3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 03.09.19 11:54 am

Advise strategy in real-time to relax

Want to find a REAL-TIME strategy where you don'T need to frantically click the mouse button and fly around the map to catch to win.The ATO wants to see the fight,but at this time you need to move into the city,and there to give the team,then in another place.And there already from the flank the enemy comes,and there is somewhere your killed,and so on...
I would like to sit down,and not in a hurry,to observe what is happening on the screen,quietly give the team.
27 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verzor 03.09.19

Personally I'm a fan 4 and the Settlers Heritage of Kings.

S
SUSUL1 03.09.19

Have a great comstrategy series honeworld - and the first part was released in HD, and the second it was always
great chemotactic Nexus; the Jupiter Incident - at all cost do not need anything
Of the same bezbozny strategies are excellent and not ordinary stategii Genesis Rising: the Conquerors of the universe in it at all the enemy ships canibalise necessary, for they multiply almost division
Time killer - space rangery Revolution
Not less than a time killer series Kingsbounty
Well, one of the most hurried, and at the same time, the mass is the Supreme Commander - not hurried it's because the number of units has a limit in the region of 600, the production line is automated, the resource is only two, and are extracted automatically, the map skalitsa to the orbital view and quite easy to move a small mouse movement and a 2 wheel revolution

L
Ludius69 03.09.19

World in Conflict, turn slight difficulty and engage in a colorful battle.

R
Rolento 03.09.19

empire earth

Z
Z126 03.09.19

Starcraft 2 (for the beginner or the fighter) and Universe at War: Earth Assault(the latter is quite old , but I have to play it)

B
Bigmos 03.09.19

Not exactly, but you could try Factorio, Anno 2070, Stellaris, Knights & Merchants(War and peace)

K
Kasyanov Ilya 03.09.19

League of legends . wash suitable.