3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patruli 03.02.20 04:20 pm

Crashes during the game (Fallout 4)

All kind time of day.
The problem was born in an empty place, first the game began to fly in the region, the Swan and where we save the detective, just with the approach to the area, any route that from the top of the lower one dick, the game closed before I could say goodbye.
What could such a course of things? And most importantly why in this place?
Fine, whatever, have passed this place codes, then...and then crashes at the point after landing was tergovernmental in 20 seconds of pure flight. Question:
It's something to do with the first? Or carries a separate incident of megablue to the wonderful game of our Beloved developer?
44 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chevak 03.02.20

The same problem. Crashes in the lake with a Swan with a probability of ~80%. My guess is that the flight is associated with the nearest respom mobs. What you can't identify. Apparently AI mobs trying to do incredibly cool things. So cool that the game engine did not dare to imagine even in his fantasies. Or one mob from the pack RESEDA somewhere under textures and it starts to get more physics from all sides at once so fast that the game processing is not in time and commits suicide.
Personally I try to go there at night and on the courts, pre-after sitting on the bench until the full spawn of the world game. After such manipulation of the chance to fly becomes ~40% instead of 80%.

r
ripvango 03.02.20

I had that in Skyrim when fashion set... Disabling mods saved.... You have no mods?

C
Chevak 03.02.20

ripvango
I have plenty of them, but this place was off even before I discovered the modification.
PS: unless a question was addressed to me.

r
ripvango 03.02.20

Cewek
Yes, everyone who is. Valentine I only have to save, just started quest Valentines day... so I think would be so... This hour is not there, Monsieur Plaza? Wrote about it a lot... it Seems like the patch was supposed to save... but not the fact, Oh not the fact...

r
ripvango 03.02.20

Found on one forum this would be a bizarre response:

...solution of Villenoy location from which the rotorcraft departs, and if it finds it,the problem was a glitch with the radio station about helping the guy where we need to save from the super mutants,do the following:before the game, go into the root folder of the game there in the data folder and remove from there Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2, go to problem location there you have the radio you are listening to is stored come back return Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2 and voila no departure in what locations)

He did not try and come, of course, described the problem, but suddenly...

N
Nastaerg 03.02.20

I have a crash occurs near the location of the Amphitheatre.... And the rest of the lags, bugs not noticed it until this location.

ripvango
I tried... didn't help)

r
ripvango 03.02.20

The people, question. But crashes with the first hit in this location or repeated?

r
ripvango 03.02.20

I had wild video glitches on the roof of a skyscraper, where we select the Strong salvation of the actor. Flew a few times but somehow I passed. Periodically crashes in some areas, but booting is impossible to pass on and somehow these moments all the same pass. This is clearly not the departure when it is impossible to approach the location. As I mentioned departures in the locations were in Skyrim from mods. And Yes it was on the locations where there was once cleared and appeared again. Yes new spawn is somehow screwed up...
Now fought with the Swan, departure is not.

s
silence_is_screaming 03.02.20

Yes, because of the new update that's all. Rolled on the first version and no crashes.

N
Nastaerg 03.02.20

silence_is_screaming
no upgrade, no mods are set.

ripvango
I even locations can't get the game immediately collapses... a Swan there are no departures..
Try to download the Repack from Mechanics... check - prompt.

s
silence_is_screaming 03.02.20

Nastaerg
Alas, but I'm powerless. I have decided back. Over 12 hours was run on the old version until no escape. Stable flight in one place suggest a software problem. Is to update the driver and increase the paging file.

N
Nastaerg 03.02.20

silence_is_screaming
installed the Repack from Mechanics patched - it worked) missions, see

E
Ey-Ty Kak-Tebya-Tam 03.02.20

I have an anecdote. Installed the game crashes either immediately after downloading or by chance in a minute two after download. If you take to remove the drivers, then old drivers, the textures are not reflected correctly. But it all works. And if you install new, everything works too, but after restarting, the game crashes with the new!!! People help-explain-what the hell? How to deal with it?

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
The reasons for such departures weight! Give detailed information about the installed mod, config system, repak game version, etc.
Otherwise, it will not help, and the kangaroo court....

