3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 04.02.20 12:12 pm

Should you play not a fan of the series? (Final Fantasy 15)

The game was released in the torreta Edison. Worth to download and play? I'm not a fan, no one part is not played, and despise japonscina.
43 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitD 04.02.20

Vitaliy Sun
1,3 Drakengard , Nier Automata,Replicant , ff 7-10,12,14(the mmo with the plot) , mafia 1 , max payne is 1.3 , a bard's tale , fallout 2,NV , warcraft 3 , deadly premonition , vagrant story , mgs 1-4 , red dead redemption , dmc 3 , Siren 1-2 + remake , LoK soul reaver 1-2,defiance ... and you know that tired , and then the rest of your life going to list what's best фф15 in terms of plot.

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
but FF 10 is better plot?just what you wrote above about ФФ15 also applicable to фф10.

H
HitD 04.02.20

Vitaliy Sun
Vitaly Solntsev wrote:
just what you wrote above about ФФ15 also applicable to фф10.
Oh ?
ie you want to say that screen time have Yuna as much as the moon , what love story doesn't seem far-fetched and not needed(I empathize with the character that show 30m and emphasize that it is important YY but it does not show properly, and then poorly drained) that the characters have normal development(and not noctis whose development occurs after the time skip, and about the other I generally keep quiet) , and the main story of the Blues more epic than a road movie.

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
I played 7-8-9 10-13 14-15... 15-Aya is stronger than the 10th. Screen time average? The road movie? and 10 they're not this worked ? in Altissim me 15 minutes murazhki beat and I was worried about the moon... and nokta... in 10-ke did not have this. I'm not going to argue which is better... I want to say that different perceptions are in people... and if anyone nj that hooked less.. doesn't mean shit.

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
Anyway... empathize with you noctu. He almost did not know her, he has a dream to marry her, meet her, to see, to be with her... so they met, and under such circumstances... but they met and it's thrilling. YES, it's an hour of the game... but it is called the climax... the rest of the time you gradually supplied to this moment in their history... and I'll tell you, few people understand the tools used by the writers. Well comon... didn't you have that when you go back... you get in a time when there was still the problems that there are in the present? Where all is serene, where even a trip with friends... and if it was? isn't it cool that the developers have caused you such emotion?

H
HitD 04.02.20

Vitaliy Sun
Vitaly Solntsev wrote:
He almost did not know her,
but they kept writing on dogs...
Vitaly Solntsev wrote:
he has a dream to marry her, meet her, to see, to be with her... so they met, and under such circumstances... but they met and it's thrilling.
dream marries the character with screen time 30m OK , it would not strike if Noct vegetable Luna had so much screen time it was not shit... I can't and don't want to love a character only for the fact that I said screenwriter.

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
Say that you have not changed the attitude to Ardino? Ravus? both characters are opposites in history. And that one did to others, that moment when they intersect and Ardin becomes a different character.

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
And the goal wasn't to make you sympathize with the moon.Well corresponded dogs)) however, it was not... in fact 30 minutes with the Moon is emotions Nokta... and you for that time while were playing, you know important it or not... and it is served this way.

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
Well come on... the story of Tidus and his father? there my father Docherty screen time given? why must I somehow cling story about a man whom I had seen a couple of times in the hologram? Oh, he led... well, that changes.. then the passion, emotion and hatred for him as a father. The same can be said of bro))

H
HitD 04.02.20

Vitaliy Sun
Vitaly Solntsev wrote:
Say that you have not changed the attitude to Ardino? Ravus?
no , they are SO clichéd that just does not leave room for thought.
Vitaly Solntsev wrote:
and you for that time while were playing, you know important it or not.
important to many that he even ring not wearing xD , Ignis labor waifu.
Vitaly Solntsev wrote:
And that one did to others, that moment when they intersect and Ardin becomes a different character.
it was supposed to be tragic ? character died which has 10m of screen time , my God, how not to give a shit.
Vitaly Solntsev wrote:
Well come on... the story of Tidus and his father?
the point is that Jecht character of the flashback and not the main character , that's the difference.

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
Okay... but the Moon is not a character in the flashbacks?

