3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LinkinRoach 03.02.20 04:11 pm

Control of the game! (The Witcher)

The management sucks,or there are three necessary uproar that would be okay again to play
38 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreddyCruger 03.02.20

Do not agree, at first, unusual, Yes. But then how cheap it is actually simple, you just need to get used to!

v
vitalik-petrov 03.02.20

Tell us what does each of the icons when attacking.

S
Sam41 03.02.20

To vitalik-petrov:
Read the manual, there all is painted very clear.

P
Playshner 03.02.20

The subject - JUST DISGUSTING...

D
DimaX 03.02.20

Good management!!!

L
Lubber 03.02.20

Play from a third person - excellent management, in my opinion, no problems noticed - the mouse review, WASD for motion control, double click on any of the WASD - Dodge during combat.

When attacking you ONLY need to press when the light turns fiery sword, not counting the first strike, when the sword is not fire.

L
LinkinRoach 03.02.20

Played for an hour all the way through.Just nerves, and so did not survive. Three hours to game start

L
Losundrik 03.02.20

People like the spacebar and mouse buttons for other functions to subentity?

y
ylet 03.02.20

People tell me somebody's changed the buttons,now I have 2 sword of the Witcher,silver and steel,and when you attack before E(y) was the attack on the steel(when there was one sword,and now it switches attack modes,and with a silver sword!!!What to do????

111111112222222222 03.02.20

The only thing that did not like it so it glitches during a battle of course maybe I misunderstood something but I kajetsa when you you to attack the enemy and he nedelayut, well, sometimes he certainly puts the block during this glitch, we can true power konchayutsya and four flunked fifth and pounding me and I just stood there and the niche will.

L
Lubber 03.02.20

ylet,
Q and E keys select the sword, steel and silver respectively, and when the sword of the chosen - do switch fighting styles... this Attack requires a mouse click...

cod060,
the Witcher, if not attacked himself, ALWAYS dodges or puts a block against enemy attacks, which is in front of him, sometimes he's cold with a chance for evasion can be pumped.

q
qualme 03.02.20

Control I like, it is just necessary to understand. Who is to blame that some are not capable?)
2cod060, there may be two options - the opponent either dodges your strike, or just standing in the dead zone in which the witch is still unable to hit, but not runs on the desired distance - just enough to manually bring it a little closer.

111111112222222222 03.02.20

2 Lubber
Yes, when the enemy are in one step from you and neotaku and I nizhimaesh the attack button I it sales nadvinetsya and when I click pitalsa that he magic them Tolkun (at this time I had a full magic meter) and he also nedyalka this is neglec ?

a
astrozombie 03.02.20

Stonehouse tichka good here oftopit.
on the topic - hewing mode F3 since action accustomed to,it's fine,really pulls all the time to jump,the space bar pressing-and the spacebar pause was appointed((

G
Geralt iz Rivii 03.02.20

and I perfectly played.Pressed two times the left mouse button on a certain place, and vedimak is.So I just went without using the standard keys A,S,D,W. For me, the handling is excellent.

W
Wit-c-her 03.02.20

Control cool not jalous

M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.02.20

The management is good.

JUST DISGUSTING...

A. M.

K
Konstantin_Habenskiy 03.02.20

JUST DISGUSTING...

yeah, the Baldness, as always cute, not like the game so come on to water the dirt..

M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.02.20

It is not so drench and not only mud,and not just slings.
But his part in the bath.And the other bald head in here and not turn up )))