3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InternetJustice 04.02.20 12:41 pm

Lost language bar. (Dishonored)

After the game lost the language bar.This was still in both Alan Wake-Oh.

Anyone have a similar problem, is there a way to solve it??
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
SauronMaiar 04.02.20

YES THE SAME THING YET NO SOLUTION FOUND

Z
Z10d3y 04.02.20

In the same way, but when you call in DotA 2 everything is fine the only way

A
Anderby 04.02.20

Op-PA, I have not one such issue.

T
TillmanKilla 04.02.20

Yes, there is a partak( If anyone knows how to fix it, please write

K
KAPRAL27 04.02.20

The computers their treat, I'm fine.

x
xCoePx 04.02.20

Set the default language to English and will be happy.

t
timati123321e 04.02.20

and I have standards

c
chybays99991 04.02.20

Damn this crap to fix

b
bukanov 04.02.20

If, after you exit the game you have lost the language bar, do the following:
Go to start->control panel->clock, language and region->regional and language options. In the window that appears in the tab keyboards and languages click on change keyboards drop-down list, change the language of the default layout from Russian into English and save the settings.
The language bar icon should reappear on the taskbar.
Then you can again change the default language to Russian.

b
bukanov 04.02.20

This shit is manifested not only in the Repack, the problem is lokalizacia games, the developers of obeshali to fix this in future patches

v
vladRn 04.02.20

the same nonsense, found a solution, go to regional and language options, then go to keyboards and languages, change keyboards remove the eng language press OK, then go add ang and OK, everything!

G
GMGamer 04.02.20

This Studio has another game Darc Messiah, there was a problem with the language also after the launch... nepoymi where there French language in lang. panel, and it was impossible to remove by conventional methods. That Arcana studios work with this...

Z
ZloySkazochnik 04.02.20

All the troubles with the disappearance of the language bar, and in addition to the game: volume control, network connection and other notification icons are treated by removal and renewal process explorer.exe.

S
SkyGame 04.02.20

I have the same problem,only I have not lost the language bar,for me it is not possible to switch the layout to English,only Russian print,only helps restart the system

T
Tulskiy Pocik 04.02.20

Oh well also my problem.Start another game and everything goes,no big deal

A
AnatolyKest 04.02.20

And I thought I have a buggy system or punto switcher, and here it is in the game. Yes, the only AIDS in default Language go here to change Russian to English and then back to Russian.

H
HollowG 04.02.20

Stm In-The-World-Of-Hackers
as

V
Vanya Gates 04.02.20

in fact, it has already decided, take a look above.

a
anthraxxx- 04.02.20

bukanov
live a hundred years man, may God grant you happiness and love! and then tired after running Gama to reboot camp to display the language bar, damn big thank you!!!

d
dd300 04.02.20

In W8 control Panel, clock language region, language, advanced settings, preobrajenie input method, select Russian or English, Sobrante Panel appears