3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 03.02.20 04:12 pm

How old are the main characters in the game ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Met a lot of questions on this topic in the Internet,but accurate data on the age of the find is rather difficult.Here is the presumed age of the characters,data from the wiki and other sites with the biography of the characters.

Now saying that more than 100 at the time of the Witcher 2.also, there are no data on the official wiki 1212 - 1268 gg (local chronology in the book version, in a computer game returned to the world after 5 years and continues to act) http://ru.warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Геральт
Shani-17!? (as in the book)
Triss-25? (born in about 1235, according to the chronology of the Saga) is described in the wiki
Zoltan-65 years ?
Buttercup-40-50?
Cirilla-the script The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt she must be about 16 years.
, Jennifer-Jennifer was born in Vengerberg, the capital Aeterna in may 1173.it is written in the wiki. about 90 years?
Vernon Rocher?
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAS0RAKSH 03.02.20

What's the difference ?

M
MAS0RAKSH 03.02.20

At the time of the end of the game some Herald is OLD with a beard like Gandalf...he will become the skeleton, as a rider...

F
Fulgr1m 03.02.20

Judging by the artam 3rd Witcher, CIRCE it is not exactly 16.))) Although in the book its good so shabby, maybe because it looks so. Stress and other torture of life.

j
jane334 03.02.20

MAS0RAKSH
Why not.Age never write.Most were surprised that Shani 17.And Witcher how much is unknown.

j
jane334 03.02.20

Fulgr1m
I actually thought her interesting at least.In the wiki they write that she's already 15 was 1.72, and the life is battered too.

G
Geraltarh iz Livii 03.02.20

The events of the first Witcher takes place 5 years after the death of the master of Hervanta.Sobsna CRIS should be about 22 years to 3 parts.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 03.02.20

CRIS generally travels at unknown distances. Remember Jacob, who as has Alvin. So there are still muddied.

j
jane334 03.02.20

Giraltar from Libya
More like.16 is not exactly looks like.

F
Fatum Sibir 03.02.20

, Jennifer 94 at the time the seventh book, that I read now.

F
Fulgr1m 03.02.20

jane334
The game is clear. Surely her personality will open and will become immediately clear. She's not Geralt, the book I never realized how much there is he.)) I'll have to reread.

S
Sashok65 03.02.20

Just not a party

W
Wlados3d 03.02.20

Whence infa? Sapkowski said that Geralt over 50 in the book the Baptism of Fire. At the start of the first game takes place 5 years, so Geralt in the 3rd part of the years 60-70, no more.

g
gerasader 03.02.20

to estimate the age of warlocks and witches/wizards cannot due to delayed ageing through volshby

L
Leha-Bratan- 03.02.20

Clearly, the girls d. b. adult and sane, and the criminal code the thing !

S
Saloknir 03.02.20

http://www.sapkowski.su/modules.php?name=Articles&pa=showarticle&artid=112

j
jane334 03.02.20

Wlados3d
here for example http://www.kaermorhen.ru/modules.php?artid=377&name=Articles&pa=showarticle
some write that Sapkowski and the developers in an interview said that he was more than 100 years,but finding this did not happen.Due to the fact that slower street Witcher and Geralt is very, very old by human standards for this fifty dollars can not be already.

j
jane334 03.02.20

Saloknir
thank you.here the estimated age,but that's fine.

W
Wlados3d 03.02.20

jane334
The book says that Vesemir very, very old and Geralt - no.
And why refer to various commentators as a reliable source? Sapkowski and the developers in an interview said that he over 100 years is, for example, I saw that too, but there is no evidence.
There are also normal sources, say that has already been written:
http://www.sapkowski.su/modules.php?name=Articles&pa=showarticle&artid=112#21
Or interview by Sapkowski (read at the very end, where about age ask):
http://www.sapkowski.su/modules.php?name=Articles&pa=showarticle&artid=1195
Vesemiru somewhere over 100, Yes, but Geralt in the 3rd part of the game to a maximum of 60-70 years. If you've read the books and played the previous games in the series, it should be about how it moves the chronology and how much time has passed since the baptism of Fire.

S
Saloknir 03.02.20

jane334
Not for that.

I
Ihalaynen 03.02.20

Wlados3d
I agree, for some reason I also immediately gave Geralt 60. Books read long ago can't remember whether it was by his age, but the sensations he was always middle-aged. About Jenifer that's just on life to remember that 94.
jane334
Triss hardly 25. Much of a social life she had back to its first appearance in the book. In addition, it was written that she's an old friend Jennifer, then had to go through a decent period of time since their acquaintance. Even if hypothetically to take 25 years for the CRIS, the 3rd part of her at least about 40, and the unlikely. Even though it the young sorceress, then most likely there is a view of the young by the standards of magicians. I personally think that she is the same age as Geralt, that is 60-70.