3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xXHASLXx 04.02.20 12:34 pm

PC optimization (Just Cause 3)

Share useful information about optimizing the game!
113 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexSanders 04.02.20

I have the feeling that some people write just to boast of its powerful hardware. About the same game, then the developers would just hurry up with the release of the product. Two games into the year, than with a short break, clearly will not contribute to the good debugging. I can keep up with their ambitions.

a
alex1gr 04.02.20

aleks1979
I have 8 GB of Opera, in theory everything should go fine. But the same can not be such that asasin syndicate is high , although with lags, and without them on polyviscose great, the Witcher all on the maximum goes from 35 fps, and this is incredible. even on low after 15 min the game starts to lag kidsconnect and as if to spite

G
Grandshot 04.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Do you happen to 960m card and the laptop?

J
JokeCorp 04.02.20

Grandshot
The decision on the case if you are an older driver is not installed.

G
Grandshot 04.02.20

PlayJokeGround
I think that on the contrary to understate the hardware specifications of the devices it's a bit extreme.

J
JokeCorp 04.02.20

Grandshot
Okay, more specifically I will write: to Subtract frequencies in the case if there was a factory overclocking. Most often due to the driver, off. For example my GTX 770 JetStream from the factory the frequency of almost 1200, were the departures. Lowered to 1100 - no departures. While fps is not affected. Plus you rollback drivers did something similar as the driver manufactured by special under some game get her to open up fully. Download the driver that this potential is not disclosed you got stability. So anyway one conclusion - optimization podkachala. Patches should improve the situation. One figure held JC3 will be only those people who in new year's eve well, to do nothing at all) And all the others will wait for the patch, maybe more than one, maybe 3-4, with the further statement that all the sadness trouble, unable to return the money, here as a gift, JC and JC2 (c) Rocksteady. By their noble example will do) it's Just a game... damn, one of the few games where the destruction of the Assembly, in the same GTA early with 6 stars now with 5 away from the cops is much more fun, it does nothing, except destroying machines.

G
Grandshot 04.02.20

PlayJokeGround
Thank you for the sensible explanation. Now I understand :)

Well, Yes, to destroy the not so nice compared to flying on wingsuite and use of the cat-hook. For obtaining of pleasure from destructions have another reference game - Red Faction Guerilla.

a
alex1gr 04.02.20

Grandshot
I have a gtx 960, the system unit - percents i5 3.1 GHz

A
Antisovenok 04.02.20

And on my bucket pull, PC in profile

G
Grandshot 04.02.20

aleksanpetelin
That slowly you're doing.
Yeah, bus your card is weak, but the toys have to pull normally. The same Witcher 3 have stable 40-50 fps issue.
Most likely you have some software problems than hardware. Try to reinstall Windows completely and put the latest drivers, directx and .t.d.

a
alex1gr 04.02.20

Grandshot
you know, you're right most likely. I also suspect some problems, as the syndicate also lags go, the Witcher, I played right after release, everything was fine at maximum speed. in recent time, the syndicate began to observe the problem, asked on cyberforum, said that it is probably something with the RAM

V
Viktorvi 04.02.20

Here if anyone is interested, the guide on the settings of the game, generalized. that is applicable to any game https://vk.com/lanskoygames?w=page-89848447_50688425

i
ilyalta 04.02.20

Bought litsuhu and see no problems with, and optimization of graphics (graphics settings twisted to the max)... the Only thing that hurts the eyes, it's too saturated colors - I was poking around in the settings and also range found nothing, but it at least gave nothing... Can someone tell me what to do?...

001fess 04.02.20

Bayan, of course, but how cleverly came up with that: dralova sits down all computer systems - benefits and companies of hardware manufacturers, and publishers, and game developers! and camouflaged to protect them from pirates!!!

T
Traun 04.02.20

ilyalta
Config of what?
Before the patch on Lubyanskaya fps was dropping from 60 to 5-10.tried today for about 10 minutes . 40-60 fps.
I5 4570 gtx 770 2 gb

S
STALKER 2013 04.02.20

This problem just cause 3 will not launch at all checked your iron on http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri it says that vidyuhi not suitable although I read here that some of the same vidyuhi and at least you can play I have a Geforce GTX 760 JetStream wood direct last updated at minimum salary all fit th do not know.

k
kamikazzii 04.02.20

EVERYTHING is PERFECT 60-70 FPS INTEL CORE I7 3770K GEFORCE GTX 970 16 GB of RAM

C
Catherp1e 04.02.20

Clean from manerov pirate prog [email protected] and download Amigo browser.Tests were carried out on the site and really increases the fps so you will have to enable the limitation of frames (for under 147 fps).Recommend

Y
Ygrumyi 04.02.20

Turned off vertical sync and fps increased significantly. It was 30 to 40 now 50 - 60 , there are climbs to 79

X
XXXDiSSXXX 04.02.20

guys, tell me on what settings go if the system I have recommended in everything except video card, it also only GTX 760 2 GB of RAM 10 GB