E

Kirlusha
Fashion does not make sense. Different without them. Effect 1 in all cases.
But if strongly it is necessary.
Fallout4.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
LovingCurie.esp
IncreasedSettlerPopulation50.esp
NoBuildLimits.esp (by the way doesn't work. But I installed it because the construction zone (restaurant starlight), was the replay, not correctly located. Pieces somehow( in the sense of green space in the same place, but within this zone, the throws like if I go for the zone of influence ( and the mod did not help)))
Here at the moment, after uninstalling and installing the drivers of the video card, the game works. Reboot the computer, again it will stop.

And mod estestvennaya_zhenshchina_natural_woman (But I Fallout4Custom through the document.ini prescribed)
Windows 7 X64 Pro. Repak Fallout 4 by xatab Version 1.6.9.0.1 +5ДЛС Vidyuhi: GeForce GTX 550 Ti percents: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor 2.80 Ghz. 8GB RAM don't remember what. File swap 16GB

What other information is needed?

And in remembered. Valitalo another version of the game Repak Fallout 4 [v 1.5.157 + 3 DLC] But and then took off. I can't download the new pack.

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
So... with regards to wood 368.81, I imagine they did not put, some are curves. (maybe just a bad download). And it is strange that for GTX 550 Ti for GTX 1080 offs. the website offers the same wood, although support for 5xx series seems like is discontinued. Try the wood 351.. should work just fine.
With regards to the Repack with sewn DLC. of the three tested by me, and has not earned a single! (although many are working).
I downloaded the mechanic the earliest version... then patched to 1.5.157(release), then started a new game, and only after exiting the shelter via NMM put fashion. First major DLC, and then again in the game and then other mods, otherwise hell-what together! I advise you to try the same. Just before the beginning of a new game don't forget to delete the ini-schnick and all the files in the folder c:\Users\%My name%\AppData\Local\Fallout4\ (a must! otherwise will not start)
Now to the hardware part.
550, game certainly not decided (like many), and would like to know, the game just crashes or stop (failure) of the driver? I is usually determined according to Nvidia Inspector, he stupidly stops to show the temperature of the video card (shows 0 degrees), by the way, I'm in this and did not put the wood 368.81. They flew constantly and vidyuhi I have a new!(in profile)
Still, check the RAM MemTest-Ohm, and in CPU-Z check the timings and frequencies of the bars (and then suddenly, they're different)
Just this game has a big problem with memory management, and continual leaks where they should not be! And it's also a common cause of such departures.
And by the way, I also have 8GB of operatives, but the pagefile I disabled. One figure, Fallout 4, even on high settings and 1440h900, all operatives haven't scored, and 4K resolution 550-that do not Shine:))
And of course, always everything can be blamed on faulty none... So, it would be desirable to know, how are you other heavy games, the Witcher for example...

Try it, unsubscribe about result...

E

Kirlusha
Start with the end. Not to beat feet, but the Witcher, I did not set %(. Well, somehow, not to bitch to me Petka not up to them. I'm afraid to razocherovatsya. After NVN 1 I even mod at the time, great sawed, I do not like RPG at all. Stole people the normal RPG system to do what? There are games, World of tanks (at maximum speed almost play), war thunder, haven't played this, just run the game. Total war Rome 2, on the average play, Total war Atila in the battle was not but global does not slow down, and the folaut fuck like a hurricane. However, none noise after reinstalling Windows. Well, in the sense accelerates. And before such was not. But maybe it's because she worked bumps on the floor, after I was hacked and a virus threw. In short, there is no claim. Crashes without any problems. I mean, the game crashes, the computer does not interfere. This organic peaceful departure. Ten times can play the game ten times to fly, no choke. The driver is really buggy. I immediately thought. But files deleted with the wood left on the Windows in the trash. will have to swing. How fucking knew, don't delete all files of video drivers, don't. Heck. To Rei puck I think there is no problem. It probably is wood. Well, I think. Although these problems with the offset site... I Think schA again download new raypak then I will do as you suggested. By the way, I also put the mods after the exit from the refuge. Because well, its... And about vidyuhi, poorly you think of her. Works great. I bought a video card with 2 stones in 10 thousand to 15 thousand rubles, as well didn't work. And then, after hurricane vidyuhi. So, all I have with her in love and harmony. But can the new and will buy, if the discount on my headphones for 12 tysch who gave me (bought with 50% discount and I sent her birthday).

