3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 04.02.20 12:36 pm

Improve graphics (Enslaved: Odyssey to the West)

Finally, one of the most beautiful (in terms of design and not polygons, won't FAP to texture) and underrated games of recent years did come out on PC.

But ported her any mutants left foot. Optimization of the game is excellent and even after digging in the config on my bucket gives a stable 60fps, rarely gray to 50.

But the inscription do not turn off console while saving" and the lack of graphics settings is very upset.

So let's do in 5 minutes what could not the developers for three years.

Say at once - it's long been known configs, almost working in all Unreal Engine 3 games and nothing new here, but for convenience have created a separate topic because the game really is great and deserves better graphics than that by default.

1 - Find the folder with the settings: Enslaved\Engine\Config
2 - open using Notepad the file BaseEngine
3 - Change the following settings

MotiTrue - Set to True instead of False
DepthOfField=True - Similarly, set to False

We remove the motion blur and blurry distant objects.

DetailMode=2 - Level of detail, here put 5, although the difference did not notice.

MaxAnisotropy=4 - Anisotropic filtering set to 16

ResX=1280 ResY=720 - resolution Settings, if you have a 1080p monitor then you need to change ResX=1920 ResY=1080

This setting helped to significantly improve graphics and removed the angular model, while in the game and set the resolution 1900х1080 (1920 fiction) was specified in the config to 1280x720 and it looked very shabby.

ShadowFilterRadius=2 - This setting adjusts the shadows. The higher the value, the more the shadow is rounded, the lower – the greater the angularity of the shadows. Change the value 5

For clarity, was originally a so -

And then became so

PS config not found the quality settings of polygons and how to enable trilinear filtering.
Just noticed while playing small ripples on the screen if the waves go, it seems you need to enable vertical sync but too lazy to look for it.
Who will find how to make the picture even more beautiful - I ask to unsubscribe in the subject line.
39 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitalik_newDev 04.02.20

thanks man

s
st2ls 04.02.20

+in the Nvidia control panel you can enable in game antialiasing FXAA, as I norms was not visible ladders, but my fps dipped slightly because of it

R
RavenW89 04.02.20

UseVsync=True (vertical sync)

the rest is as the author intended.

and found

AllowD3D10=False (I think it's running on DX 10 was deprovera more)

update = DX 10 porell, did not notice a difference.

F
Fatum Sibir 04.02.20

RavenW89
Sync included - the weather still remained, damn it.
AllowD3D10 set to True - the difference in the chart seems to not be noticed later on. will check before and after, but the fps dropped, now about 40 is kept in great locations.

R
Rageinside 04.02.20

After every fucking movie or the script freezes for several. seconds. How to get rid of them?

s
st2ls 04.02.20

Rageinside
wait for a patch, such friezes in all the cracks

a
armageddon123456 04.02.20

Fatum Sibir
I sync included - the ripples disappeared

b
baltazor92 04.02.20

st2ls
and I thought my computer lag. thank you for the info)

S
StormX07 04.02.20

Remove blur
MotiFalse
MotiFalse
bSmoothFrameRate=False

resolution
ResX=1920
ResY=1080

Vsync
UseVsync=True

My documents/My Games
and Enslaved\MonkeyGame\Config\MonkeyEngine.ini

For me this is enough

g
goodbe 04.02.20

Thanks for all the tips! Have problems with the game do not have, stable 60 FPS only Portoroz in the cut scenes, and everything nasty - After every freaking movie or the script freezes for several. seconds is the same shit, maybe Nvidia is the wood finished and help but I was not too annoying) to the word on the console this problem nebylo
Was playing on PS3 - in comparison, here is a cool game generally game on consoles was bad optimized, constantly was a hell of sagging FPS
Poked around in the config - you can see clearly that it is possible for shadow to do and smoothing - but it NAFI is not necessary, but it is strange that did not include these settings in the menu, seen steamed were not there and improve is nothing special, everything I could have done, could have done to screw the settings in the launcher before launch is to lazy to seriously but you can only improve the ENB to tie - and it's a fucking pain in the ass, vprintsype all - so not just for play counts)

g
goodbe 04.02.20

So just screwed the ENB MOD and it works! I rtx9 but I'll try 11 to tie! screenshots and config will try to throw)! aahahaha!

