3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patruli 03.02.20 04:20 pm

Crashes during the game (Fallout 4)

All kind time of day.
The problem was born in an empty place, first the game began to fly in the region, the Swan and where we save the detective, just with the approach to the area, any route that from the top of the lower one dick, the game closed before I could say goodbye.
What could such a course of things? And most importantly why in this place?
Fine, whatever, have passed this place codes, then...and then crashes at the point after landing was tergovernmental in 20 seconds of pure flight. Question:
It's something to do with the first? Or carries a separate incident of megablue to the wonderful game of our Beloved developer?
44 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ey-Ty Kak-Tebya-Tam 03.02.20

Kirlusha
If in short all the same, plus vyletel times in a blue screen. %( But not in the game and on easy. While writing a message.

Now deployed. You pulled the straps pulled vidyuhi percent, cleaned up the smeared cool sunscreen KPT-8. They say it is better than standard. The comp Director decided not to touch it, although he is in his UAZ Patriot 2016 stole with slovami the machine it is necessary to break and things to do while you work here. Well, as if the first is true, but I decided to buy a bar. Bought. Ballstix 8GB SPORT DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800) CL9 Hell knows what's useful for you. And the old strap I have the standard as said in the store, I showed them too. Ah sorry 2 strap they new was not. And while the money is there we had to take, but no. In short. started the computer, the temperature vidyuhi fell by an average of 20 degrees, and the cooler and does not accelerate much (I have SmartDoctor there, and I forgot to tell you). In short it's all good. Windows start normally. After I disabled the paging file and rebooted. All the rules. Began to play the game. the flight there. Save is not checked, but they flew not always the way. when as. But again, down after an explosion in a bunker on lute and departure. Decided to remove the old strap and current for a new one. flew earlier. In short, nothing has changed. Put strap launched.Get down into the bunker and departure. Included RAM Boost Master, again a departure there. And this is by the way another raypak. Version 1.7.7 with DLS+ 5. And nothing has changed. While writing first time here the message, the COP took off in BSOD (Windows has decayed). It would seem RAM Boost Master. cut off his fucking.

Well, I advise against the background of what I have said?

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
This is already clear. What error code was on the blue screen you probably don't remember? And it just is the answer to all your problems with a computer.
Somewhere else on the disk, in a folder Windows there is a file of the crash log, which is also this error code is registered. I now can't remember where this file is written. We need to find him, it will help us greatly.
About the operatives. First the straps must stand or two, or four, or the memory will not work in dual channel mode.
Second. What they had in mind standard memory? At the bars, there are specific characteristics of the frequencies and timings (see in CPU-Z, I hope you the Russian version I downloaded?) If you are two laths on 4 gig with a frequency of 1333Mhz, then you bought the strap not the same.
But with that then, now we need to find out the cause of the blue screen.

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
By the way, found your Repack from Mechanics. Crator.org, version 1.1.30.0.0, and here in PG is a patch 1.5.157.0.1(release)
Try it without any mods and only with this patch. I have works great.

E

Kirlusha
I will try to find. I'm still a Sysadmin %) (long long laughter)
Kirlusha
This is at the very least. If it won't roll. I just usually do not run all versions or all run. With Total war 2 also mudahale put different rapaki, but it turned out I had a DX 9c files force the files to install. And as I recall constantly.

E

Kirlusha
In short, not to be unfounded.

So all is good. I can tell even with his English in 2.15 of the ball of 5. Losses will look for the file cache errors. Or whatever it is? looking for care in your descriptions.

Write later. not found. And googled and searched himself. No such short.
Wait now that she will fall or what?

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
Remember! C\Windows\minidump. There is a file format .dmp
they open the program BLUESCREENVIEW. Or wait blue screen

E

Kirlusha
So all downloaded, all found. In the folder 2 file, in the file 2 file. The difference fail, 2 minutes. What is necessary? And what to do with it?