H
HitD 04.02.20

Vitaliy Sun
And how can she be a character in the flashbacks if it is in the main story involved ?

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
And Jecht Aka the Led is not involved in the main story? Well, on YouTube show that not 30 minutes of her playing time and 2 hours. Two hours is a movie bro.

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
By your logic, you can only empathize with game characters, which you passed 50 hours, even if they particularly didn't say anything.

H
HitD 04.02.20

Vitaliy Sun
Sori Privat saw.

P
PMFF 04.02.20

Vitaliy Sun
Guy. I didn't read your stories. Yes I haven't passed фф15, but the spoiler ate (((. So. Played until Chapter 5. I can say that фф10 best 15 in the story! Yes! Even the animations look better in 10. Yes, the 10-ka, 2001, and фф15 2016 and фф15 it OpenWorld.... But ! Animation misery! Finalka currently allows things that would it not allow ! People even the mouth does not rise during conversation! And it's so ugly it looks, just. Yes фф10 not all animation looks good, but FF 15 looks like it's sometimes just embarrassing! And фф10выходила in crisis !!! When the company changed! And then she sold a large circulation for that time, even now it looks great!
So. The plot of "final fantasy" was great! Yes father there is not really was sorry , I honestly don't remember that it was there. But the fact that Tidus will not remain in this world, I was really saddened entire game, as the boy reminded me of that. And in the end what happened ! I'm wildly roared then from these moments!
Finalka 10 was continued , though saccarine...
I heard somewhere that the main person Square really wanted to release a remastered фф10, in order that his son could try out фф10 in the new chart. Probably he very much liked this game and wanted to see the same emotions in their child.
In short фф10 this top! One of the best parts in the series!

Oh yeah! 15kA!
So.. I ran here and I do not understand! Why do I collect this crap? Even the quests are simple and fun than to run in another cave ! And this story with horrible animation! Same!

E
Ex_Vandal 04.02.20

PMFF
On taste and color all finals are different. I here after 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 well, not gone a dozen. Three times tried, the history of Tedious to listen to...

P
PMFF 04.02.20

Ex_Vandal
I am the way, ran up to 7 chapters and can already say that excellent ). Gameplay happy ). But the idea of Fallout was stolen. With a patrol, when you eat, you are greeted with the Imperials from the plane. The idea from МГС5 took with the stealth campaign, and still steal the fog, the game also OpenWorld as MGS. Even oldbie songs added from the previous parts, the same is done in the IGS, current before. Personally, I have long wanted oldbie songs in FF kakoynit new ).
I am glad that ФФ15 changing the music at batala with crepes, it's different! there are tracks that are very encouraging, but some not. In the last part infuriated one and the same track, just freeze, and how many fights were there is a minus to gameplay from 2 points ! But suffered ) ! Generally to the music to the last two questions is no. Sucks current in 9 and 12, 9 can highlight the current battle track.
The idea with photos is wonderful and I think is not bad implemented. In short ФФ15, something to do, someone said that the quests are great, but for me they rules are certainly not steep, but full of g will not name. For gameplay and ekshon 9.2 points live free! Music 9.5 points for that added old, and pile the native 15-key music at a decent level.
Well, for God the Titan, as it is all destroyed there is a special respect and will distinguish it as the best moment in the game!
I may change my mind. But ФФ10 may favorite, as it was not there... but the best 7th the Crisis of the Bark !
And Yes, though many didn't like FF-13, but for the soundtrack she is willing to forgive ))), it is the music from FF13 plays in Regalia, although of course many of the favorite and from the previous parts.
And so, the G 12, I would kill those who did it !

A
Anzhelika04 04.02.20

I have not played not one part of me really liked the game. Then maybe 13 part download.

P
PMFF 04.02.20

Анжелика04
Suggest to play in the top-10. And then in the 13th. And the 13th can kill the desire to explore the world of the universe of FF.
And the 7th part, it is better to wait on the PC, I think after 5 years will appear on your PC.
It is a pity that the 8-th part of no use, so I recommend to everyone, but for the graphics, vryatli who will play of the newcomers.