D
Dima Mokrushin 04.02.20

goodbe
Where ENB MOD? The game just came out, che already!?
By the way, what's your computer configuration?

g
goodbe 04.02.20

Dima Mokrushin
ENB MOD is a post effects can be bolted to almost any game - throw in the root where .exe which the game runs, and you wondered where fashion appear)! Heavenly freebies!?
the configuration of the computer - secret information:
My PC
Win 7, 64
CPU -
AMD FX8350
RAM
2X - Samsung 4GB 1600
GPU
Nvidia GTX 660Ti 2Gb jetstream
HDD -
WD 500 sata2 Green
Power -
550 CHIEFTEC Nitro
there is a video with GTA IV - iCEnhancer 2.1 N Ultimate HD 1080 (Ultimate Textures v2)

g
goodbe 04.02.20

ENB MOD for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West mod was originally created for Mirror's edge but you can tie a lot
the screenshots in PM:
http://pix.playground.ru/418984/56518/877790/
run:
throw in the game folder where Enslaved.exe - (right. the location of the file)
start the game!
important you must have AllowD3D10=False to stand, the way Enslaved\Engine\Config BaseEngine file - or not to start
press shift+10 off the ENB and Pause/Break off FXAA_Tool
settings:
Excessive brightness can be removed in the HDR - launched FXAA_Tool and customizable! In connection with the difference in monitors you have a game might look differently - adjustable contrast and brightness in the game is the easiest thing in the effects on the fan)! One of the old monitors will help to achieve a super bright and super juicy picture, one of the new IPS can be reduced
the jump:
in the archive of my BaseEngine on all that happened and the mod
http://dfiles.ru/files/ppsxx0smx
*)
If it does not work here's another http://dfiles.ru/files/ppsxx0smx
*)
And so I have everything works fine below is the link for those who want to penstraat
http://www.playground.ru/dox/gta_4/gid_po_nastroykam_enb_series-6185/
and I'm on the forum not zadrotov so may not reply) no offense
PS
and so today, it is a BF4 one litsuha and adequately uses the microphone write in skap goodbemax - on help to run ENB please please write immediately in google

D
Dima Mokrushin 04.02.20

goodbe
By the way, Mirror's edge ENB reflection was added in skyscrapers???
And I when I played it I could not myself to include them, no patches and not found. Just in the gameplay Intro video to the game - clearly shows that reflection is, but in the game they are not. There they only in one place is, at the end of the first mission when you jump on the helicopter at the tower from behind everything is reflected. Now if only it was so throughout the game, it would be mega cool!

g
goodbe 04.02.20

Dima Mokrushin
Yes, the skyscrapers are reflected, and they are not quite odekvatnyh are pre - harvested izobrajenie the left, ie behind the house, and in reflection, a lot of other skyscrapers - they are dynamic ie change the angle and clouds are reflected too, I tried the ENB cheat over a high reflection but nifiga did not work, they still murky - in short, as in some reality shows need to delve into the game engine, maybe they're not clocked true reflections, and overlay on top of some izobrajenia - I think so, Yes, the sun is enhanced by the ENB, but what is arranged for me - or rather eyed, at the Mirror's edge - few mods makes it so that XS I have no time for it

A
Alimaster 04.02.20

Fatum Sibir
Thanks, with this config is much better! Still the friezes to be removed....

PS In the description of inaccuracy: change MotiTrue for MotionBlur

F
Fatum Sibir 04.02.20

Alimaster
I know, just those letters in that order are not displayed, dunno why.

J
Jackson[x] 04.02.20

For clarity, was originally a so -
And then became so
-I think it Was so, and became the same. Cool th

D
Dominator667 04.02.20

Tell me how can I improve the shadows?
By default they are square was.
I increased the settings in which there is Shadow like it became better, but now they are like waves..also not very nice looks.
Who set up a better shade, throw off the settings please!))