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
Yes, just start the prog. If she found a way to dump the show.
Next, see what is written under the word error code. I recently had a blue screen with the code: 0x0000001a

E

Kirlusha
So I've got it all. I'm telling you. 2 file. What am I supposed to do here O_o?
072916-30607-01.dmp 29.07.2016 18:12:09 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 fffff6fc'400a8000 00000000`00000001 fffff800'03028fdb 00000000`00000009 nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm.sys+873bce NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 353.62 NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 353.62 NVIDIA Corporation 10.18.13.5362 x64 xNtKrnl.exe+80640 C:\Windows\Minidump\072916-30607-01.dmp 6 15 7601 373 824 29.07.2016 18:13:31

ANO?

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
Yes, it is. Files two, because the blue screen was twice. The error you have 0x00000050 I transcribe...

Yes, 89% is a RAM. This code appears when RAM disappears infa is needed and the system falls into blue screen (bsod).
Moreover, it is not always the fault bar can be and PSU (not enough power), and oxidation connector contacts of RAM, or a mechanical failure.
Well, judging by the fact that the dump itself points to the video driver, it may be he or directix.
Right now, even pokapatsya...

The memory on the video card also cause this code... ( then just substitute a known-good)...

E

Kirlusha
Well, in a blue screen that never flew before. the previous Windows, just kicked the bucket and refused to be included. What else should I know?

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Hey-You-You-Are
Refused to turn on? And nebylo-whether on the black screen at the bottom the inscription boot manager is missing?

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

Hospade, lit here... Pure fortune tellers at the fair

Test vidyahu games is a gamble. There are tons of programs specifically for this, but no, we do not vpadlu again to reinvent the wheel...

1. The stress test of the entire system, starting with the graphics card (I prefer OCCT Perestroika - it video tests and the memory, and percent)
2. If the hardware is all right, moving on to the logs (although this could be start but blue screen as it suggests that at the point number 1 and everything will be solved)

If a hardware problem and Windows was expelled, sobssna go to the game
1. Look at the Papyrus logs, usually the last line is the mod causing the flight (especially if they are repeated from flight to flight)
2. Extinguish all (!!!) fashion (in the folder date including remove/nycoem somewhere all folders except default)
For purity of experiment it is possible to rename the game folder and install on the same drive clean
3. Check whether there are departures. If there is, change the save game (for example, downloaded a clean save and try). If all the same all the same - clean the documents onesnike, let the game create a new one, check again.

But it is either an iron, or fashion (and not only those that have a cap there - I have not so long ago was the departure from a single mesh. Only helps the elimination method all at once)
And Yes, the card is rather weak for this game.

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

ArXangel_ann
I myself think that the problem is somehow solved quickly but...
And your description is not the most specific.
Well, it will run the stress test and immediately get bsod! And then what?
In addition, a person wants to understand not only the game, but with the entire system because it has to perform the duties of SIS. admin.
I clearly explain?

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

Kirlusha wrote:
well, it will run the stress test and immediately get bsod! And then what?
so let's see what kind of iron gives a blue dye. Isn't that the point, no?
But to the shops to run and what to buy and how horrible it is certainly more effective
I clearly explain?

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

ArXangel_ann
Ah, my dear Princess...
You do not carefully read our correspondence.
And his purchase was not only for the sake of solving the problem. And blueprints naikonkretneyshih information too, failed. It turns out we have a hit or miss, which I so diligently wanted to avoid...

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

Kirlusha
your Ahi leave for someone else
You either do not understand the essence of stress tests, or just for fun there to deliver arguments for no reason

Guess next time you for the sake of this gathered here

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

ArXangel_ann
I come to You in-kind, and you...
Then we will deal with it themselves, in PM.
And You go, please...
somewhere shorter.

E

Kirlusha
No, I think. don't remember somehow.

E

Kirlusha wrote:
I myself think that the problem is somehow solved quickly but...
And your description is not the most specific.
Well, it will run the stress test and immediately get bsod! And then what?
In addition, a person wants to understand not only the game, but with the entire system because it has to perform the duties of SIS. admin.
I clearly explain?
And generally lead a pleasant conversation %)

By the way I can't understand it but, if anyone will have problems the same, he'll read our fortune telling and it is something to know. Isn't that right?