3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 03.09.19 11:54 am

Advise strategy in real-time to relax

Want to find a REAL-TIME strategy where you don'T need to frantically click the mouse button and fly around the map to catch to win.The ATO wants to see the fight,but at this time you need to move into the city,and there to give the team,then in another place.And there already from the flank the enemy comes,and there is somewhere your killed,and so on...
I would like to sit down,and not in a hurry,to observe what is happening on the screen,quietly give the team.
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreamFAW 03.09.19

Majesty 2 and Supreme Commander :)

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

tatun
Well then, they are the real-time strategy, to act quickly and everything everywhere. Play StarCraft 2 with AI where you can choose attack speed. When used to it can increase the speed.

Well, your biggest problem is that you're not thinking the hotkeys, but only the mouse to do everything. Learn the hotkeys and there is no problem to move quickly to the base or to the scene of the clashes and give the team.

t
tatunserg 03.09.19

Protocol10
StarCraft I played a normal toy,but I mean more

M
Mordok 03.09.19

DreamFAW
Majesty 2 on the first levels very osalejatele.

tatun
Can you pohodovy to try? This is where the real and thoughtful tactics and strategy. And types time. Try heroes of old, or Age of Wonders. Old Disciples identity Nitsche.

L
LenivyiBob 03.09.19

Relax... uh, Era of Mythology, we can try. Temp it is relatively moderate.

J
JUnnAmmED 03.09.19

I will offer Door Kickers.The game itself takes place in real time,but can also make a pause,to understand the situation and make a plan of action.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/248610/
You can still play in a classic RTS with the deceleration time (Warcraft,Starcraft,Command and conquer:Red Alert, etc.)

t
tatunserg 03.09.19

Mordok wrote:
Can you pohodovy to try? This is where the real and thoughtful tactics and strategy. And types time. Try heroes of old, or Age of Wonders. Old Disciples identity Nitsche
played,you know,like.
but they are all static.
I'm just a game start up, everything seems normal,I wonder. .build, examine,and then 10 minutes later it arrives the crowd of enemies,destroys my base,and end.
saw others play :people just do not stops here and there on the map.in the same Warcraft,or Cossacks.

f
firmvare 03.09.19

I personally liked this
http://www.playground.ru/games/homeworld_deserts_of_kharak/

A
Azimyt1 03.09.19

Can you recommend a historical strategy series Total War. They can speed on 0.5 put on and admire the battle of slooooo...

D
Diablonos 03.09.19

Generals Zero hour

P
Polozhenie 03.09.19

Knights of Honor.

M
Mordok 03.09.19

tatun
I'm just a game start up, everything seems normal,I wonder. .build, examine,and then 10 minutes later it arrives the crowd of enemies,destroys my base,and end.
There are a good option, great sales for me. Take Crusader Kings 2!
Besides the fact that there is a pause and regulates the speed of the game, you won't be any action unless you all are beginning to sting. At the beginning you have to understand tutorial course and playing a couple rounds of trial, but make out how to get out of it will not.
Most importantly, don't start with large empires like Byzantium. Better and easier to start a free province.

t
tatunserg 03.09.19

Mordok
thanks,will try

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 03.09.19

WarCraft 3 needs to go, it is relatively easy and there especially napryagatsya not necessary.

a
asbarton 03.09.19

tatun
Ashes of the Singularity a try !!! reminds warzone2100

a
asbarton 03.09.19

Azimyt1
Total War is not just to lie there and press buttons , this is a great series of games where you have to play

t
tatunserg 03.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
Warcraft tried a long time ago,but not tightened

t
tatunserg 03.09.19

asbarton wrote:
Ashes of the Singularity try
something last fun about her negative

A
Azimyt1 03.09.19

asbarton
Well, it depends on what difficulty to play. On easy you can just put in parallel his troops against the enemy army and watch. Well, at max difficulty, you will of course sweat.
PS: I mean only the battle, not on the campaign map.

s
stalkerspore 03.09.19

>Dawn of War Soulstorm
>Create a party in the single / multi
>The speed of the party - Low / difficulty bots - Low