3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 03.02.20 04:12 pm

How old are the main characters in the game ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Met a lot of questions on this topic in the Internet,but accurate data on the age of the find is rather difficult.Here is the presumed age of the characters,data from the wiki and other sites with the biography of the characters.

Now saying that more than 100 at the time of the Witcher 2.also, there are no data on the official wiki 1212 - 1268 gg (local chronology in the book version, in a computer game returned to the world after 5 years and continues to act) http://ru.warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Геральт
Shani-17!? (as in the book)
Triss-25? (born in about 1235, according to the chronology of the Saga) is described in the wiki
Zoltan-65 years ?
Buttercup-40-50?
Cirilla-the script The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt she must be about 16 years.
, Jennifer-Jennifer was born in Vengerberg, the capital Aeterna in may 1173.it is written in the wiki. about 90 years?
Vernon Rocher?
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 03.02.20

Ian says directly in one of their books how old she is, add 5 years.

Roche is likely to age 45.

j
jane334 03.02.20

Ihalainen
the wiki says that at the time of death of Geralt and Yen she was 22,where it is now 33.something like this

I
Ihalaynen 03.02.20

jane334
Don't even know what a wiki was, to be honest). On the wiki I found that her date of birth 1235, and she was about 30, I on arrival in kaer Morhen, as it was in December 1264.

R
Robin-Hood 03.02.20

I do not remember exactly,but in the Witcher 3,there was a moment when Geralt and Vesemir that conversation,and there Geralt will prikolnie of Vesemira about old age.Vesemir will say:his is almost a hundred years behind.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

Robin Hood
Uncle Vesemir just confuses everything, he's either kidding, or have did not remember, or about 60 years, it nearly a hundred

Geralt was born somewhere between 1210 and 1216 (most likely a year - 1212)
from an interview with Sapkowski:
Question: How much (even approximately) years Geralt? According to our calculations, about 45...
As: and He (in the period of the baptism of fire) over fifty. But I won't admit and will not tell anyone how for. The witchers are aging longer than ordinary people and less noticeable than ordinary people. Witcher, who is about sixty years old, is also no more than forty-five. However, in the World of the Witcher, the average age of people more than in our middle ages, but however, there is unlikely to be instructed wet combat monsters Dedkov over fifty. So Geralt hides age.
Baptism of fire - about the summer of 1267. Geralt over 50. Get the date of birth no later than 1217 year.
First story - 1235 year. Geralt may not be less than 21 (because at this age the witch left the castle and set off to wander). Get 1214, the year of birth. But in the story Geralt is not a novice, nowhere does it say that this is his first job. Therefore he is 22-23 years.
By simple calculations we obtain that at the time of the events of the Wild Hunt he 59-60

Triss
With Triss all the easier. During the meeting, Jennifer and Geralt she is 20 years old, while in custody Centrestage world (1268) — 33.
In one of the books Triss directly tells CRIS that she was born 50 years after the pogrom in the kaer Morhen, i.e. 1185+50=1235 year
At the time the 3rd game she's 37

Yennifer
Ian calls itself the age of the tower of the swallow (autumn 1267-th) - 94 years, mean year of birth - 1173
At the time of the Wild Hunt Ian as much as 99 years

Shani
First appears in the book "Blood of elves"~autumn 1264-1266 G. Shani there for 17 years
Ie in the Wild Hunt and her 23-25

CRIS 20 years, Buttercup 43, Dijkstra 52 years, Amhara 51 or 52 too

D
Dumatel 03.02.20

Wlados3d
Vesemiru definitely more than a hundred years, a lot more, because kaer Morhen is somewhere over 500 years( maybe even 1000 years), and somewhere said that he's probably older than Caer Morhen. From this it becomes clear that 500 years, he certainly is.

S
Saymon57 03.02.20

He is definitely more than 100. This follows from the fact that the last magicians who could spend vedmachi mutation died in the battle for kaer morhen 50 years ago. And mutation with the students was carried out 15-20 years that conclusion

Y
YesEntuki 03.02.20

Wlados3d
Don't know exactly how this is consistent with the book, but in the third of the Witcher(the game) Vesemir said in plain text that Geralt exchanged 100 years

W
Wlados3d 03.02.20

YesEntuki
I have already painted everything on the shelves relying on dates and facts, not who said what, ArXangel_ann did the same thing. Can his comments be read.
First, the Witcher 3 is not Canon - is the work of writers who had absolutely nothing to do with the original, and which could make a mistake.
Second, we need not too literally accept the words of Vesemira (especially when it's a blatant joke), just like any other character.

A
AenEllein2002 03.02.20

If you are interested , then vesemiru no less than 184 years. His age ranges from 184 to 200+