3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lifariya 04.02.20 12:19 pm

The bloody Baron or orphans? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

No matter how much I play the Witcher, can't decide whom to save in this situation - Anna or orphans? What do you think about this choice?
45 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Rock. 04.02.20

Watching people write, as you can choose between Baron and children, the Baron's wife has had its day. But they do not know if save the children and the Baron will hang, will suffer far more people, because the thugs Baron will begin bespredelnichat, rape girls, beat, kill, so, here the choice goes much deeper than just the Baron with his wife and children, I personally took 2 times, in different ways, saved and Baron and children, but when the Baron hung, somehow sadder, because you see it, and about the children you don't really know what with them and also you released the evil at will, which will bring troubles and death, so that if save the children would be much more trouble, but everyone has a choice)

M
Mama Stiflera 04.02.20

We must not forget that we are discussing the game and make choices in the game, not in real life. In the game the Baron is one of the best characters, and even quests with him, probably so far the best in the game (which was recognized video game critics). Some time in the game the player spends with the Baron. They beat each other in the face, hug, drink vodka, play Quint, conduct vadimcha rituals,and then go into emotional conversations about the addiction of the wife of the Baron, the local witch and other characters. After this Geralt should at least marry him, or at least to save him from death. And orphans in the game (as seen above), just worthless dolls that we see a few moments, and about which we know nothing. And about what could happen to them,only to learn after the fact. So here everything is clear - select orphans (what the fuck!?)...Oh, the Baron is moronic... of course Baron

N
NightHawkreal 04.02.20

therock8050
The Baron and his wife will run away into the sunset and the thugs will... well, you understand.

Katya A.
And Geralt children played hide and seek.

K
Krrrva 04.02.20

Руслан45
The terrifying witch imprisoned her mother in a tree because it's scarier ? MDE logic. The corpse of the child there I nepripomnyu, is kind of a dead woman but it is not the spirit they were killed intentionally, that the area was bewitched and killed everyone who was there shook and the inhabitants well knew about it, otherwise they would kill the spirit by order of the witches

The spirit gives children of Novigrad (PPC evil) and where you do not understand what is spirit and what her intentions are. Anna and the Baron, and so punished ? well why only they should be punished, even for one and the kids will eat, I'm sure the Baron would be glad to hear from the lips of Geralt that for them devoured several children...

The parents themselves refused them Yes, let them because of the parents shavayut children, because children should be punished for their parents...

And as I said Geralt after rescuing the children and the failure in this case is not neutrality

K
Krrrva 04.02.20

Same here, morally ugly and stupid people, and it's not that I feel sorry for the children, it's just a game, just your ugly way of thinking surprises me)) ignore...

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.02.20

Crra
If memory have you lost your book as you progress through the game we find about this spirit. There is described that it is better not to release. It's a question of where describes! And guys, let's live together

A
ArXangel_ann 04.02.20

therock8050 wrote:
if save the children and the Baron will hang, will suffer far more people, because the thugs Baron will begin bespredelnichat
And so they will start doing stupid shit. The difference is only in the phrases that will speak to Geralt - the Baron left us for the main left or the Baron played into the box, now we no decree. I this moment the spices tested, save before the quest and after going to 2 different versions. Scenes with raping girls and beating peasants don'T change.

Alexei Litvintsev wrote:
I have children, and Anna are alive
Proof? It has long been impossible to do. In the scenario, when Anna was alive, the children in Novigrad otfonarno, not the ones in the marshes. This is discussed a million times already

A
ArXangel_ann 04.02.20

Selecting save the children:
Pros
Spoiler - kids alive (children are innocent, unlike Anna and the Baron. And daughter, they are good - have got to burn down the sorcerers, clever, all at home)
- we're not going on about the witches (for me purely fundamental advantage: I'm not a servant, fuck eurodima! They wanted CRIS legs cut off and eat!)
Cons
Spoiler - produced nepoymi what evil, is clearly not inferior to the witches in goodness
- village Stagery bye-bye with all residents

Selecting save Anna
Pros
Spoiler - the Baron and his wife ride off into the sunset (plus questionable: Anna is unlikely to return the mind, and will suffer the drunk and deranged. Tamarka except take his head and fell from the hunters of witches)
- in the village of Stagery all alive, except the chief (to him prikopat hunters witches and man game over in any of the options)
the ancient evil is killed (at least for some time, will not to disturb anyone)
Cons
Spoiler - Geralt is at the Beck and call of witches (wtf?! they CRIS wanted to hurt and take the Wild hunt!)
- Anne herself had done, why the hell she needs to pay innocent children?

