3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sabre Turbo 21.09.19 05:22 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

LFD! who can Narbut in Weiss 100200000?
and plizz tell me how to pass the mission with Phil where he was blown up by the bomb Swayze??
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 21.09.19

well, just sit in the jeep the driver (Phil passenger) and quickly as I can, though, and puts the car and swings are first to hospital and then to the house of FILA. The guide will show you the circle :)

S
Shuffle 21.09.19

Well, let's say, I can what?:)
About the mission: Phil's got game. Now we know how he lost his hand. Not in Afghanistan... at all. Well... got him to the hospital to take. And Bah! Tommy's drunk! The car swayed from side to side, and death is getting closer and closer. Go to the hospital. Phil will tell you that there are a lot of cops and it must be taken to the familiar surgeon. Going a little further. Mission completed, now Phil you can buy a serious weapon.

S
Sabre Turbo 21.09.19

ponjal poprobuju

S
Saribe.sis 21.09.19

well, I can. Here's how you can earn money:
Where to get money:
1.)To pass the mission.
2.)Being a fireman, policeman, paramedic, pizza guy, taxi driver, bus driver.
3.)to kill pedestrians and collect the winning money.
4.)To collect fees for the roof.
5.) Soverato unique jumps (36)
6.) to carry out the mission of rage (35)
7.) make crazy jumps.
8.)to Rob the store.(15)
9.)To help police catch the thug
10.)Knock down by car Parking timers.
About Phil he raises his right hand and when the cat goes to a friend of Dolittle :) left

S
Shuffle 21.09.19

Yes, a cool bug:-)

U
UralVC 21.09.19

and still have money in the Bank: in the room of the Manager and on the second floor where the Elevator to his right

S
Saribe.sis 21.09.19

This is where it is?

U
UralVC 21.09.19

where the money is or where the Bank is? the Bank is involved in one of the missions you'll find, after you complete this mission, the Bank can go and the money is there where I explained. the money on the floor so if you kill a pedestrian and out of it spilled money. one such bundle of money gives if I am not mistaken 500 dollyarov. the room Manager 2 packs, and on the second floor 4 toli toli 5 packs.

K
Kroks 21.09.19

Thou who do not believe that 15 million in 30 minutes really, then immediately gowar TESTED!!! I'm certainly not a proffesional as those with 200 votes but how many have not watched this joke is not seen. So read then say thank you!!! In General, during the game enter the code PANZER on the tank, planted it, press Caps Lock and you start the mission Vigiland, get out of the tank you have appears that if you don't sit in the tank then after 58 seconds, the mission ends. Do not pay attention. (but it would have to be on time)
Step off the street and enter code BIGBANG to blow up all cars. When you enter this code you say something like you passed this mission Ю50, repeat the same operation, but not vkoem case do not press Caps Lock. I think 100 missions on Vigilant. RESULT: 15 MILLION + 150 ARMOR!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! ENJOY!!!

A
Aleks Yustas 21.09.19

But without the cheats way to weak to come up with...
Like...collect 90 statues, go to the military base (disguised as a COP, if made final Earth mission is the Cops). Take the tank. We drive to the airport (ask why? because then some bandits will appear in the area of the airport and they will be easy to kill) and press Num+. Perform 12 missions and get 150 armor, and then a LOT of money...

TRUNCATED! No cheats...

M
Maska-Z 21.09.19

Better to earn these millions, doing a vigilante mission in a military helicopter. Estess-but it is necessary to recruit from 80-100 packages.

m
moaa 21.09.19

100 exactly =)

g
grim reaper 21.09.19

Or complete the mission Keep your friends close

A
Aspirin 21.09.19

Better yet, download ArtMoney and mustache! All nine are guaranteed! 999999999$

H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.09.19

It...the helicopter is too difficult!

N
Nafanya 21.09.19

I was just in a helicopter and passed!

K
Kroks 21.09.19

I wrote it for those who are too lazy to pass GTA. Sam, I almost passed. Do not need the money. And by the way, these 100 times about which I wrote did I and one of my friends, but the joke is mine!!!

And by the way I am not a cheater!!!

K
Kroks 21.09.19

And by the way I am not a cheater!!!

I
Iegova 21.09.19

The fastest way is to assemble in 10 minutes 100 hidden things, not 99999999, but still more than $100,000 never was. It's very simple. Will not have time to meet in 10 minutes - your problem...

N
Nafanya 21.09.19

Even get paid at first little, but money is kind of always enough!