3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 04.02.20 12:47 pm

A game that I can play forever?

Now produce a huge number of video games of different genres for every taste and color.) But since all people are by nature different, and the tastes they have are not the same. But it rarely happens so, that leaves some sort of a real masterpiece in the world of gaming, which is gaining recognition of the vast majority of players and about this game can be said:
--- I can play it forever! This game is a masterpiece!
I once loved and now love the series S. T. A. L. K. E. R.. I remember in the distant 2007, my eyes caught on the disc of this game.After I tried it, it was blown away, but I was not limited only to those that just played it, but read, perhaps, if not all, of the huge number of books from the universe of Stalker,and also followed some of the most interesting modifications. To such a degree it stuck with me, its nepoddelnoj, distinctive atmosphere.
31 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 04.02.20

And what, exactly, are the topics? Share games that others have played longer? I think all sorts of multiplayer drucilla even better not to remember, because they are designed for you to play with them as long as possible.

Well I think Fallout new Vegas 6 times pereprohodil and I will be the same.

P
Pilat. 04.02.20

I once loved and now love the series S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
there was a time.up to 6 games with different mods at the same time stood. version for multiplayer. but all annoying. books on universe mainly sugary kakieto. I feel closer to the origins from Strugatsky. too many numbers, scales, and responses to questions

Vegas is also pretty good. you can play for the faction. to visit good, evil or greedy

v
vstorspb 04.02.20

Doom 3

M
Madevi 04.02.20

Can't have too long to play the same game, no matter how much she did not like it. It seems, that I am not one RPG in my life failed. So for me, eternal matches in terms of long they stop there. Although from 2008 and 2012 played a lot in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. (rolled fashion cut fashion, because the Internet was so-so, and just had fun actually as I could), but those time have passed.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 04.02.20

DMG EX777 wrote:
I can play it forever! This game is a masterpiece!
One of the few that can afford it...

V
VICH68 04.02.20

Borderlands 2. And I hope part 3 will continue the trend)

V
Vampire_98 04.02.20

State of Decay
Fallout: New Vegas
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

L
LongVampire 04.02.20

Morrowind

b
bazilews 04.02.20

The Witcher 3

R
RomeroCarmack 04.02.20

Leather flute

V
Vyxyxol 04.02.20

RomeroCarmack
Polish I suppose? xD

P
ProPsyh 04.02.20

The first and third Crysis. Often I recall. This is another generator of different situations. As I remember, as over your head flew turning over a truckload of reinforcements after a shot from a grenade launcher in the first part. Like throwing the dishes around the enemies, trapping them in zamilovany house, which shattered into dust after the explosion, burying foes in the ruins. Go pereproydu again.

b
bazilews 04.02.20

DiRazr
DiRazr
And to me the 2nd is more like it.

P
ProPsyh 04.02.20

bazilews
Apparently the second part not impressed me the proper impression after the first four times I ran, but alas there is no sandbox like the first. In it was not such scope for creativity. But the game is good! Remember as compared with the third battle in different aspects.

b
bazilews 04.02.20

DiRazr
Yes, the whole series is great,and the 3rd part today and odds on graphics many games will.

i
igroman777 04.02.20

resident evil 4 took place 20 times, each time trying to save as much as possible rounds and to improve the percentage of hits

t
twokevoke 04.02.20

If you watch the games I paid most of the time it is:
GTA San Andreas
S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 1,3
Fallout 3,NV

R
Ripper Man 04.02.20

Stalker is still playing

c
cmath 04.02.20

Civilization