A
ArXangel_ann 04.02.20

Not depend on the choice
- Baron soldiers are going to Rob, rape after his departure/death
death of the headman of Stahanov
- the formal presence of children in the orphanage in Novigrad (differ only in names. Children will shelter in any case, in the same amount)

Theoretically, a choice in favor of kill the spirit of seems to be correct, but from his goal. In the end, everyone decides for himself, depending on the wagering and the character.
Search for warm and fuzzy the decision in this quest will not succeed in any way (Hello believeram I and the children alive, and the Baron was hung up). This quest is so catchy.

K
Krrrva 04.02.20

LoKKi_SKY
There are only about what the spirit is very old and when her daughter grew up, he wanted power or something and stuck her in a tree, her name is Mara black but nothing not tolerable in the game not in the Internet about it is not found, only about what the demon Mara in Slavic mythology, which caused bad dreams. anyway

B
Blaster Dark 04.02.20

You listen or can't read. Not the daughters and sisters!!! 4 sister was a druid(like b), after the captivity of the sisters(that wanted power) it has changed!

G
GG4 04.02.20

I do all cut. And orphans, and Anna and the Baron, and witches with the spirit.

N
NightHawkreal 04.02.20

Books to believe in is also necessary.

Truly, nothing is more disgusting than these monsters, nature opposite, called witchers, for the essence they are the fruit of repulsive magic and diavoletta. It is the bastards with no dignity, conscience and honor, the true fiends of hell, only to ubiennym fit. So no, kako Onet, space between people honoured. And kaer Morhen, where these should Beschastnykh nest, where vile their deeds wrought, must be erased from the womb of the earth, and trail it with salt and saltpetre sprinkled.

A
Anzhelika04 04.02.20

The Baron he deserves redemption+ cool guy. And the children - so they are homeless they are unlikely to be something good waiting in my life in such a harsh world. Plus, if you release spirit, he will destroy the village where also innocent people there (including children). So for me the choice is obvious. Less damage and fewer casualties in the destruction of the spirit's coming.

N
NightHawkreal 04.02.20

Анжелика04
Loop for him, too, the atonement and this is what he deserved. And if you think it is cool man, do you have something with value system.
And about children, the phrase exactly brilliant - let's do everybody cut, still they are no good.

By the way the way the village could cut the same witches, it is in their spirit.

R
Rywlan 04.02.20

I believe that the choice to do exactly the same you did in your first playthrough when you don't know where this will lead.

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.02.20

Crra
I guess you're right )) I remember that the book was about Mara was written) But haven't played, forgotten already)) it is Necessary to re-take or what

W
Widukind 04.02.20

in General, from the point of view of logic of the story, Geralt has no idea that the choice to spare/kill the spirit would have implications for the Baron. This we know, passing game STO pyatsot times, and Geralt is not. And if you put yourself in his place: he's the Witcher. monster hunter, looking for his daughter. He enters into a contract with some bad forces, knowing that they are bad (for example, from the books gets in the game) because they have information about the whereabouts a CRIS. This agreement involves the destruction of the spirit. From these books and common life experiences Geralt knows that the world is good no monsters and that the spirit of a tree of the same plan stuff that they themselves witches. This is also evidenced by the story of the headman of Stahanov and the corpses on the hill. No particular reason to trust the spirit had not. The fact that the spirit can save the children we know, but Geralt has no reason to accept the words of salvation children for anything except trying to protect themselves from vidmachenko sword. He understands that letting go of the spirit he breaks the Covenant with witches and thus jeopardizes their opportunity to learn anything about CRIS. So on closer examination I must admit that the chances of almost no children. Only the very sentimental and gullible Geralt (in the books he wasn't) amenable to the manipulation of the spirit at Whispering hill

N
NightHawkreal 04.02.20

Widukind
Brilliant and witches mean to deceive him can't.

W
Widukind 04.02.20

NightHawkreal
you can, but they have a contract and Geralt has in fact no choice. It needs to comply with the terms of the contract to find out about what happened to CRIS and forced to trust the witches. We know that witches will tell all in any case but not Geralt