3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lifariya 04.02.20 12:19 pm

The bloody Baron or orphans? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

No matter how much I play the Witcher, can't decide whom to save in this situation - Anna or orphans? What do you think about this choice?
45 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 04.02.20

The choice we offer and listen to them or not.

A
AlexAvP 04.02.20

I did found myself Whispering hill released Black Mar because of the books already knew who it was and what it did to witches. Then take the quest from the witch,but in conversation with the steward did not tell him what I was doing and what he did on the hill.As a result, the Mara punish the inhabitants of Stahanov for treason,liberated children,a Baron and his wife remained alive,though, and the last went insane. About fixed this decision-bullshit, version goty all works.

S
Sergey067 04.02.20

Liferea
It. Me and Tamara in this sense does not like ugly she is. Maybe she's actually the daughter of the man with whom Anna's husband cheated? Because the father is not like.

That's just the same for the Baron she and more like than Anna, not even looking that of the opposite sex. + She cheated on him after the birth of Tamara. Not carefully pass the storyline of the Baron....

L
Lifariya 04.02.20

Sergey067
I remember that she did after the birth of her daughter. It was just a joke.

S
Sergey067 04.02.20

2Widukind

That's it. You are absolutely right. And what it all means? And that can only mean a few things:

- Witcher 3 - completely linear games (like Darksiders or Blades of time) that we were fed as a non-linear RPG;
- CD project red had to spit on his fans so Kasumov series. There are no elections. And so if anyone will go wrong - consequences to the story - not in the sense of the Baron's alive or hanged - and that Geralt fuck knows where Ciri and the old have to look elsewhere. And a few more of these feylov and GameOver (like the Macarena, as if to attack Roche in Witcher 2 at the beginning of the game);
and the third is a VERY controversial (almost to death) solution of CD project red to enter - Jennefer in the game. Jennefer was supposed to appear in Witcher 4 as a separate character outside of the universe about Geralt's. And this character and must break the spell of gin (just any Witcher , not the Witcher or even van Hellsing any);
- Iorveth and Saskia are simply obliged to appear was the Wild Hunt - and with a very epic campaign for them. And CD project red went and shit on this - as on many things. That's what d..Rima fans were;
- and probably the last - given all this - the scene The Witcher 4 is (drum roll) - Zerrikania. And GG - Letho.

PS And what is the morality of it? And very simple (this is a message to CD project red by Leontiev ) :
Do not setuy the hostess - and be more fun
After all, let you into the house the intruders.

P. P. S.
A niche so true? Does Netflix have found a image of one of the g...

and where they took the Turkish accent? Even if there is - it is small - is very real, Jennifer (the note emphasizes Jean Grey in her entourage).
I wonder, I wonder - so in the end, the second series can take place - and he really can hit.
But now in any will the render not the right people for it (or not much).