3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20 12:16 pm

windows 10 32-64 bit.

I had Windows 7, I upgraded to 10, now I can not switch from 32 to 64. If you look in the system section on the system it says 32 - bit operating system, the processor 64. It turns out that can go to 64? Help who can.
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov
The operating system should be put depending on the RAM.
32-Bit use (see) only 4 GB of RAM, while the version for 64 bits defines all that is over.

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

Tiberiym
I downloaded win 10 64bit pro c torrent , it wanted to install but there was an inscription

B
Beirut 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov
So download another Assembly

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

Beirut
a suitable Assembly is found and shake

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
right now I'm downloading a build of the win 10 pro 1803. because Windows updated to this version.
Then I insert the flash drive into the PC, run the downloaded file and choose your usb that have signed up on the stick.
Then you say to do?

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov
Most important of all, check whether your PC is 64-bit Windows. Dunno what else there is. Windows download latest, actual version, not invent.
1) Downloaded the image to the PC Windows 10.
2) Downloaded UltraISO, to burn the image to a USB flash drive.
3) don't forget to use this: https://remontcompa.ru/624-kak-otklyuchit-vvod-klyucha-aktivacii-pri-ustanovke-windows-8-81-10.html
4) Open UltraISO: a) File open (open the image Windows). b) Bootstrapping - burn image hard disk) Select the USB flash drive, all steel by default. Write method: USB-HDD+. Ready when you are.
5) Restart your computer.
6) the Window of the BIOS, press F12 there. Select the drive with the installed Windows.
7) the installation instructions with the tips. The best option formatnut to deliver from zero Windows on a clean drive or partition.
8) Mounted on the desktop, activate Windows download known tracker activator for 10s.
9) Activate and reload. Clean, working Windows.
Formatting - the complete destruction of files on a disk partition.
Carefully looking download and install. You need the x64 version.

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
I think that the PC needs to support 64-bit Windows, here is the screenshots. I have the latest version of win 1803. 1) downloaded the win 10 pro activated 1803. 2)downloaded ultraISO. And then a little afraid to do, all of a sudden will not start.

L
Lodurr 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov wrote:
I downloaded win 10 64bit pro c torrent , it wanted to install but there was an inscription
Who Windows Windows does. )))
Under BIOS it is necessary to put.

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov
Afraid - do not, do not be afraid, and did not regret.
What do I want? From us? Well, briefly and clearly to the questions:
Oleg Makarov wrote:
It turns out that can go to 64?
Of course, you can go to work. The processor supports.
You are not running a 64-bit installer and will not work on x32. You need to make a bootable disk or USB flash drive according to instructions. Without a clean install a bit Windows do not change.
Comp stuff, 4 GB of Opera. Why x64? All the more reason to go with 32-bit Windows 7. Well, okay. I said and wrote. When everything that happens for the first time. If you don't, then don't touch it.
P. S. Make according to instructions, everything will start and work. On the Internet a bunch of articles on installing Windows, read, understand and draw conclusions - not so difficult (with the Internet).

S
SonyK_2 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov wrote:
...I think that the PC needs to support 64-bit Windows
Supports bit CPU - your supports: the inscription on the screenshot: processor x64. 4 GB of RAM you can put 64-bit OS, but you need to understand - it eats more RAM: consumption may increase to about 1.5 - 2 times. Determine for yourself what is more important: the loss of a small amount of memory on a 32-bit OS (the title screenshot 3.25 GB of available, i.e. not the whole memory) and the inability to run apps / games designed for 64-bit OS, or more RAM consumption, but the ability to work with 64-bit. With this amount of RAM it is better to increase the paging file, especially with x64 OS.

r
rambling 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov wrote:
can't switch from 32 to 64
You can't go. Should be formatted.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 04.02.20

Lodurr wrote:
Who Windows Windows does.
Even XP was able to install from the stick forces setup.exe. The improvement appears 8 8.1 tested in virtual reality and image has been updated without problems.

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
tell me in what tab in the BIOS find the drive with the recorded windows 10. I opened the BIOS and was confused where to look for my flash drive.

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov
In General, there when you exit you can select the media or any icons or even you can temporarily change the order of loading, to rummage around. Can't say the BIOS s are different.
If you want my diagram to install, not easy immediately after power-up, during the Windows dashboard or logo of the motherboard, where you have to press DEL to enter BIOS, press the other key. Call the boot menu by pressing F8, F11, F12 or even the Esc. Boot Menu. In General, there would be key, I often met F11 (sort of). All this is written in the logo of the motherboard, you need to press to get into BIOS you need to press to open the boot menu. In this case, opens a list of all flash drives, SSD, HDD.
If anything, Google. I memorized the BIOS does not know. I was able to choose when you exit, download specific ROM or USB flash drive.
Oh! I do the instructions noted F12 for boot menu.
For example инструкцияhttp://biosgid.ru/bios-osnovy/boot-menu-ono-zhe-zagruzochnoe-menyu.html

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
here is a photo of the BIOS 1) menu BIOS 2) boot tab 3) select usb( I think this USB flash drive must be correct) 4) after you select usb by pressing enter

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

and then select 1 line?

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov
What that nonsense toil, to change the priority. Although,if the stick is in the USB atoti will not, he will take number TWO. I told You the boot menu you need is not in the BIOS E. of Course, as an option, and once You get there. Choose Yes, and just when you download it will be shipping with it, not from disk.
Don't forget to restore the priority on the HDD and then you boot from the stick. Especially, it concerns the stage after installing Windows and rebooting.
Well, actually could be much easier. And Yes, the screenshots under spoiler hide.

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
why is shipping from the CD if I on a flash card wrote down.

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Oleg Makarov
Oh, did not read.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
if atoti stick in the USB, he will take number TWO
Now You change the boot priority in the BIOS. I warned that in this case it will be shipping its first USB flash drive until you get (1 RD Boot Device). IF the stick will not the second, and the second priority second boot device" check HDD (2 RD Boot Device), set the floppy drive third (3 RD Boot Device). So, how will restart after you install Windows, the drive will pull out. Then there is setting Windows, the installation media is no longer needed.
HDD back in the first place.

O
Oleg Makerov 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Ie tab boot 1) leave as is. 2)Boot Device instead of CD/DVD to change to DD.
And there is a remote app using a PC.