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agat7 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
Yes these genomescale all became clear when they blood for 200 rubles began to sell as DLS.

L
Lelik Bobik 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
Refund do of course if you took the Incentive.
Agat7
Interesting fact: she is purchased once and then applies to all 3 parts.

h
hizi 02.02.20

The developers zashkvarilis.

V
VETER15 02.02.20

Decided to buy from you tear off in full)

G
GhostMark 02.02.20

At all nonsense. I bought all wahi in order to play. And then I realized that I needed and my computer is twice as powerful. So deleted and forgotten.)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
Waha 2 is a company of the Vortex (and nothing else!), Empire - all the third game that the maps of the first and second parts together. In addition, this bun was originally conceived as a gift to those who bought both the first and second part.
PS - Take it from edition Mortal Empire.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
Um, so the description of the mortal empires says you need BOTH parts, what's wrong?

S
Skayvoker82 02.02.20

Repak from Hatab and money is safe and intact .

S

ya.barmaleyd
damn, with Rome 2 confused...but believe what is there) In any case, the first Wahoo you can 500 p find.

E
Edgens 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
The developers have stated, even when the second part came out!
ya.barmaleyd
+ in the description of the Mortal empires written: in ORDER to PLAY, you MUST PURCHASE BOTH GAMES!
Empire of mortals is a great free add-on for Total War: WARHAMMER and Total War: WARHAMMER II available to players who have purchased BOTH games.
So just someone inconsiderate!

S

ya.barmaleyd
if you read the comments carefully, you will realize that no one no one is not diluted, and just someone which is misunderstood)
PS Company of the Vortex must be! Again (clean) Waha 2 is the ONLY company of the Vortex and nothing else.

E
Edgens 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
Link to steam ))
Спойлерhttps://store.steampowered.com/app/617810/Total_War_WARHAMMER_II__Mortal_Empires/
And pay attention to the first screenshot)

E
Edgens 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
Mortal Empire is a free Supplement to the second part, about any additions to the add-ons you mean?

S

Edgens
This add is for both games together.

E
Edgens 02.02.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Well, in principle Yes, but you will not be able to play in the Warhammer 1, as it is placed on Warhammer 2, and is out of it!

E
Edgens 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
visit Total War: WARHAMMER II the incentive is written the following:
Shortly after all of the users simultaneously owning the original game and the Total War™, WARHAMMER II, will have access to the third campaign of colossal proportions. On the map, uniting the Old and the New world, players will be able to lead to winning any of the races available in both games.

E
Edgens 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
What about the 3 supplements you mean? there are 7 of them (4 free and 3 paid). About pirates and fashion I have no idea, as I litsuha, although pirates on Attila and Rome 2 mods work for me!
I just want to say that all information about Mortal empires have the incentive!

R
RikoChiko 02.02.20

To read descriptions for suckers I understand you correctly? And for two thousand a few weeks ago could discount both parts to take. And blood and a few more additions I personally free for the occasion got.
Browser - sucker will not die.

E
Edgens 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
You do not need to download the first part of the incentive to play Mortal Empire, just to buy it! Also I'll say that if you buy the first part, you will have only the 4 vanilla races and DLS free to play for Bishmanov, the Elves, and Lord of Norsk-packs , you will need to buy separately, as it is paid DLS!

E
Edgens 02.02.20

ya.barmaleyd
And there are three additions store.steampowered.com/app/594570/Total_War_WARH..
What are they there?
Edgens
ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR THIS GAME
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/Total_War_WARH..
I don't understand your question)) Is the DLS, as if everything is clear)