3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 04.02.20 12:47 pm

A game that I can play forever?

Now produce a huge number of video games of different genres for every taste and color.) But since all people are by nature different, and the tastes they have are not the same. But it rarely happens so, that leaves some sort of a real masterpiece in the world of gaming, which is gaining recognition of the vast majority of players and about this game can be said:
--- I can play it forever! This game is a masterpiece!
I once loved and now love the series S. T. A. L. K. E. R.. I remember in the distant 2007, my eyes caught on the disc of this game.After I tried it, it was blown away, but I was not limited only to those that just played it, but read, perhaps, if not all, of the huge number of books from the universe of Stalker,and also followed some of the most interesting modifications. To such a degree it stuck with me, its nepoddelnoj, distinctive atmosphere.
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
KoRnEr 04.02.20

snake

e
er236 04.02.20

Play Command and Conquer Generals,Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour forever. And wish that this game was re-released at a higher engine.

i
inad 04.02.20

If you want to really play for a long time it is Nioh. In this game for hundreds of hours to get stuck, and then tyschschu hours.

P
Pilat. 04.02.20

In the game of life
We live and die

M
MunchkiN 616 04.02.20

10 years ago I probably would have said that Diablo 2 plus its replay value I estimate about 20 years. to boost all personajul to the maximum possible level in any mod but then I realized Cho to play in something it's always bad-bad-bad.

O
OGAG 04.02.20

Half-life 2

f
fatallezzz 04.02.20

Perhaps for me it's a series of Portal. And interest in both parts of the game I have, even without mods. Not that I play them constantly, but once in half a year consistently pereprohozhu fun as the first time. This also can include a strategy which is mentioned above, namely, Command And Conquer Generals (+ Zero Hour), and very often from idleness helps Supremme Commander Forget Aliance.
And of course it is worth mentioning the merits of Crysis (the first part). Open the beautiful world detail and physics forced me to spend in this game about 400 hours (of course I installed different physical fashion).
And there is such a Turkey Phun Beta (it now Aldogoo). Here it I also days to can.

I
Int0xicate 04.02.20

For me the strange question. Not one game forever to play.
If the question topic to Express in terms of the increased replay value of the game, then, undoubtedly, the first two Fallout favorites. That's where each time a different role to play. And the rest of the game in the open world is not the same. A maximum of 1-2 passing and throwing on the shelf to gather dust.

Z
Zamkadysh 04.02.20

I used to love in the spirit of Crysis 3 - the plague part I , 2 - I'm boring and not dynamic, now abandoned them, sometimes indulge in slot machines Slotss http://superslotss.com/ in free mode purely for fun, though many are cut with Depository for Babosov, I like it purely for fun))

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.02.20

Game forever?... Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Doom 2 (+mods), TES 3: Morrowind (+mods) and Orcs Must Die 2 ^_^
Category best, of course, more. But this can be supplemented by additional names. Basically, it's strategy and RPG of old times, I mean... yeah, forever )

DMG EX777 wrote:
But it rarely happens so, that leaves some sort of a real masterpiece in the world of gaming, which is gaining recognition of the vast majority of players
Doom 2 )Doom 2 ^_^

j
jax baron 04.02.20

Warhammer 40 soulstorm with mods like titanium Wars schyas ultimate