3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LinkinRoach 03.02.20 04:11 pm

Control of the game! (The Witcher)

The management sucks,or there are three necessary uproar that would be okay again to play
38 Comments
Sort by:
_
_36_ 03.02.20

The perfect management...

R
Rolento 03.02.20

extremely inconvenient administration , unfortunately

M
MgVolkolak 03.02.20

Management excellent (camera over the shoulder), but sometimes brutally stupid. For example during the battle, Geralt is frozen in time or may not approach the enemy and is torn. With mods to the complexity it often ends with dire consequences.

D
Daryl 03.02.20

Well, some time (not long) I had to get used to, and so do convenient. Only if you put the camera closer, on the run to rock starting...

3a4etho 03.02.20

Oh wanted to play(heard good reviews) this game downloaded and installed,started to play-controls just killed,behind the camera is shaking about the other 2 types I have to say will not,tap the left and right mouse click,kind of like to beat, it beats it beats........
lights up when the sword poked left click,but nothing happens....
running with his sword raised like a moron then.....

it is a pity that the management does not like dragon aceskay:(

R
Raelsveg 03.02.20

The controls are very convenient, no need to drive! Just need to turn the brain all the insight from the outset to avoid any further problems.

N
Neoplayg 03.02.20

3a4etho, that's right, the pirates do not lead to good.
And operated by I Hybrid very nice view: when you want to use WASD, and wanted to relax - clamped mouse and twirl, where necessary. Camera of 3 persons is also not simple. Pleasant shoulder view gives you a double dip in the world. And, not least, it is possible to change the position of the camera from right shoulder to left. Very convenient for lefties. Thanks to the developers that tried to please everyone. But not everyone appreciated, sorry...
P. S. press left and right click mouse,kind of like to beat, it beats it beats... Well, clear the stump, why not beats. In the hell do press left and right click?!:) The left used to attack with a weapon, i.e. attack and right click is Signs, the defense actually)

R
R.O.G. 03.02.20

Management is great , if you don't like either of the hands to straighten or should remove and enjoy.

C
C3SAR 03.02.20

Management is great , if you don't like either of the hands to straighten or should remove and enjoy
each fingering as he wants,and then hands,there did not seem to argue,and share experiences...people somehow manage in the dynamic of fps play on consoles,who then complain to management:]
on a subject,there is not amazing and the camera

W
Waffen 03.02.20

Control I really liked,you just have to get used to...the Camera from the 3rd person reminded me of Dead Space (though I would like to see the Herald in full,until the soles)...I want to add a regime of WALKING ,jumping, well, a little bit parkour...and so the game is in my opinion a masterpiece.....

K
Kostyan K2stalker 03.02.20

You can get used to, but DA is much more convenient

s
shprotatom 03.02.20

management in my opinion the most that ninaest simple, some mouse clicks, the camera's current need to get used to. And that is not the topic of conversation. But, about DA, then there just need to get used to.

d
dementiy. 03.02.20

it's all very simple and convenient, what about the second part I will not say

b
blawiken 03.02.20

A gamepad is supported? Or are there other ways to play on the gamepad?

_
_GRIFON69_ 03.02.20

Control shit

M
Maksim Vazhenin 03.02.20

Nowhere is such a terrible waste not seen, then the hair on the head and tore that right now.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.02.20

LinkinRoach
Too long I could never get used to,especially the fighting system as well.In fact, everything is simple:move the cursor over the enemy and click LMB on time.To impose the sign of the PCM.Dodge WSAD+right click,or double tap WSAD.All elementary.Just when you beats,don't forget to either leave aside or just run off.You'll get all the same,if a lot of enemies,or if single,but strong.It is not advisable to stand still

L
LOleg 24.11.21

in general nichna it is not clear how to control, you approach the enemy and stand there waiting for the couple to light up there ???