By the way, the mod to the extension I set much later, so I don't understand why a shift of the territory of construction. I kind of wish I put. And what is this crap happened, I do not understand. Going from the beginning then start with a new rapcom. I there anyway current up to 10 level dokatalsya. Although the Survival. Yes, spit. The route through new pass is not tricky.

Z. S. I used to Have in old Windows was installed I memory. How is it, Remaster think (looked by the way and installed RAM Boost Master 1.6). something like that. it seems to help. Here think, can to install it and then? Or even a couple of memory modules to buy? Will it help?

Late write RAM Boost Master set. The game is at least now loaded as desired. But still crashes. See what's next. SchA try your recommended app in memory etc.

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
As for the Witcher, I just for example. He don't play and not going:) And tanks, war thunder and other online games, this is not the little example.
About operas. memory. It is, as they say, the more the better. If you have money, then of course, take it. For one and the page file turned off to the hard drive not to load. Just see that strap was all the same (CPU-Z to help).
Prog sewn MemTest in Windows, and runs on BIOS (not in Windows), but its just special. team call you, or by using the utility of Windows 7 Manager (good stuff, always enjoyed it).
About vidyuhi have nothing bad to say. But the 5-series... when there is already 10-I'm too busy riding, you know...
And with the release of the 10th series, 9-series significantly dropped in price. So I bought a 950 Strix GTX gaming OC. In her factory overclocked GPU at 1418Mhz plow! And do not care that the video memory is only 2 gig.
In addition, there's a rumor, they say NVIDIA new wood degrades the performance of older graphics cards. It's true or not, fuck knows.... but the meaning of this is.
What a vidyuhi noise started, so is heat. Or is it the dust or the thermal paste has dried. Put Nvidia Inspector and monitor temperature under load.
About repak here as to... torrent is torrent. That's right-if the Repack I love it or not, hell understand... and check the integrity of files after download is actually a complete mess and nothing really does not.
About the construction zone in the restaurant starlight, a school of developers, where the area defined by the game (not the green that is visible to the player) is not properly spelled out. And is this stuff not all, I have to example no.
Mods this joint is not corrected. Need to correct myself via Creation Kit.
Well, what about the crashes, try the Repack without DLC and not the latter firewood, but we'll see...

E

Kirlusha
So in short, as already said, set RAM Boost Master
With the wood turned out as a joke. The stick is not found, a shovel all oteracil. Found not 351, and 353.
About pasta look. Although about the service I have everything stable. Do it myself, once in half podpolnaya cleaning with replacement paste. In General at the moment, the game start. But still crashes after saving. Although not enough is enough.
I think if you decide to take another strap, I'll take your and bring in the shop, let me pick up same. And so, they are the same train as I took them together. Well, I picked up the computer right in the store. Normal people were attacked and they are there, I kind of did everything. I have there's a tough client because the components of office they took, and plus monitors. In short, it is good for them with the product helped, I even made the offer. So think with them that all ideas in order. Not if you have not started to fail.

Deal with SPY-Zet. I do not understand how something but Oh well. Will understand.

About the deterioration of the wood, of course it's possible. Fucking capitalism, what is there to say? I think that they, these lying 10th in the times 5тых. But just so that more overcome, they are laid out in stages. With modems in my opinion the same parsley. if the item is not sold, it does not exist. Here's an ambush. Although I think this song is almost sung. In my opinion, the threshold of the technological base is exhausted. It's time to move on and make a conceptually new.

Okay, I will check your suggestion with disabling the memory of Director on the PC (he is just 16 GB), In which case say, well, the computer flew the driver let me fix that %). If Shaw himself is to blame that put a qualified employee to be responsible for sysadmins tasks (that is me).

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
Crashes after saving? That is, clicked save, and departure?
And about the operatives, as I understand it you have to check a couple of straps with workers comp.... well, you understand..:)

Hey-You-You-are wrote:
If Shaw himself is to blame that put a qualified employee to be responsible for sysadmins tasks (that is me).
Here is the General smiled. Hold a plus:)